Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,490
    Given: 6,428

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    It is simpler than all that, I considered that your allusion to his ex-partner was mean and dirty, because making allusion to something so personal and that usually creates suffering with sarcasm seems that way to me. That kind of thing is not easy, especially when there is a child involved.

If something bothers me or seems like it's going too far in an argument, I say so, even if it doesn't concern me.

It's something I've done on this forum many times, regardless of whether it was women or men doing it. If you search a bit in this forum you will find examples of it.

I don't intend to win points with the person I "defended" and get her female attention by looking like a brave knight, because quite the contrary, most likely she thinks that I am not someone so close to her as to set myself up as her defender, and might even have felt more embarrassed than grateful.

I don´t care, if I think that I should do something, I´ll do.

I do not intend to flirt with her or with anyone here, because I have no need to find anyone, and if I had that need, this forum would not be the best option to do so.

I use to adopt a more protective attitude with whom I believe that in an argument or a confrontation is in a more vulnerable position.

If at some point I saw you in a particularly vulnerable moment, and they used something personal that hurts you a lot to humiliate you in an argument and I think you need some support , I could do the same.

I don't care if you think I'm sincere in this text or trying to justify myself.

I am not an English speaker, if I make a mistake or see a phrase that may be misleading in its meaning, I will edit it.
    I don't know her personal history, so save your guilt trips. If you get the urge to type another meaningless, sanctimonious wall of text to me, please don't!

Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Ethnopluralism
    Hero
    Harold Godwinson
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 193

2 Not allowed!

I think that the OP is a proof that mental disorders are real.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,225
    Given: 7,490

0 Not allowed!

Most of communists should be executed for us, the chimps' good. Heli chimps.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Pill View Post
    I think that the OP is a proof that mental disorders are real.
    Really ? The field [of mental health] still does not have a biological marker or genetic test that could be used for diagnostic purposes. Psychiatrists still cannot differentiate between the mentally healthy and the mentally sick.

Whitaker, R., and Cosgrove, L. Psychiatry Under the Influence: Institutional Corruption, Social Injury, and Prescriptions for Reform. New York: Palgrave Macmillan.

Instead of some pseudo-scientific IQ test I could administer a scientific literacy test and those who fail can be shot in the back of the head. Apparently, you would fail the test.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
    Most of communists should be executed for us, the chimps' good. Heli chimps.
    What I am proposing is not real marxism or communism rather a more cynical state of affairs.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,225
    Given: 7,490

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    What I am proposing is not real marxism or communism rather a more cynical state of affairs.
    What I am proposing is not an ideology but my wilingness to kick someone's ass who wanna base his misanthropy on such a bullshit.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
    What I am proposing is not an ideology but my wilingness to kick someone's ass who wanna base his misanthropy on such a bullshit.
    Ok, so now the cat is out of the proverbial bag do you prefer these reasons ?

" For what is our civilised world but a big masquerade? where you meet knights, priests, soldiers, men of learning, barristers, clergymen, philosophers, and I don't know what all! But they are not what they pretend to be; they are only masks, and, as a rule, behind the masks you will find moneymakers. One man, I suppose, puts on the mask of law, which he has borrowed for the purpose from a barrister, only in order to be able to give another man a sound drubbing; a second has chosen the mask of patriotism and the public welfare with a similar intent; a third takes religion or purity of doctrine. For all sorts of purposes men have often put on the mask of philosophy, and even of philanthropy, and I know not what besides. Women have a smaller choice. As a rule they avail themselves of the mask of morality, modesty, domesticity, and humility. Then there are general masks, without any particular character attaching to them like dominoes. They may be met with everywhere; and of this sort is the strict rectitude, the courtesy, the sincere sympathy, the smiling friendship, that people profess. The whole of these masks as a rule are merely, as I have said, a disguise for some industry, commerce, or speculation. It is merchants alone who in this respect constitute any honest class. They are the only people who give themselves out to be what they are; and therefore they go about without any mask at all, and consequently take a humble rank.

Such for instance is the favour that villainy finds; the neglect that merit, even the rarest and the greatest, suffers at the hands of those of the same profession; the hatred of truth and great capacity; the ignorance of scholars in their own province; and the fact that true wares are almost always despised and the merely specious ones in request. Therefore let even the young be instructed betimes that in this masquerade the apples are of wax, the flowers of silk, the fish of pasteboard, and that all things—yes, all things—are toys and trifles; and that of two men whom he may see earnestly engaged in business, one is supplying spurious goods and the other paying for them in false coin.

But there are more serious reflections to be made, and worse things to be recorded. Man is at bottom a savage, horrible beast. We know it, if only in the business of taming and restraining him which we call civilisation. Hence it is that we are terrified if now and then his nature breaks out. Wherever and whenever the locks and chains of law and order fall off and give place to anarchy, he shows himself for what he is. But it is unnecessary to wait for anarchy in order to gain enlightenment on this subject. A hundred records, old and new, produce the conviction that in his unrelenting cruelty man is in no way inferior to the tiger and the hyaena." --Arthur Schopenhauer, On Human Nature

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/1073...-h/10739-h.htm

Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Ethnopluralism
    Hero
    Harold Godwinson
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 193

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Really ? The field [of mental health] still does not have a biological marker or genetic test that could be used for diagnostic purposes. Psychiatrists still cannot differentiate between the mentally healthy and the mentally sick.

Whitaker, R., and Cosgrove, L. Psychiatry Under the Influence: Institutional Corruption, Social Injury, and Prescriptions for Reform. New York: Palgrave Macmillan.

Instead of some pseudo-scientific IQ test I could administer a scientific literacy test and those who fail can be shot in the back of the head. Apparently, you would fail the test.
    Sure, whatever you say my friend

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,938
    Given: 12,766

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Yikes. You're the same cat who lectured me for being "unnecessarily cruel" to a female bully. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    If we look at the context of both situations and the intentions of you that day, and me when I wrote that, we will see that the two acts are not comparable.

I think the differences are obvious.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States