View Poll Results: What is your identity?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • English and British

30 36.59%
  • English only

12 14.63%
  • Scottish and British

8 9.76%
  • Scottish only

3 3.66%
  • Welsh and British

1 1.22%
  • Welsh only

0 0%
  • Northern Irish and British

2 2.44%
  • Northern Irish only

1 1.22%
  • Cornish and British

2 2.44%
  • Cornish only

1 1.22%
  • Other (i.e. European only)

15 18.29%
  • British only

7 8.54%
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: British members - what is your identity?

Don't phone me after 10 pm Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Politics
    UKIP
    Hero
    Ironman
    Religion
    Scrap metal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 167
    Given: 149

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    Interesting to note that most of Southeastern Africa and Pakistan is also in the commonwealth. I guess they're more "British" than Anglo-Americans...

The British Colonies in India during 1939 -1945 gave everything freely and gladly to help defeat the common enemies, America however strangled Britain and her Allies for every ounce of gold they had in payment for munitions and assistance......that in itself makes you very...un British
    Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in ‘illegal immigrants’, and add just a few more letters, it spells, ‘Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking ********* and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-f*****g raghead c***s with you.?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germainc/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish Gaelic Nordic, French/Prussian 700 years ago
    Ancestry
    Various clans and sects from the highlands of Scotland, that all migrated to Australia.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Queensland
    Taxonomy
    Borreby with Keltic-Nordic tendencies
    Politics
    National/Who ever's on right side
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Occident View Post
    Dont misconstrue my meaning, I'm not trying to tell you have no right to the concept of Britishness; you evidantly do. We are cultural and ethnic kin no doubt about it and I hope that we maintain strong ties between our countries in perpetuity. But we're not identicle and we shouldnt want to be. There is a geographic sense of Britishness which you dont possess, just as our common language and heritage doesnt make me an Australian. The geographic componant of your culture is not something I have experienced and couldnt do unless I emmigrated. That aspect of our modern cultural make-up is what makes you and I distinct from one another. Its a beautiful thing, the ingenuity of our race to adapt and innovate in these multitudes of enviroments.
    Thanks.

Last Online
    06-15-2012 @ 01:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cro-Mag Powah!
    Ethnicity
    WASPy
    Ancestry
    Norman Overlords
    Country
    Quebec
    Region
    Georgia
    Taxonomy
    Anglo Norman
    Politics
    Libertarian Nationalism, Pan Occidentalism
    Religion
    Episcopal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

0 Not allowed!

Ah, well, onward excelsior with your Anglo-Pakistani and Anglo-African kin, which are British, just like you. I'm sure they'll make the most wonderful playmates for you in that imaginary fantasy land you dwell in. I mean, god knows what you would have done in 39-45 without all those African and Pakistani warriors to come save you... What was I thinking? In any case, many of those "freely givng" and "loyal" Afro and Pakistani Brits are coming to live with you now, so that should make you very pleased...

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    The British Colonies in India during 1939 -1945 gave everything freely and gladly to help defeat the common enemies, America however strangled Britain and her Allies for every ounce of gold they had in payment for munitions and assistance......that in itself makes you very...un British
    Quote Originally Posted by Aemma
    Well here's to the Sexy, Suave and Savvy Georgia Peach of the forum!

Banned
    Last Online
    10-05-2014 @ 02:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,296
    Given: 3,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieScott View Post
    If only the politicians from the 50's did, we'd be right in Australia and the UK to this day. But no greed got in the way...
    That it did. The EC was the worst thing we ever got signed up for. Austrlia keeps trying to get into ASEAN, you may be in a similar situation soon.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germainc/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish Gaelic Nordic, French/Prussian 700 years ago
    Ancestry
    Various clans and sects from the highlands of Scotland, that all migrated to Australia.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Queensland
    Taxonomy
    Borreby with Keltic-Nordic tendencies
    Politics
    National/Who ever's on right side
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    That it did. The EC was the worst thing we ever got signed up for. Austrlia keeps trying to get into ASEAN, you may be in a similar situation soon.
    The stepping stone to the Asia Pacific Union. Greedy bastards. Maybe there will be another Eureka Stockade moment and a "Southern Cross party" perhaps will kick out the Labor party and the traitor Unions...I doubt it though.

Nothing short of another mini Ice age might stop it...

