View Poll Results: What is your identity?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • English and British

30 36.59%
  • English only

12 14.63%
  • Scottish and British

8 9.76%
  • Scottish only

3 3.66%
  • Welsh and British

1 1.22%
  • Welsh only

0 0%
  • Northern Irish and British

2 2.44%
  • Northern Irish only

1 1.22%
  • Cornish and British

2 2.44%
  • Cornish only

1 1.22%
  • Other (i.e. European only)

15 18.29%
  • British only

7 8.54%
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: British members - what is your identity?

Last Online
    02-14-2015 @ 01:48 PM
    The true West Europe, Core of the Atlantic Facade.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtibero, Old Westerner, Atlantic Facade and 100% pure Iberian.
    Ethnicity
    Cantabri, Tierruca.
    Ancestry
    Mother Spain, father Spain ect....Until the first amoeba.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Conquistador 100% Pure Iberian
    Politics
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Religion
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,607
    Given: 3,171

0 Not allowed!

Boudica, Savant is a mestizo (some Indian blood and other unknown) and you yourself have Italian blood, you guys are American, not British. A British is someone 100% of the islands heritage and born on the islands.

That's my opinion, I'm sorry if it bothers you.

Espada tengo. Lo demás, Dios lo remedie.

In the west almost all Spain had been subjugated, except that part which adjoins the cliffs where the Pyrenees end and is washed by the nearer waters of the ocean. Here two powerful nations, the Cantabrians and the Asturians, lived in freedom from the rule of Rome.")
    — Lucius Anneus Florus , Epitome de T. Livio Bellorum omnium annorum DCC Libri duo Bellum Cantabricum et Asturicum

Ethnicity of the Celts/Iberian. Tribes: Avariginos, Blendi, Concanos, Coniscos, Orgenomescos, Plentusios, Tamáricos and Vadinienses.--->http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...40#post3047240

Last Online
    06-15-2012 @ 01:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cro-Mag Powah!
    Ethnicity
    WASPy
    Ancestry
    Norman Overlords
    Country
    Quebec
    Region
    Georgia
    Taxonomy
    Anglo Norman
    Politics
    Libertarian Nationalism, Pan Occidentalism
    Religion
    Episcopal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by El Comunero Errante View Post
    you don't recall being banned either?
    No, I was not. I was once threatened with banning for indicting agrippa for sharing some of his "scientific information" during which I was making the point that spewing erroneous nonsense and proclaiming to be valid, scientific information can do a lot to damage the credibility of racial realism, preservation, etc. and perhaps they thought I was too hostile in making that point. And this matter, not that it's any of your business, had nothing to do with anything that transpired in the chat box. When I left, I did so voluntarily.

aha, scientific data so that is what you call trolling in the chatbox no Spaniard that I know here gets annoyed by scientific data. They do get annoyed however by repeated hateful trolling. And no, being a med or being swarthy is nothing bad. But you must recall yourself calling repeatedly arabs and mexicans to the Spaniards, and when you got annoyed by being repeatedly ignored, then move on to insults such as Sand Nigger, Mexicunts and the like.
    Of on the contrary, very many spaniards get "annoyed" with scientific data, although "hateful", "hostile", or "pathological" would probably be more accurate than "annoyed". I never said that being a med or swarthy was "bad", thanks for killing the straw man there. And yes, I have retaliated when being called names by Spaniards. If they don't want it, they shouldn't dish it out. However, I've never used the term "mexicunts" in my life that I can recall... In any case, if people start making personal attacks and calling me names, it's reasonable to expect the same behavior in return.

Here's just one thread of many where a pack of Iberians goes apeshit and making all measure of personal attacks because of genomic data which they don't like. http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35852

I would also like to apologize for answering you in this thread which is about a completely different topic, and we shouldn't turn it into yet another Spanish fight
    It's good of you to admit that this recurring "Spanish fight" theme is an observable phenomenon. It's interesting to note that you felt compelled to make posts to critique both myself and boud, but not your fellow countryman who's comments started this whole exchange...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aemma
    Well here's to the Sexy, Suave and Savvy Georgia Peach of the forum!

