The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 246

0 Not allowed!

Lightbulb Anybody here like Asha Logos?

Asha Logos is probably my favorite content creator, so I'm wondering if there are any more content creators out there that have a similar set of topics. The only one I can think of is Way of the World, and they are mostly just similar in style. Robert Sepehr talks about similar historical topics but he gives me a bad feeling, to the point that I don't like him at all and can't stand to listen to him, to be frank. Just me?

The other Asha related question I want to ask is do you think Asha Logos is going somewhere with his Subverted History Series that some might not be expecting? I don't want to ruin it in case I am right about what I think he is doing there, but I will say that I think he has very cleverly crafted this series as a foundation for bringing up something big, historically. Curious if anyone else thinks so (message me the particulars if you are worried about ruining it for the others as well).

If you don't know about Asha Logos yet, you probably should especially since you are on Apracity, here is the link. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCU7Jp...Mg3g/playlists

This is my first post here so let me know if I am doing it wrong lol. Also, do I really have to make 15 posts before I can be taxonomized? :'( and do those posts have to be in a certain group or just anywhere on Apricity? Thanks
    "Virtue grows stronger at the wound"
    "There is safety in discrimination"
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by White Swan View Post
    Anybody here like Asha Logos?
    Not really.

Asha Logos is a pseudo-historian who picks and chooses shit to fit a narrative. I remember Survive the Jive called him out for believing in the obviously fake Oera Linda Book and the Christian medieval mythology which holds that the Celts were just descended from Scythians.

It seems Asha Logos is someone who likes to read history but never learned how to discern the truth in source texts so he just always sides with whichever theory appeals to him which is always the zaniest one providing it is pro-White. Honestly, I've never really cared much for we-wuzzing for White people because we already have so much history to be proud of, so I don't think it's necessary to claim achievements from other cultures.

It is good to be pro-White but part of what makes White people cool is the way we actually attempt to understand history in terms of what really happened rather than what is flattering to us (like third-worlders do).

Asha Logos is probably my favorite content creator, so I'm wondering if there are any more content creators out there that have a similar set of topics. The only one I can think of is Way of the World, and they are mostly just similar in style. Robert Sepehr talks about similar historical topics but he gives me a bad feeling, to the point that I don't like him at all and can't stand to listen to him, to be frank. Just me?
    Try this.

1. VertigoPolitix

2. Faces of Ancient Europe

3. Julius Voss

Robert Sepehr is a bullshit artist that makes videos based on Atlantis to Ancient Aryans. Luckily most people never took him seriously.

Aristogenesis is a podcast series affiliated with the Nordic Resistance Movement, they are far more sober and historical in their research.

https://nordicresistancemovement.org...aristogenesis/

This is my first post here so let me know if I am doing it wrong lol. Also, do I really have to make 15 posts before I can be taxonomized? :'( and do those posts have to be in a certain group or just anywhere on Apricity? Thanks
    Just anywhere. If you don't want to wait just message me for classification.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 02:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellen-Epirus
    Ancestry
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Hero
    Pletho Gemistus.
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 482
    Given: 450

1 Not allowed!

I have seen his videos about Greeks and Scythians, and Alexander the Great, i like his content

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British, French, Polish, German
    Ethnicity
    85% NW, 15% E, 100% European
    Ancestry
    Paradis, Bembenek Stewart, Traylor Traced to 720 BC
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 246

0 Not allowed!

That makes sense, I also wasn't so convinced about the Oera Linda book. I still find his content valuable, though I will proceed with caution. Thank you so much for the suggestions! I remember coming across the Nordic Resistance a while back but lost it/forgot about it so I'm really excited to see it again. I'll look into all of the others as well.
    I may take you up on that gracious offer. I am dying to hear an informed opinion since I do not know much at all about my past having been adopted at a young age. Thank you! I tried to message you but it said I didn't have permission. Did I do it wrong or do we have to be friends first?
    "Virtue grows stronger at the wound"
    "There is safety in discrimination"
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

Thread Information