Last Online
    02-14-2015 @ 01:48 PM
    The true West Europe, Core of the Atlantic Facade.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtibero, Old Westerner, Atlantic Facade and 100% pure Iberian.
    Ethnicity
    Cantabri, Tierruca.
    Ancestry
    Mother Spain, father Spain ect....Until the first amoeba.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Conquistador 100% Pure Iberian
    Politics
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Religion
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,607
    Given: 3,171

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    Ah, well, onward excelsior with your Anglo-Pakistani and Anglo-African kin, which are British, just like you. I'm sure they'll make the most wonderful playmates for you in that imaginary fantasy land you dwell in. I mean, god knows what you would have done in 39-45 without all those African and Pakistani warriors to come save you... What was I thinking? In any case, many of those "freely givng" and "loyal" Afro and Pakistani Brits are coming to live with you now, so that should make you very pleased...
    A foreign mestizo like you thinking about himself as British, that's an insult to the real British.

Espada tengo. Lo demás, Dios lo remedie.

In the west almost all Spain had been subjugated, except that part which adjoins the cliffs where the Pyrenees end and is washed by the nearer waters of the ocean. Here two powerful nations, the Cantabrians and the Asturians, lived in freedom from the rule of Rome.")
    — Lucius Anneus Florus , Epitome de T. Livio Bellorum omnium annorum DCC Libri duo Bellum Cantabricum et Asturicum

Ethnicity of the Celts/Iberian. Tribes: Avariginos, Blendi, Concanos, Coniscos, Orgenomescos, Plentusios, Tamáricos and Vadinienses.--->http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...40#post3047240

Last Online
    04-24-2012 @ 08:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglophone
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Why would you accuse a fellow white man a mestizo? Maybe that is how you view the decendants of your nation who made a better life for themselves abroad, but that is not the British way. Anglo-Americans are my kin. They chose a different political path suited to the enviroment they found themselves in, but they are nonetheless more than welcome to associate themselves with my country as members of one family.

Don't phone me after 10 pm Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Politics
    UKIP
    Hero
    Ironman
    Religion
    Scrap metal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 167
    Given: 149

0 Not allowed!

Why would you accuse a fellow white man a mestizo? Maybe that is how you view the decendants of your nation who made a better life for themselves abroad, but that is not the British way. Anglo-Americans are my kin. They chose a different political path suited to the enviroment they found themselves in, but they are nonetheless more than welcome to associate themselves with my country as members of one family.

I for one do not class Savant as a white man...he comes under the "Black enamelled fuck pig" variety!
    Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in ‘illegal immigrants’, and add just a few more letters, it spells, ‘Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking ********* and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-f*****g raghead c***s with you.?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-19-2012 @ 09:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    A Celto-Germanic-Manic ;)
    Ethnicity
    Thrones
    Taxonomy
    Bitch-oid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lábaru View Post
    A foreign mestizo like you thinking about himself as British, that's an insult to the real British.
    WOW. Well sir, first of all I must say that he is not a "mestizo".. A mestizo would be the product of your ancestors fucking a bunch of tanned mongol creatures, nevertheless creating the glorious Mexican, thanks asshole . No, he is not that, he is far from that LOL, and he wasn't even calling himself British what a JOKE lol. God, this is a PERFECT example of how American people are just singled out and how a thread is just ruined by bullshit trolling. Take your retarded side remarks OUT of a thread that you yourself don't even belong in, unless I'm confused and Spaniards are British with British ancestry?

Last Online
    06-15-2012 @ 01:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cro-Mag Powah!
    Ethnicity
    WASPy
    Ancestry
    Norman Overlords
    Country
    Quebec
    Region
    Georgia
    Taxonomy
    Anglo Norman
    Politics
    Libertarian Nationalism, Pan Occidentalism
    Religion
    Episcopal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

0 Not allowed!

but they are nonetheless more than welcome to associate themselves with my country as members of one family.
    That's about how I see it too, and I believe how most ethno-conscious Anglos see it as well. Our laws are all based on Anglo law systems, we have common ethno-cultural cores, with infinitely more in common with each other than others. England is like the highly accomplished, loved and respected grandfather, Canada is like a kind, warm maternal entity, America is like the father or eldest son... Oz and New Zealand are the children who are doing well, with bright futures ahead of them. Maybe South Africa could be like the prodical son who had a good start, but ended up on drugs and in legal trouble (only joking, I love South Africa... )

In any case, there's one fundamental difference between England and Spain; England can actually take pride in it's predecessor nations...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aemma
    Well here's to the Sexy, Suave and Savvy Georgia Peach of the forum!

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information