Last Online
    11-16-2014 @ 09:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Sex Panther
    Taxonomy
    Nordid/DaloFaelid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    The British Colonies in India during 1939 -1945 gave everything freely and gladly to help defeat the common enemies, America however strangled Britain and her Allies for every ounce of gold they had in payment for munitions and assistance......that in itself makes you very...un British
    Those munitions cost the U.S. billions of dollars. Once the war was over, Britain only had to pay roughly 10% of that back. You would never see a deal that generous in a neutral, arms-length transaction. At those terms, it was all practically a gift.
    þæs ofereode, þisses swa mæg!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cro-Mag Powah!
    Ethnicity
    WASPy
    Ancestry
    Norman Overlords
    Country
    Quebec
    Region
    Georgia
    Taxonomy
    Anglo Norman
    Politics
    Religion
    Episcopal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You're talking to a middle aged construction worker who thinks that West Africans and Pakis are more "British" than Anglo-Americans. I'd like to be an optimist, but I think you might be wasting your time...

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonCeorl View Post
    Those munitions cost the U.S. billions of dollars. Once the war was over, Britain only had to pay roughly 10% of that back. You would never see a deal that generous in a neutral, arms-length transaction. At those terms, it was all practically a gift.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cro-Mag Powah!
    Ethnicity
    WASPy
    Ancestry
    Norman Overlords
    Country
    Quebec
    Region
    Georgia
    Taxonomy
    Anglo Norman
    Politics
    Religion
    Episcopal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes, this is what "mestizos" look like:

Whereas you REAL white guys (from Spain) look like this:

You'll notice how when *I* stay in the sun too long I turn pink/red and burn, which is of course, not the color with which many Spaniards react to sunlight...

Quote Originally Posted by Lábaru View Post
    Boudica, Savant is a mestizo (some Indian blood and other unknown) and you yourself have Italian blood, you guys are American, not British. A British is someone 100% of the islands heritage and born on the islands.

That's my opinion, I'm sorry if it bothers you.
    Last edited by Savant; 11-13-2011 at 03:30 PM.

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    You follow yours...I follow none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,676
    Given: 12,354

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Allenson View Post
    I understand your sentiment but would also add that you'd be lucky to have most of us amongst your ranks.

We can't help where our ancestors came from.
    This is true

Last Online
    02-14-2015 @ 01:48 PM
    The true West Europe, Core of the Atlantic Facade.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtibero, Old Westerner, Atlantic Facade and 100% pure Iberian.
    Ethnicity
    Cantabri, Tierruca.
    Ancestry
    Mother Spain, father Spain ect....Until the first amoeba.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Conquistador 100% Pure Iberian
    Politics
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Religion
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,607
    Given: 3,171

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    Yes, this is what "mestizos" look like:

To my eyes your face is of a mestizo, predominantly European, but mestizo, dyeing your hair does not change your features, I find amazing that you can not see it. The girl with you is mixed too.

I said my opinion in this thread, sorry if it is controversial. I quit.

Espada tengo. Lo demás, Dios lo remedie.

In the west almost all Spain had been subjugated, except that part which adjoins the cliffs where the Pyrenees end and is washed by the nearer waters of the ocean. Here two powerful nations, the Cantabrians and the Asturians, lived in freedom from the rule of Rome.")
    — Lucius Anneus Florus , Epitome de T. Livio Bellorum omnium annorum DCC Libri duo Bellum Cantabricum et Asturicum

Ethnicity of the Celts/Iberian. Tribes: Avariginos, Blendi, Concanos, Coniscos, Orgenomescos, Plentusios, Tamáricos and Vadinienses.--->http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...40#post3047240

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cro-Mag Powah!
    Ethnicity
    WASPy
    Ancestry
    Norman Overlords
    Country
    Quebec
    Region
    Georgia
    Taxonomy
    Anglo Norman
    Politics
    Religion
    Episcopal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well, the geneticsts disagree with you. Whether or not I dye my hair is irrelevant given that my hair isn't the color of a Mestizos, and is lighter than an average Spaniard. I also find it amazing that only Iberians and anti American zealots are the only ones who can see these "mestizo features", and are the only people to have ever said any such thing.

I don't know of the girl being mixed either, I suppose it's possible but of course irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lábaru View Post
    To my eyes your face is of a mestizo, predominantly European, but mestizo, dyeing your hair does not change your features, I find amazing that you can not see it. The girl with you is mixed too.

I said my opinion in this thread, sorry if it is controversial. I quit.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-12-2012 @ 12:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9

0 Not allowed!

Oh cool the poll was opened up to we colonials. I chose Northern Irish and British. The largest part of my ancestry is Irish and Scots-Irish but my last name and my mothers maiden name are English and I can trace both those lines to England.

Lord Protector of Spain, Septimania and Galicia Raikaswinþs's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-10-2017 @ 03:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Escobarian
    Ancestry
    Spain, Poland, Americas
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Taxonomy
    Criollo
    Politics
    San Escobarian Patriot
    Religion
    National Escobarian Church
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,613
    Given: 356

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post

Of on the contrary, very many spaniards get "annoyed" with scientific data, although "hateful", "hostile", or "pathological" would probably be more accurate than "annoyed". I never said that being a med or swarthy was "bad", thanks for killing the straw man there. And yes, I have retaliated when being called names by Spaniards. If they don't want it, they shouldn't dish it out. However, I've never used the term "mexicunts" in my life that I can recall... In any case, if people start making personal attacks and calling me names, it's reasonable to expect the same behavior in return.

Here's just one thread of many where a pack of Iberians goes apeshit and making all measure of personal attacks because of genomic data which they don't like. http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35852

It's good of you to admit that this recurring "Spanish fight" theme is an observable phenomenon. It's interesting to note that you felt compelled to make posts to critique both myself and boud, but not your fellow countryman who's comments started this whole exchange...

firstly: I personally have been in the chatbox, along with Gold Fenix, Osweo, Fresa Salvaje and others, none of which is a "Don" type, and have read you posting all kind of unprovoked bs about Spaniards with the sole intention to start a quarrel. Hence, I do not know personally whether you have been insulted by any Spaniard and had the need of retaliate. I know however that you have randomly tried to provoke Spanish quarrels often, being ignored most of the times except for some of our more taxative members such as Labaru

Secondly: I have walked through that post you quoted, and it is more of the same, you trying to get people angry, not because of the "scientific data" you posted, but by the interpretations you got out of it. Non Spanish members of course are not stupid, and those who aren't in the anti-Spanish league show it to you. Here's an example , of our lovely Pallantides, extracted from that very thread you linked

Quote Originally Posted by pallantides
    Spaniards amount of non-European admixture is closer to Swedes than Finns, but nobody ever discuss the non-Euro ancestry of Swedes?

Third: you mentioned that I criticized both you and Bou, as wanting to get her against me in your little attempt to continue demonizing spaniards. but the fact is that I only discussed her post, and not her persona. I however criticized you, instead ,for your demagogic posting and your continuous pestering. You even dared to say that I am not critic towards my own countrymen when I disagree with them, and that is yet another proof that you don't bother to read what others write longer than what you need to construct your demagogic ideas.

If something I am known in this board for having had many arguments and being attacked by some of my countrymen , and in the very same repply to Boudica that you mentioned above, you can read a very open and clear critic of the behaviour of one of my countrymen. I would quote myself but I rather invite you to go over it again.

Fourth: I'd like to ask a mod, to split this thread into something like: Spanish' discussions thread: what are the members that starts them? and why?
    Last edited by Raikaswinþs; 11-13-2011 at 06:43 PM. Reason: I described labaru as radical and his ppst as bigoted. I meant to describe as taxative and animose. Apologize for using too harsh words

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information