Thread: Are powerful conservatives hypocritical and liars?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

2 Not allowed!

Default Are powerful conservatives hypocritical and liars?

I have traditional views on some topics, although I am more leaning towards social democracy without all the woke nonsense. Therefore I never voted for parties like CDU or AfD, there are also some other reasons why I never will vote for this parties. But I always wanted a party who has decent views which are also compatible with some of my views. But now I start to think that I never should trust powerful people with traditional or conservative views. A former friend of Turkish president, a right wing mafia boss, leaked a video out where the CEO of a conservative anti gay channel has sexual intercourse with 2 other men. Normally I would say I don’t care what people do(until it isn’t illegal like rape, pedophilia etc), but exactly those people are against things which they are still doing. There are a lot of similar examples, Ivanka Trump who had an abortion, a Hungarian politician who had a gay gangbang, I remember there was a well known Nazi here who ate ambiguously a penis cake. I don’t want to insult anyone, but I personally think many conservatives are taking advantage of the people who aren’t very smart. And it is the same everywhere, I mean isn’t the Republican who has secretly an affair with a Mexican rent boy a cliche already? I still think parties from the other spectrum are more insane, but wjy should anyone trust into hypocrites?

What do you think about that? Are powerful people who claim to be conservative really that trustworthy?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,113
    Given: 58,882

0 Not allowed!

It is hypocritical but not more then a anti fa feminist sjw pink haired girl who dates white frat boy chads and it generally does not discredit the view either ways just certain individuals
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It is hypocritical but not more then a anti fa feminist sjw pink haired girl who dates white frat boy chads and it generally does not discredit the view either ways just certain individuals
    I don’t disagree with you, like I said I am opposing this political groups. But I am not happy with this kind of argument, others are worse therefore it is ok if your side is doing wrong things too, just less bad? If I would be your voter and you say to me X and Y is wrong but A and B is right and because of that I am voting or supporting you, isn’t that taking the piss to your voter if you are exactly making X and Y?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,113
    Given: 58,882

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mejgusu View Post
    I don’t disagree with you, like I said I am opposing this political groups. But I am not happy with this kind of argument, others are worse therefore it is ok if your side is doing wrong things too, just less bad? If I would be your voter and you say to me X and Y is wrong but A and B is right and because of that I am voting or supporting you, isn’t that taking the piss to your voter if you are exactly making X and Y?
    I do not vote for anyone but there are bad apples in every group like there are pedophile teachers that does not mean the institution of school is per se bad
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,207
    Given: 43,751

0 Not allowed!

Right-wingers tend to be hypocritical about sex (and to an extent race), left-wingers tend to be hypocritical about money (and to an extent class).

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I do not vote for anyone but there are bad apples in every group like there are pedophile teachers that does not mean the institution of school is per se bad
    You have point, but your example isn’t good. I understand you though. But I think if one of the apples is bad the whole basket is probably rotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Right-wingers tend to be hypocritical about sex (and to an extent race)
    Not only this, there are a lot of other things. Literally every religion has/had famous and influential leaders with questionable behavior, including sexual things I agree at this point. Most right wing politicians are also very neoliberal although their voters mostly come from working class, but I don’t know how we can call it hypocritical because their goals aren’t secret. On the other hand Le Pen adopted social democratic elements and no right wing party is successful like her party(another example: Corbyn got a lot of voters because he left some „classic“ leftist points like mass migration during your local election 2018).

I heard there is a video where either someone from Turkish government or someone from Erdogans party had sex with a women(we don’t know who, so maybe not his wife) while he had a vibrator... yes you understand me. I mean like I said normally I give a fuck what people do but its quite shocking and honestly a bit funny.

left-wingers tend to be hypocritical about money (and to an extent class).
    What do you mean here? Do you mean a case like our Green party and their voters? I mean only wealthy upper class people vote for them who can afford the increase of prices which they want to introduce and they look down to everyone who are criticizing them because they can’t afford this.

Also I think left is very hypocritical at other points. Woke movements are criticized for being very ridiculous and aggressive, or antifa was named. In my opinion they are quite the contrary. Left means for me fighting for equality, especially regarding socioeconomic conditions(rights for working class). Now especially wealthy people claim to be left for trivial topics(like my Green party example), do you mean this?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,207
    Given: 43,751

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mejgusu View Post
    You have point, but your example isn’t good. I understand you though. But I think if one of the apples is bad the whole basket is probably rotten.

Not only this, there are a lot of other things. Literally every religion has/had famous and influential leaders with questionable behavior, including sexual things I agree at this point. Most right wing politicians are also very neoliberal although their voters mostly come from working class, but I don’t know how we can call it hypocritical because their goals aren’t secret. On the other hand Le Pen adopted social democratic elements and no right wing party is successful like her party(another example: Corbyn got a lot of voters because he left some „classic“ leftist points like mass migration during your local election 2018).

I heard there is a video where either someone from Turkish government or someone from Erdogans party had sex with a women(we don’t know who, so maybe not his wife) while he had a vibrator... yes you understand me. I mean like I said normally I give a fuck what people do but its quite shocking and honestly a bit funny.

What do you mean here? Do you mean a case like our Green party and their voters? I mean only wealthy upper class people vote for them who can afford the increase of prices which they want to introduce and they look down to everyone who are criticizing them because they can’t afford this.

Also I think left is very hypocritical at other points. Woke movements are criticized for being very ridiculous and aggressive, or antifa was named. In my opinion they are quite the contrary. Left means for me fighting for equality, especially regarding socioeconomic conditions(rights for working class). Now especially wealthy people claim to be left for trivial topics(like my Green party example), do you mean this?
    I meant that examples of illicit personal enrichment, mistreatment of employees and generally snobbish attitudes are at least as prevalent among left-wingers as among right-wingers. Conversely, examples of illicit affairs, sexual misdemeanours and even outright sexual abuse are at least as prevalent among right-wingers as among left-wingers.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I meant that examples of illicit personal enrichment, mistreatment of employees and generally snobbish attitudes are at least as prevalent among left-wingers as among right-wingers. Conversely, examples of illicit affairs, sexual misdemeanours and even outright sexual abuse are at least as prevalent among right-wingers as among left-wingers.
    I agree, although our Linke has actually a scandal about sexism but honestly I don’t care about them, they are becoming irrelevant. Unfortunately because they have sone very intelligent members, but thats off topic. Thank you for your interest, unfortunately it seems no one is into political discussions until they can’t cry about anything.

Thread Information