Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Don't create false narratives in your head because of your personal baggage

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,480
    Given: 13,193

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Her estranged Black husband threw her under the bus. He must really hate her, lol. I can tell she's quite the annoying cunt from the video but except for calling the cops after it was obvious it was the dude's apartment she wasn't in the wrong.
    LMAO annoying wife of the year.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,032
    Given: 10,305

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NSXD60 View Post
    Only reason she was fired was her whiteness, a black female would still be working, however dumb. The standard shoulder-chip Nigg got her fired over a fob and she stupidly helped him by calling cops. Some idiots like this women apparently never learned from her half black husband that Blacks interpret everything whites say to them as potential racism, the entirety of them being professional victims.
    This is true. Also I notice minorities can say things at work that would get white people instantly fired. Negroes especially love to play victim.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,810
    Given: 13,754

1 Not allowed!

Here you have a situation where a White woman didn't allow a Black man into the apartment building. She had never seen him before and as one would expect she was concerned and asked to see his fob.

To take a step back in the story, it was night and she had opened the door to the building a crack for her dog. I don't really understand that: she let the dog pee or poop in front of the door? Maybe she was on her way out with the dog for a walk and the article wasn't clear because most journalists are terrible.

A Black man tried to enter the building while she had the door open. She stopped him and asked to see a fob. She had never seen him before. By asking to see his fob (use his fob, really, to see if it works on the door) she was behaving as you would hope your neighbor in an apartment building would do. Building managers obviously do not want you to let in people you don't know for obvious reasons.

The man did live in the building and was coming home late from working at his office. He refused to show her his fob. It's safe to say he felt insulted. He pushed past her. She followed him and repeatedly ask who he was there to see. He let it be known numerous times he lived in the building. She got on an elevator with the man (the footage of her on the elevator with him made me laugh). They got off on the same floor. She followed him to his apartment. He opened the door to his apartment and basically said the equivalent of, "You see?" She had the look you would expect of someone who feels stupid but because of her pride, I guess, she asked to see his fob again, as if keys unlocking an apartment door isn't the ultimate proof he lived there (did she think he found keys outside and with his magical powers found the correct apartment?).

She called the cops because, I guess, if you're dumb then keys opening an apartment door isn't proof enough you live there and had the cops ask to see the fob, which made me laugh. The cop must be like, "Why is she wasting my time? He obviously lives here. The fob gets you into a building. It doesn't get you into an apartment and so why are we doing this?"

I believe she thought calling the police would somehow fuck the guy by... scaring him, I guess? I believe her pride was hurt (he pushed past her and didn't give a fuck) and so she had the great idea of wasting the time of a police officer. Whatever the reason may be she's a moron.

However, this moron wasn't in the wrong. The man should have shown his fob at the door. I believe she would have done this to anyone regardless of race. It's part of the rules of an apartment building that you don't allow anyone in the building you don't know or have seen living in the building before. She was following a rule.

It's only natural after a hard day's work where you have to stay later than usual (on a Friday!) you'll be pissy and even pissier when you think someone is giving you undeserved shit but the woman was following the rule. All he had to do was to use his fob but this became a ghey 'power struggle' between the two.

He should have realized she had a reasonable concern and it has nothing to do with race. In fact, her estranged husband is Black (well, mixed race based on the fact he has a German surname (Mueller) and Black Americans never have German surnames). That doesn't mean she's isn't racist, of course. It does, however, indicate she probably isn't but more importantly this woman had been mugged in front of her building a year ago and so I'm sure the area has its safety issues.

The Black dude got it in his head that it was all about race because that's the knee-jerk reaction in our society. He should know very well you don't let people you don't know into an apartment building and it would have taken him a second to show he had a fob but he made an assumption based on his own personal baggage. Instead of thinking, "this woman is doing what is expected of her as a responsible tenant and neighbor" he thought "it must be racism..."

Where she is a dumb cunt is how she handled the situation after he pushed past her.

Once he pushed past her it's no longer her responsibility because that would be putting her life in danger (assuming the guy was a malicious character). She followed through with her obligation. She could have called the building manager or the police. That would have been an acceptable reaction.

