Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,643
    Given: 5,916

1 Not allowed!

Voskos
    A deviation shouldn't become the norm. More so the privileged norm or the new artificial norm.
    And it shouldn't be propagated. I don't want harsh discrimination against them but I'm against providing them artificial conditions to have it equal to normal people or even better than that.
    Do what you should.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

1 Not allowed!

Russia should stop delivering gas to us, make this shithole crumble.

Our government and society manouvers itself to hell, let them pay for it.

This nation is just insane

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Meanwhile I have seen videos of Russian boys receiving military training, get taught to be proud of their history, getting encouraged to be men, no gender fluid bullshit, no homosexuality, no progressive godless virtues.

Harden your heart Putin, increase the attacks.
    Liberate Germay.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Russia should stop delivering gas to us, make this shithole crumble.

Our government and society manouvers itself to hell, let them pay for it.

This nation is just insane
    Brohamulous, did not Hitler at the end of the war deem the German race as too inferior to achieve his goals and to win the war ? So, Hitler ordered the destruction of infrastructure like railroad tracks. How is this different ?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Meanwhile I have seen videos of Russian boys receiving military training, get taught to be proud of their history, getting encouraged to be men, no gender fluid bullshit, no homosexuality, no progressive godless virtues.

Harden your heart Putin, increase the attacks.
    Liberate Germay.

With all due respect, is there not something more than a little ironic about a traditionalist right-winger praising an expansionist ex-KGB official and his policies? Had history turned out differently, all of Germany and not just the GDR could have ended up Communist and under Soviet occupation.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    With all due respect, is there not something more than a little ironic about a traditionalist right-winger praising an expansionist ex-KGB official and his policies? Had history turned out differently, all of Germany and not just the GDR could have ended up Communist and under Soviet occupation.
    Putin is a germanophile, not a communist and doesnt seem to take any measurements in establishing communism.
    80% of right-wing Germans are pro-Russia, the German-Russian alliance would be a great thing, be independent from the hegemony of the sea powers.

You guys blame Putin to make career in a system where his only pathway to a career, was within the limits of the system he was growing up at.

Also I dont think Russians should be ashamed of their past, establish a nations ethos on guilt is suicidal.

We had a war, they beat us, we live in the year 2022, new systems, leaders and geopolitical realities.
    The real enemy and destructive force towards my people was western liberalism, it just sells its narrative better to its slaves.

THANK GOD EAST GERMANY WAS UNDER USSR RULE

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,156
    Given: 2,162

1 Not allowed!

I feel sorry for future generations of many people. The thing is though just like gay marriage, abortion and other disgusting things will be accepted by the masses quite quickly. The progressive train is not stopping easily.

Part of the rot is now in big institutions:

The Catholic Church dumped Latin masses and removes right wing priests in power. In some countries there is laicism (strong secularism, no clerics on street, more empty churches, which means dead faith).

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/lu...men-preachers/

The Archbishop of Luxembourg is Cardinal Jean-Claude Hollerich, SJ, a prelate who will have a significant role when the bishops gather in Rome for the culmination of Synod on Synodality endeavor in October 2023.
    Hollerich, the relator general of the Synod on Synodality, has gone on record saying that Church teaching on homosexuality is “false” and that the “foundation of this teaching is no longer correct.”

In an interview with a Luxembourg media outlet released on July 25, Hollerich stated: “We are in a huge civilizational change. And our whole theology, everything that is dear and sacred to us, in Christianity and in the Catholic Church, hangs together with a civilization that is about to disappear. People no longer understand what we say or what we say at theological meetings. And there will have to be a lot of changes.”

The governments, the churches, the society, the police, and others will accept it.

In the near future likely there will be limits of what people can do and buy, the whole green agenda, transhumanism, etc. Entire thinktanks and massive money is behind this.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Putin is a germanophile, not a communist and doesnt seem to take any measurements in establishing communism.
    80% of right-wing Germans are pro-Russia, the German-Russian alliance would be a great thing, be independent from the hegemony of the sea powers.

You guys blame Putin to make career in a system where his only pathway to a career, was within the limits of the system he was growing up at.

Also I dont think Russians should be ashamed of their past, establish a nations ethos on guilt is suicidal.

We had a war, they beat us, we live in the year 2022, new systems, leaders and geopolitical realities.
    The real enemy and destructive force towards my people was western liberalism, it just sells its narrative better to its slaves.

THANK GOD EAST GERMANY WAS UNDER USSR RULE
    It is not a case of feeling guilty of the past, so much as being reflective of it and learning from it. Ultimately, bad ideas (whether Communism, Nazism, Apartheid, Islamism and so forth) usually produce rather bad outcomes, so it is a case of realising what are the paths to peace and freedom and what are not. And wasn't the GDR substantially poorer than Western Germany upon reunification, even though it was admittedly wealthier than most other Soviet bloc countries? Why was the experience of Communism a good thing for them?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    It is not a case of feeling guilty of the past, so much as being reflective of it and learning from it. Ultimately, bad ideas (whether Communism, Nazism, Apartheid, Islamism and so forth) usually produce rather bad outcomes, so it is a case of realising what are the paths to peace and freedom and what are not. And wasn't the GDR substantially poorer than Western Germany upon reunification, even though it was admittedly wealthier than most other Soviet bloc countries? Why was the experience of Communism a good thing for them?
    I dont think economic success and wealth justify anything or overshadow anything. The fact they were not raised under the influence of the judeo-anglo capitalist system makes them collectivistic, warm hearted and normal. If you show the Protestors of 1989 what Germany has become now, they would maybe proceed their protests but NEVER agree to unify with this occupied nato vassal state.

Heart means more than money, especially now where the entire capitalist pyramid scheme seems to finally fall apart.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I dont think economic success and wealth justify anything or overshadow anything. The fact they were not raised under the influence of the judeo-anglo capitalist system makes them collectivistic, warm hearted and normal. If you show the Protestors of 1989 what Germany has become now, they would maybe proceed their protests but NEVER agree to unify with this occupied nato vassal state.

Heart means more than money, especially now where the entire capitalist pyramid scheme seems to finally fall apart.
    That's the point though: Communism (or rather its leaders) claimed to be leading a society into new ways of doing things and making people more altruistic and communitarian, but in practice the corruption, over-centralisation and economic distorsions prevalent in Communist states led people to often snitch on each other and fight and be suspicious of each other at least as much if not rather more than in the 'decadent' and 'atomised' capitalist states.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information