Elements of the resolution of the National Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) adopted on June 22, 1990.
Wybrane fragmenty Krajowej Uchwały Ukraińskich Nacjonalistów OUN.
Елементи проыду ОУН від 22 червня 1990 року.

1. "To strive for the Poles to condemn the Akcja Wisła. The Polish parliament must condemn her.

2. Ukraine is needed as an ally to break up the Soviet Union. Therefore, it is necessary to advertise in Poland everything that has an antirussian flavor: Katyn, deportations to Siberia, the crimes of the NKVD and the UB. This situation will distract Poles from the UPA, which polish communists misrepresented to the Polish people not as an armed national liberation movement, but as bandits.

3.To oppose any rapprochement between Poles and Russians, both in Ukraine and in Poland. Stimulate the hostility of Poles towards Russians and vice versa, remembering that a close Russian-Polish alliance is a serious threat to Ukraine and its territorial whole.

4. To prevent Poland - Germany rapprochement. To emphasize the timeliness of the slogan "Jak świat światem Niemiec nie będzie Polakowi bratem."
In the new polish inteligence services, deprived of communists, expand the OUN network and control all areas of Polish life.

5. Eliminate all Polish attempts to condemn the UPA. We must be lie that the UPA did not murder Poles. Lie that Poles belonged to the UPA. Lie that the UPA defended Poles against the nazis and the soviets. Both in Poland and throughout Europe to promote the lie that the UPA did not murder Poles.

6.To this end, we should infiltrate Polish organizations wherever it is possible and promote our point patiently but stubbornly, we can join offices among Poles, and wherever funds from the Ukrainian Liberation Fund are the most appropriate. and places in Polish newspapers. Enter into Polish editorial teams. Discussions of conducting in the spirit of the heroism of the UPA and unchallenged Ukraine for Curzon line with the capital in the ducal city of Przemyśl.

7.Involve Polish youth to patriotic events related to patriotic anniversaries - including those related to the famous history of the UPA. This will allow not only to shake faith in polish state propaganda, but also to lead to the imminent Ukrainization of polish youth, discouraged by the lies of polish propaganda regarding the UPA.

8. Secretly collect the names and addresses of Poles hostile to Ukraine on one list. Make a list of Poles sympathetic to the OUN. Letters, as important to the state, are not supported by the OUN.

9.Establish a Ukrainian University in Poland. Make territorial claims against Poland concerning the south-eastern lands. Support the separatisms of Silesians and Kashubians in Poland.

10. All this is to weaken Poland, and in the future even lead to a complete decomposition of the Polish state - which is in the interest of Ukraine's policy, in which the revolutionary OUN is and will be the avant-garde power. on its internal and international weakening. "

http://zbrodnieoun-upa.blogspot.com/...owidu.html?m=1
-----------

I think it is all being done. The polish sejm condemned Akcja Wisła already in the 90s.
Akcja Wisła was an operation carried out after World War II to deport families from the Bieszczady Mountains supporting UPA bandits. They were displaced to other regions of Poland, and UPA bandits mostly crushed by the Polish army.

It is suspicious that in Polish public space there is so much talk about Katyn, on September 17 et cetera, and the truth about the genocide in Volhynia is being silenced. Young Poles were never taught about UPA crimes in schools. Russophobia leads the way.

I don't think I need to explain that Poland is steeped in ukrainianophilia and extreme hatred of Russians. It is interesting that the rhetoric towards Germany has recently changed in Poland. Until now, Germany was considered an ally. Now it's the other way around. I am asking why the PiS rule in Poland during the crisis in Ukraine and not Tusk? Does Germany care about the Intermarum? Not. They want domination in the EU. Intermarum is an anglo-saxon project, antirussian and against the EU at the same time. Intermarum is supported by Ukrainian nationalists because they see it as an opportunity for domination in Poland and Central Europe against Russia and Germany at the same time.

It is a great disgrace that the polish authorities do not liquidate the UPA monuments in Poland. The polish authorities even gave police protection to ukrainian neonazi marches in Przemyśl. While the marches of polish nationalists were repeatedly destroyed by the police, it can be thought that the OUN resolution is being implemented and that Poland is not ruled by Poles.
Ukrainian politicians have repeatedly put forward these territorial claims against Poland (lubelskie, podkarpackie). The Polish authorities have never publicly condemned these words.

I traveled around Poland and I see ukrainian flags on schools, offices and military bases. I can see red and black flags in the windows. I saw a video from a concert in the church at Jasna Góra in Częstochowa where polish children sang "Czerwona Kalina" - the unofficial anthem of the UPA.
I can see that Ukrainians in Poland receive so many privileges that no Pole in Poland has received. I wonder if it's still my country? In free Poland state, would politicians, authorities and journalists promote ukrainian nationalism?