When she saw that his keys opened an apartment she should have dropped the issue. It should be obvious he lives in the building and that should have been the end of that. To call the cops in that instance makes her a dumb cunt.

Now at this point, you ask yourself, "What would you have done, Colonel?"

In the woman's position, I would have looked at how he's dressed. People who break into homes don't dress like they've been working in an office all day. Criminals are stupid. Especially those that are involved in breaking & entering. They're not cunning enough to think they need to blend into the environment so their presence looks natural. If they were smart, they wouldn't be breaking & entering in the first place.

So I would have realized quickly this dude is okay.

If I was the dude, I'd show her my fob because what's the point in arguing with a fugly cunt when I can get her out of my way just by using the fob? Do you see? I just used my fob. Now move your fugly ass out of my way.

The video

The Team I work in at my job moved to a different location and building a year ago.
    The building has several floors and different Agencies and Teams work in different sections of the building.
    To get into the building early in the morning you need a fob to open the main entry doors. Then to enter through other doors inside the building you need a work badge
    to slide across sensors to open those doors. Also the fob gets you to certain floors in the elevator.

Anyway one morning as usual I came through the front entry door then walked through the foyer to the elevator because I need to go up to level 3 where my office is.
    I think this particular morning I was in a bit of a rush because I had a busy day ahead and wanted to get an early start on things.
    There was a woman standing and waiting at the front of the elevator as I was approaching it.
    I didnt recognise her but there are lots of different people that work in the building and usually if I dont know them I will just say Hi or good morning, whatever.
    Anyway I walked past her and pressed the button to bring down the elevator she kind of looked at me Im not sure exactly in what way but perhaps she seemed suprised or suspicious Im not sure, anyway I just said good morning. We both got into the elevator and I pressed floor 3 she pressed floor 2. Then she asked me do you work in the "something Team" she was reffering to one of the other Teams that work on floor 3 then I told her no Im Oscar and I work on the "blah Team". She told me her name and the agency she worked for. Then she was like oh . are you new I havn't seen you before. (At this stage my Team had been working in that building for about 8 months) I was like no Mary Im not new Ive been in the company for 20 + years and she was like , oh but are you new in this department I havn't seen you before. Im like yeh I been in this Team for a few years. During the time we were in the elevator Im holding my fob in 1 hand and my work badge in the other hand.
    Maybe I was in a funny mood that day, but somehow the way she asked me those questions ... something about her demeanour, I felt like she was judging me and her attitude kind of put me on the defensive.
    I was wearing work clothes , not a uniform but black trousers, button shirt and jacket. I meet random people in that building all the time and people politely say Hi, smile , make small talk or whatever but no one usually would bother to quizz you on where you work or seemed to be suprised because they hadnt seen you before.
    Maybe it was in my head but somehow I felt like this lady in her demeanour was quizzing me as if I was someone that had snuck into the building or had gotten hold of a pass or something. Maybe she was a manager in another Team or agency and felt she needed to be familiar with who is in the building. I didnt feel like her questions were in a friendly chatting manner and to me it felt more like she was quizzing me. Anyway my point is how sometimes someones demeanour / attitude , maybe their communiction style can put you on the defensive.

Maybe these people dont mean anything and maybe its just their demeanour.

Some people are over reactionary and alarmist by nature.

World has every kinda people.
    Last edited by oszkar07; 07-22-2022 at 12:46 PM.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,194
    Given: 58,968

1 Not allowed!

I think it was not about race because her husband is half black. I do not know what a fob is. I think the woman went too far by calling the police eventhough he unlocked the door with keys but i think it was not racist.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

As for the OP Clip

Just watched it, sorry but she is dumb as dogshit

1 if your a woman by yourself and if you really have a concern that a male is entering the building as an intruder standing in front of him blocking him and insisting he show you his key fob is not smart. If he actually was an intruder she just totally put her life at risk.

2 He didnt have to tell her what unit he lived in but all he had to do at least to alleviate her concerns was to show his key fob.There is such a thing as civic liberties and you should have some level of right to privacy in my oppinion. Eg a random person does not necessarily have a right to your identity and personal details such as specific address etc.

