Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brazil: Guns Do Work!

Banned
    Last Online
    10-01-2022 @ 12:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance - Native Brazilian - Celtic - North African - Mediterranean - African
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,702
    Given: 85

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tongio View Post
    Truth, everything has its downsides and upsides , anyway at the end of the day we are only allowed to do and think as the true rulers decide, its the rule of the unempathetic few with or without little guns.

He still is for some more months , I honestly start to consider entertaining the Idea of we being the next comunist lab, this is what our youth wants, and seems slightly better than military free masons and theyr bff trans soycorn landowners depleading common people's resources even more as the new status quo ,anyway our country is likely on the way to some kind of civil war as both sides will claim the results of the election as ilegitimate, hopefully i am wrong.
    We as a country are fucked either way that is my conclusion.National polítics should only be viewd as motivation for either suicide or hardwork.
    Im even more fucked since Im on the side of the country that will fight for communism, but maybe Ciro can do it one separate pseudo-totalitarian-left revolution here.

This year, Im trying to ignore the elections, since 2019.2 and 2020.1 Im trying to ignore Brazilian Dirty Politics and just focus on my studies and video games.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Damião de Góis View Post
    I somehow doubt it's because civilians are shooting bad guys with their new guns. Is that the case, brazilian members?
    No! Bolsonaro is military and has sympathy from the military and police, assistance from the army in a region with many crimes.

The leftist government wants to disarm the population for fear of a coup or popular uprising. Bolsonaro is opposed to this!

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,253
    Given: 13,612

2 Not allowed!

Brazil or modern USA need such gun laws. Entirely white societies or societies like Japan don't need such gun laws.

Last Online
    07-19-2022 @ 07:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    anglo-saxon
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Conservative Christian
    Religion
    Baptist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 9

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Brazil or modern USA need such gun laws. Entirely white societies or societies like Japan don't need such gun laws.
    South Africa during apartheid ran a lot better.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma de Pegasus View Post
    Im undecided about people owning guns

Persons are very stupid, they will crash their car with another and then to deal with it with bullets.

I mean, I wanna have gun because I know Im totally capable, but I dont wanna others to have guns (stupid people are more common than I would wish)

Im undecided if I support gun politics or not

About the homicide rate fall

Err...

Its strange, maybe its because of Jair Bolsonaro agressive speach...

But... most of those homicides, the vast majority are criminals killing criminals... and criminals already had guns before Bolsonaro when the left was on the power.

I think stoled cars and cellphones would be a more realistic measure to see if the violence had fallen or not to ordinary brazilian people.

In general, despite some good things, Jair Bolsonaro was a very stupid president. Thanks to him we gonna have Lula again next year and Brazil can become a giant Venezuela... I hope not.
    The problem is not the gun, it's the user/owner. The fact is that the criminals have illegal guns, especially in countries like Brazil they are armed to the teeth and there's no way to control that, so what's the point of not allowing law abiding citizens to carry guns for self defense? To hold a gun licence there are rules and controls, if someone commits a crime the licence withdrawn but still everyone can get a ghost gun in the black market.

As far as the the argument "guns kill" it is weak, I can easily kill someone by sticking a pen multiple times in the eyes or throat of someone so suddenly pens are dangerous also? A huge number of common objects of our daily lifes can be lethal weapons if used with that intention, either way a lunatic that shots kids at schools can do the same or even kill more people just by driving a truck and kill dozens of pedestrians. A cocktail Molotov which is very easy to do at home or a flamethrower are much more deathly than a 9mm.

Gun restriction just means that the only allowed to have them are the governments who serve the elites and the criminals who get them on the black market...Mexico has some quite restrictive gun laws and that has done nothing to prevent the cartels, likewise Chicago has very restrictive gun laws and is one of the most violent cities in the USA, in Switzerland there a huge number of licenced guns and it is not violent nor have been mass shootings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 06:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,668
    Given: 9,043

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma de Pegasus View Post
    Im even more fucked since Im on the side of the country that will fight for communism, but maybe Ciro can do it one separate pseudo-totalitarian-left revolution here.

This year, Im trying to ignore the elections, since 2019.2 and 2020.1 Im trying to ignore Brazilian Dirty Politics and just focus on my studies and video games.
    What part of Brasil is anti commie? I would gladly join them in a Civil War. ^
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tropically adapted gallaeci
    Ethnicity
    Sleepless
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sardinia
    Politics
    Fascism gets ignorant people fascinated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,238
    Given: 1,174

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    São Paulo and below, sort of, but like i said, our youth and sizeable part of the population is trotskist, everywhere, even in the deep south, the northeast is the one that votes more left as a whole.Going to another country to kill its people is depicable , I thought u agreed with Putin on that.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

No need for that, civil war is a fiction, if the commies will try something funny during or after the elections Bolsonaro will unleash the army and put the leaders where they belong, jail or 6 feet under... you'll see it will be over in a matter of few weeks.

Same in the USA, bring it on a civil war between Reds and Democrats, lol we know who has the guns...whitout the governments and police covering their ass they are just scared little bitches who will run way en mass to Canada.
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 06:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,668
    Given: 9,043

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tongio View Post
    São Paulo and below, sort of, but like i said, our youth and sizeable part of the population is trotskist, everywhere, even in the deep south, the northeast is the one that votes more left as a whole.Going to another country to kill its people is depicable , I thought u agreed with Putin on that.
    I was just joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    No need for that, civil war is a fiction, if the commies will try something funny during or after the elections Bolsonaro will unleash the army and put the leaders where they belong, jail or 6 feet under... you'll see it will be over in a matter of few weeks.

Same in the USA, bring it on a civil war between Reds and Democrats, lol we know who has the guns...whitout the governments and police covering their ass they are just scared little bitches who will run way en mass to Canada.
    True true, they would run to Canada like scared little wimps. PErhaps turned the Left-coast into their own little fortress , who knows
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I was just joking.

True true, they would run to Canada like scared little wimps. PErhaps turned the Left-coast into their own little fortress , who knows
    Lol yeah ! It will be a country populated by millions of degenerated "hoes mad", vegans, covidiots, transgenders, pedophiles, fags, welfare parasites, antifa types, financial vultures and all kinds of junkies... The Castreau Utopy! LMFAO!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information