Source is an anonymous blog https://www.confessionpost.com/48753...aw-foot-fetish

Wife and Mother-in-Law Foot Fetish
I am definitely a foot guy (females only) drives me crazy. Nylons, trouser socks, bare,clean or smelly but well manicured. Feet are one of those things that are either beautiful or disgusting its all in the care and presentation. I happen to think my wife has the sexiest most beautiful and delightfully pungent and smelly feet in the world. She knows about and indulges me in my fetish. I have always wondered if my mother-in-law's feet were as smelly as my wife's, I would love to find out. Normally when I want to smell my wife's feet I will lay on the floor in front of the tv with my knees bent and feet flat on the floor. My wife sits on my stomach leans back against my legs kicks off her shoes and using both feet wraps those delightful little toes around my nostrils and using the space under her toes gently rubs back and forth and fanning her toes out as she rubs, it really makes her foot odor permeate through my nose, I love every second of it. I have always wished that her and my mother-in-law would both take turns doing this to me, I think (wish) my m-in-law would love to have me in this position and have me there often along with a couple of my wife's friends. Sometimes my wife sits on me making me smell her feet for long periods watching movies and that sort of thing. Sometimes I wish my m-in-law would follow behind her when my stomach is already sore from my wife sitting on it for so long. I wish they would tie down arms so that I couldn't make them stop and I wish they would both wear nylons and not change then for two or three days and take turns sitting on my stomach and making smell their feet for hours, and I wish my stomach would be so sore that I would be begging them to get off of it, but I wish they wouldn't and the more I begged them the more I wish they would enjoy it.

Married very young (20) and being under strict control both by my wife (23) and my mother-in-law (48) I have to serve them hand and foot humbly and with full devotion. Giving a good foot rub and cleaning her shoes are my daily duties - and for respect I have to kiss the toe imprints of their court shoes. Especially my mother-in-law has a tight reign over me and she beats me up merciless when I fail. After punishing she forces me to lick the sweaty insoles of her terry slippers to bring me in line to a docile husband. I'm a submissive guy - yes, a little bit - but I don't like to worship women's feet. Nevertheless I've to obey to my mistresses and so I do my chores willingly (and yes, I fear the whip).