3) In a way maybe she had some right to request some proof that he was a resident there. On the other hand in good faith he told her he lived there and he sounded like he was being genuine. He told her that he didnt need to show her his fob...(that probably may be true legally)
    He also mentioned some names of people that were probably the building owner or building manager. At that point if she had further concern's she could call the Police but how she continued trying to block him and follow him, get in the lift with him was kind of ridiculous unless she was employed in some form of security for the building.

Race issue aside(i dont think its about race) I think she was quite annoying.

On the other hand just let her see the fob but no need to answer any other of her questions or provide her with further information.
    I would show her the fob and then if she continued with her BS i would tell her I would call the Police if she continued to block me and harras me.

Addit: from the video audio I dont think he said anything to her that was unreasonable or in any way threatening. I think he could of showed her the key fob to alleviate her concerns however Im not certain that he was legally obliged to do so.
    Him filming the situation on his phone was smart move because otherwise people can say any BS.
    Last edited by oszkar07; 07-22-2022 at 01:03 PM.

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

0 Not allowed!

Here you have a situation where a White woman didn't allow a Black man into the apartment building. She had never seen him before and as one would expect she was concerned and asked to see his fob.

To take a step back in the story, it was night and she had opened the door to the building a crack for her dog. I don't really understand that: she let the dog pee or poop in front of the door? Maybe she was on her way out with the dog for a walk and the article wasn't clear because most journalists are terrible.

A Black man tried to enter the building while she had the door open. She stopped him and asked to see a fob. She had never seen him before. By asking to see his fob (use his fob, really, to see if it works on the door) she was behaving as you would hope your neighbor in an apartment building would do. Building managers obviously do not want you to let in people you don't know for obvious reasons.

The man did live in the building and was coming home late from working at his office. He refused to show her his fob. It's safe to say he felt insulted. He pushed past her. She followed him and repeatedly ask who he was there to see. He let it be known numerous times he lived in the building. She got on an elevator with the man (the footage of her on the elevator with him made me laugh). They got off on the same floor. She followed him to his apartment. He opened the door to his apartment and basically said the equivalent of, "You see?" She had the look you would expect of someone who feels stupid but because of her pride, I guess, she asked to see his fob again, as if keys unlocking an apartment door isn't the ultimate proof he lived there (did she think he found keys outside and with his magical powers found the correct apartment?).

She called the cops because, I guess, if you're dumb then keys opening an apartment door isn't proof enough you live there and had the cops ask to see the fob, which made me laugh. The cop must be like, "Why is she wasting my time? He obviously lives here. The fob gets you into a building. It doesn't get you into an apartment and so why are we doing this?"

I believe she thought calling the police would somehow fuck the guy by... scaring him, I guess? I believe her pride was hurt (he pushed past her and didn't give a fuck) and so she had the great idea of wasting the time of a police officer. Whatever the reason may be she's a moron.

However, this moron wasn't in the wrong. The man should have shown his fob at the door. I believe she would have done this to anyone regardless of race. It's part of the rules of an apartment building that you don't allow anyone in the building you don't know or have seen living in the building before. She was following a rule.

It's only natural after a hard day's work where you have to stay later than usual (on a Friday!) you'll be pissy and even pissier when you think someone is giving you undeserved shit but the woman was following the rule. All he had to do was to use his fob but this became a ghey 'power struggle' between the two.

He should have realized she had a reasonable concern and it has nothing to do with race. In fact, her estranged husband is Black (well, mixed race based on the fact he has a German surname (Mueller) and Black Americans never have German surnames). That doesn't mean she's isn't racist, of course. It does, however, indicate she probably isn't but more importantly this woman had been mugged in front of her building a year ago and so I'm sure the area has its safety issues.

The Black dude got it in his head that it was all about race because that's the knee-jerk reaction in our society. He should know very well you don't let people you don't know into an apartment building and it would have taken him a second to show he had a fob but he made an assumption based on his own personal baggage. Instead of thinking, "this woman is doing what is expected of her as a responsible tenant and neighbor" he thought "it must be racism..."

