Quote Originally Posted by RMuller View Post
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo. You were not blond at all as a baby. You were dark haired and a baby armenoid with dark bushy eye brows. fact and truth.
Probably you know better than me if I was blond

I don't invent. Lets compare my brother's baby pic when he was gringo blond to your dark haired baby pic . DEAL? See who was really a blond baby?
Your snot eater brother could be the blondest guy on earth, yet his Amerindian and brown features make him a simple mestizo, this has to kill you

Not imaginary aunts. I got their pics and ready to compare to you and see who passes more in northern Europe you OR one of my 3 aunts. YOU ARE SCARED OF MY AUNTS BASQUE GENES.
I dont care your snot eater brother and your imaginary aunts. I only care about your brown mother and about yourself, a couple of brownies who look like AUTHENTIC NIGGAS COMPARED WITH MY MOTHER AND ME

Some of my aunts pass more in Northern Europe than you. power of the Basque genes
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLAIMING MEXCREMENTS PASS IN NORTH EUROPE, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO