PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Expulsion of Germans from Czechoslovakia, 1945 - Page 30
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Expulsion of Germans from Czechoslovakia, 1945

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,284
    Given: 8,195

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    Well, I'd discretely ask uncle Hitla to have a brief look on his own Vahaduo results in the Feiichy Slavic calculator. You know that his full ancestry is from Lower Austria, from the Waldviertel? As far as you refer to my 40% (Balto-)Slavic result he ought to have had a resembling proportion. (I'd be very curious for a testee that is fully from the Waldviertel!) As for further results he would have notably lower Germanic, maybe something like 25-30%. From a pan German point of view the Balkans begin in Bavaria, so he was our little Balkanite, hence also inevitably somewhat shifted towards cruelty and massacre-mindedness.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure he would not be happy with his results. If he was a TA member, he would probably be like HerrHesselink. His rants would have a new whole dimension. I'd like to see his unpacking 23Andme unboxing reaction. Would be fun.

Fine after you showed them your PCA plot? With 50% non-IE and pretty woggish Basque DNA you should be happy if you could at all plot on the PCA and not fall off it.
    How alien do you do think the Basques actually are, pal? Take the average French, move him westwards and there you go.

The only thing that could rescue your life would be to declare yourself devoted to Su Excelencia el Jefe del Estado Generalísimo ...

I don't know if that would be suficiente, because Su Exelencia was not very much participating in uncle Hitla's various Kampfs and uncle Hitla was not too amused. So I strongly suggest to emphasize and remind about the Legiňn Azul!

Then you should be able to pass after all.
    You evidently don't know much about me. I would never turn back to my family and friends. Before doing that, I'd certainly rather die. That's a small price before the honor lost. More likely, there would be ETA 2.0, but much more violent.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Midwestern Trash
    Ancestry
    Across Northern Europe with a sprinkle of Med
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L365
    mtDNA
    N1b1b, H3(P)
    Hero
    The Christ
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,475
    Given: 5,995

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure he would not be happy with his results. If he was a TA member, he would probably be like HerrHesselink. His rants would have a new whole dimension. I'd like to see his unpacking 23Andme unboxing reaction. Would be fun.

You know, on great occasion I will remember that guy (Herr Hesselink). The man was for sure great TA material...

How alien do you do think the Basques actually are, pal? Take the average French, move him westwards and there you go.

You evidently don't know much about me. I would never turn back to my family and friends. Before doing that, I'd certainly rather die. That's a small price before the honor lost. More likely, there would be ETA 2.0, but much more violent.
    "3:16 For YHWH so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.."

#GodWins

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread Information