Where she is a dumb cunt is how she handled the situation after he pushed past her.

Once he pushed past her it's no longer her responsibility because that would be putting her life in danger (assuming the guy was a malicious character). She followed through with her obligation. She could have called the building manager or the police. That would have been an acceptable reaction.

When she saw that his keys opened an apartment she should have dropped the issue. It should be obvious he lives in the building and that should have been the end of that. To call the cops in that instance makes her a dumb cunt.

Now at this point, you ask yourself, "What would you have done, Colonel?"

In the woman's position, I would have looked at how he's dressed. People who break into homes don't dress like they've been working in an office all day. Criminals are stupid. Especially those that are involved in breaking & entering. They're not cunning enough to think they need to blend into the environment so their presence looks natural. If they were smart, they wouldn't be breaking & entering in the first place.

So I would have realized quickly this dude is okay.

If I was the dude, I'd show her my fob because what's the point in arguing with a fugly cunt when I can get her out of my way just by using the fob? Do you see? I just used my fob. Now move your fugly ass out of my way.

The video

She’s not a doorman, wasn’t any of her damn business to question him. She probably specifically questioned him because he’s a black guy.

This kind of stuff is really annoying. She doesn’t like it? Go to a place that has someone hired to check for fobs, which still would not be her.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,999
    Given: 12,785

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    She’s not a doorman, wasn’t any of her damn business to question him. She probably specifically questioned him because he’s a black guy.

This kind of stuff is really annoying. She doesn’t like it? Go to a place that has someone hired to check for fobs, which still would not be her.
    Building managers will tell you not to let in people you don't know inside the building. She had the door cracked open and he tried to enter. A criminal could see that as an opportunity. This happened recently in an apartment building near me where a criminal entered when a tenant left the building and so he was able to get in before the door closed.

By asking him to show his fob (I guess it was distinct for that building) she can be certain he lives there. I see both parties at fault at different moments of the story. The guy is at fault for automatically thinking this was a race issue and should have just shown his fob. The rule is not to allow people you don't know inside the building. The woman is at fault for calling the police after it was clear the man lived in the building (when he opened his apartment door).

The area must not also be all that great, either. The woman was mugged a year ago in front of the building.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,032
    Given: 10,305

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post

She lives there so she's probably right to question him. How do we know he's telling the truth?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Building managers will tell you not to let in people you don't know inside the building. She had the door cracked open and he tried to enter. A criminal could see that as an opportunity. This happened recently in an apartment building near me where a criminal entered when a tenant left the building and so he was able to get in before the door closed.

By asking him to show his fob (I guess it was distinct for that building) she can be certain he lives there. I see both parties at fault at different moments of the story. The guy is at fault for automatically thinking this was a race issue and should have just shown his fob. The rule is not to allow people you don't know inside the building. The woman is at fault for calling the police after it was clear the man lived in the building (when he opened his apartment door).

The area must not also be all that great, either. The woman was mugged a year ago in front of the building.
    Im not familiar with the laws to that specific area.
    However unless there is some Policy in the actual contract relating to living in that building. Legally there may well be no obligation for him to have to show her his fob.
    Building managers may tell residents not to let in people they dont know. However that does not necessarily mean legally he is obligated to show another tenant his fob or any form of identification.

I have known a few people that live in buildings where there is either a fob or door code to get into the building. Sometimes people misplace their fob or leave it at home then they have to wait for someone else to open the door to get in. Also buildings have visitors, so its not only tenants that go in and out it can be family relatives or friends visiting etc.
    Its possible that guy left his fob in his apartment. I agree he could have made at least some effort to explain himself to her a bit more or show his fob if he had it.
    But he told her he lived there and he mentioned some names that Im assuming they may have been the building manager or owner.
    Her calling the cops after he went inside his apartment was simply a waste of their time and resources.In reality she had very little basis to do that. If he hadnt filmed it the conversation they had he may have been in worse situation as she could have said he physically pushed her or something.People can distort and exxagerate things in these situations it can easily happen.
    Last edited by oszkar07; 07-22-2022 at 06:03 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

double post
    Last edited by oszkar07; 07-22-2022 at 11:00 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information