Taxonomy
    pontid turanid
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,500
    Given: 2,436

0 Not allowed!

Georgians (both Muslim Georgians in Turkey or Christian Georgians in Georgia, no matter) more religious than Turks are.

Although they are part of the Soviets.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2022 @ 01:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 140

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by placebo View Post
    Lol I already don't want to be a Kurdish larping as Georgian or Georgian etc. I just saying I know more or less what Caucasus is.

Erdoğan ≠ Turkey, I'm not even talk to you about this. Next year, after Erdoğan loses the election, we will get rid of this nonsense a little bit.

Btw "PURE Islam" Erdoğan is fully Georgian.
    I know what you said.

Your initial question was why Caucasus is considered more 'European' than Turkey/Turks. But that question doesn't make any sense from the beginning. Because Caucasus/Caucasoid and Turkey/Turks are 2 different things, like Turks and Northern Africans are 2 different people.

Erdogan is not fully Georgian, but an Islamized Georgian. He still does have a lot Turkic grandmothers. Erdogan is by the way married to an Arab woman. So he went full Islam.

And have you ever been in Tbilisi? In almost every street there is a church, hehe.

Only after the Ottoman Empire was defeated by the Arabs, Ataturk tried to secularize Turkey. But he never really succeeded in it. Because right now, when you are in Constantinople, every there are mosques and people are praying even at the airports 24/7.

Turks are still dreaming of a Caliphate and to get a leading position in the Islamic world. But I do really enjoy to see how Turkey is now getting humiliated by the Saudis (Semitic Arabs).

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    turkic
    Ethnicity
    turkish + 1/4 georgian
    Ancestry
    caucasus, anatolia, balkan
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    pontid turanid
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guti View Post

Turks are still dreaming of a Caliphate and to get a leading position in the Islamic world. But I do really enjoy to see how Turkey is now getting humiliated by the Saudis (Semitic Arabs).
    More than half of us don't even care this. Even some Erdoğan supporters don't care. Of course, some Erdoğan supporters dream this. I think after the arrival of the Afghan, Syrian etc. refugees, even they don't like this idea.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,886
    Given: 26,288

0 Not allowed!

There's a combination three factors: official religion, obsession of some Europeans with associating everything they can to the Middle East in order to be able to pillage it, the sudden transition from being a Roman territory to being colonised by Asian tribes and modern Turks consciously adopting the culture of the latter.

Last but not least, most Western Europeans do not know the difference between an Arab and a West Asian. The most knowledgable of them are actually on these fora. That's ironically the best you can get.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    turkic
    Ethnicity
    turkish + 1/4 georgian
    Ancestry
    caucasus, anatolia, balkan
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    pontid turanid
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Turkey's secularizm damaged, I don't deny that, but as the young generation, I hope we will return everything to the old way, even better. I'm not very hopeful, but it's better than being completely hopeless.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

More than half of us don't even care this. Even some Erdoğan supporters don't care. Of course, some Erdoğan supporters dream this. I think after the arrival of the Afghan, Syrian etc. refugees, even they don't like this idea.
    With the inflation at the rates of 80%, Turks are going to cry out soon to the moon. Turkey is just eating itself. It became a victim of own very primitive and outdated Islamo-fascist sentiments and the deception of the Semitic Jews. (Semitic Jews tried to use Turkey against Iran and Russia).
    After Erdogan is gone I think the US is going to try one more time to use the Turks against the Russians and Russia. If Turks fail or are not going to listen to the US and will become useless for the US, it will be game over for the Turks. Turks have no chance against Russia at all, so they can start packing their suitcases and buy one way ticket straight to the Altai Horizon.

I am happy that I live in very great times for my people.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Turkey has only 1 chance to become part of the European family. And it is their only chance.

To become fully secular and democratic and to break away from Kurdistan. Turks will never join the EU with the Kurdistan regions. Turkey has only a very small chance to enter the EU without Kurdistan regions. Kurdistan is not part of Europe, while some most western Aegean Sea parts of Turkey were part of the Hellenic (European) world.

Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,494
    Given: 731

1 Not allowed!

The ethnogenesis of Anatolian Turks happened with the arrival of Persianized and Islamized Oghuz Turkmen tribes and mixed/assimilated local Hellenized Anatolian-Caucasian population, then consolidated with the Ottoman Empire for centuries, which spread on the Balkans, Middle East and North Africa, and who took control of the Khalifa, a central position in the Muslim world

Their geographical position and civilization (high culture being Persian and Islamic) naturally inclined them towards MENA rather than Europe (up to shift the focus of Balkans towards MENA and cut it off from the development of the rest of Europe, especially when the civilizational gap widened after the Renaissance)

The Caucasus, as said before, was integrated for several centuries in the Russian Empire, Russian sphere of influence, Soviet Union, this is why they belong to a different civilizational area
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueState View Post
    The Caucasus, as said before, was integrated for several centuries in the Russian Empire, Russian sphere of influence, Soviet Union, this is why they belong to a different civilizational area
    Don't forget that the Armenians and Georgians belong to an Orthodox Church like the Russians do. Therefore Georgians together with the Russians are part of an 'Orthodox Civilization'.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,469
    Given: 13,183

0 Not allowed!

Turkey's secularizm damaged, I don't deny that, but as the young generation, I hope we will return everything to the old way, even better. I'm not very hopeful, but it's better than being completely hopeless.
    I really doubt it, specially for what you have just mentioned:

I think after the arrival of the Afghan, Syrian etc. refugees, even they don't like this idea.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information