Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Should I Know About Apracity?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by White Swan View Post
    "Nope, TA is a millennial forum. Most zoomers end up on TikTok anyway. I think Gen Xers built this forum and millennials have populated it since day one, considering how Gen Xers did not have a new platform like the Internet to assert themselves with in their early days, they never experienced the shit that most zoomer kids these days have to."

That makes sense, I was assuming that it must be millennials mostly. It seems there are a few loud boomer lites (Gen x) that terrorize other members. I'll just try to avoid them.
    It's weird that Gen Z adopted tiktok, I remember the days when all tiktok was was some obscure app that plastered their cringy adds all over Facebook. But I guess I am on the older end of the Gen z spectrum. Still young enough though that I can attest to the fact that Gen z dealt with some messed up stuff, the boomers and boomer lites basically having given up on life by that point.

I think it is only practical to be a little paranoid, wouldn't you agree?

Yup thats how I found it. I was only looking for something like this for a decade, and then randomly found it while looking into phenotypes.
    Gen X as boomer lite ? Gen X is the last truly grown up generation.Also, TikTok is Chinese spyware but zoomers are retarded .

" Remember, here‘s the thing with millennials: They‘re like 19th-century Russian serfs. They‘re in better shape, they have more information, they‘re better dressed, but they don‘t own anything.

Five thousand years of the Judeo-Christian West was built around the family—built around “save your money, you‘re a good householder.“

We‘ve shattered that. Millennials don‘t have a chance. They‘re twenty percent behind their parents at the same point in life in income … "--Steve Bannon

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British, French, Polish, German
    Ethnicity
    85% NW, 15% E, 100% European
    Ancestry
    Paradis, Bembenek Stewart, Traylor Traced to 720 BC
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 246

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Gen X as boomer lite ? Gen X is the last truly grown up generation.Also, TikTok is Chinese spyware but zoomers are retarded .

" Remember, here‘s the thing with millennials: They‘re like 19th-century Russian serfs. They‘re in better shape, they have more information, they‘re better dressed, but they don‘t own anything.

Five thousand years of the Judeo-Christian West was built around the family—built around “save your money, you‘re a good householder.“

We‘ve shattered that. Millennials don‘t have a chance. They‘re twenty percent behind their parents at the same point in life in income … "--Steve Bannon
    Not all of them, but a large subculture of them seem to be from my experience. I'm not saying it's their fault but they do definitely have more boomer qualities on average than millennials or Gen Z. Would you disagree? How old are you?

Yeah I know Gen z is also retarded, I think we were primed pretty well to accept a thing like tiktok but there is no excuse for it. It's absolute cringe and it always has been. And yet the only reason I'm not on it probably is because I'm a conspiratard.
    "Virtue grows stronger at the wound"
    "There is safety in discrimination"
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Not all of them, but a large subculture of them seem to be from my experience. I'm not saying it's their fault but they do definitely have more boomer qualities on average than millennials or Gen Z. Would you disagree? How old are you?

Yeah I know Gen z is also retarded, I think we were primed pretty well to accept a thing like tiktok but there is no excuse for it. It's absolute cringe and it always has been. And yet the only reason I'm not on it probably is because I'm a conspiratard.
    I am Gen-X we were the last fully matured grown up generation. Gen-X grew up when it was still dangerous to do so without helicopter moms and with latch key kids. The reason you think Gen-X are boomer-lite is because mellenials and zoomers have little kid mentalities and personalities.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,806
    Given: 12,717

0 Not allowed!

What should I as a newbie know about Apracity?

For example,

- What proportions of each age group make up apracity?

I recently saw that apracity has been accused of being primarily Gen X. Is this true? Anybody else here Gen Z?
    I wish.

- How did Apracity start?
    I don't remember.

- How many federal agents do you think are assigned to this forum?
    Zero. They focus on places like Stormfront and VNN. Unlike those places, there has never been anything unsavory, such as murder, linked to a poster here.

- How do most people get here?
    By car.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 07-30-2022 at 08:01 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I am Gen-X we were the last fully matured grown up generation. Gen-X grew up when it was still dangerous to do so without helicopter moms and with latch key kids. The reason you think Gen-X are boomer-lite is because mellenials and zoomers have little kid mentalities and personalities.
    Yes, I've noticed millennials and so-called zoomers are generally simple. It's difficult for me to put faith in them to get something done right.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah I do agree you have a point there. I grew up not being allowed to walk down the full length of my street. Yet I drove myself 5 states away at 19 and worked my way into three promotions within 2 years. (I never even wanted to be in the workplace like that but it's a long story). Just saying, I did have to grow up, therefore you cannot claim that my personal opinion on Gen X is based on immaturity alone. In my experience, a substantial portion of Gen Xers still clearly grew up closer to the consumerist state of empire and therfore maintain proportionately more of the characteristics that result from that. On the other hand some rejected it wholesale, just like how I have never been on tiktok. We all have our problems.
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Yes, I've noticed millennials and so-called zoomers are generally simple. It's difficult for me to put faith in them to get something done right.
    Funny how not long after making this post I got a text to resolve an issue, lolz.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Funny how not long after making this post I got a text to resolve an issue, lolz.
    We all must be on such very high alert these days. I'm sorry if I caused any undue hardship. I must say that I have made every effort to be amenable while still voicing my opinions freely.

And I will also have to agree with you too sir. Gen Zers are really bad at figuring out what needs to be done or taking any initiative to do it in the first place; thoroughly drained of personal identity is how I would best describe the downside of my generation.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah I do agree you have a point there. I grew up not being allowed to walk down the full length of my street. Yet I drove myself 5 states away at 19 and worked my way into three promotions within 2 years. (I never even wanted to be in the workplace like that but it's a long story). Just saying, I did have to grow up, therefore you cannot claim that my personal opinion on Gen X is based on immaturity alone. In my experience, a substantial portion of Gen Xers still clearly grew up closer to the consumerist state of empire and therfore maintain proportionately more of the characteristics that result from that. On the other hand some rejected it wholesale, just like how I have never been on tiktok. We all have our problems.
    Men are producers and women and children are consumers. Since, millennials and zoomers males are not fully grown up they are simultaneously consumers while also owning less paradoxically. Millennials and zoomers are part of the whole globo-homo, LGBTQQIP2SAA, BLM magic negro bullshit generation so millennial and zoomers males are feminized consumers.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

We all must be on such very high alert these days.
    I barely sleep.

It was a false alarm.

I'm sorry if I caused any undue hardship.
    My natural instinct is to not forgive but I forgive. However, next time you somehow cause someone to text me about a problem (that wasn't really a problem), I don't know if I'll be able to do so.

I must say that I have made every effort to be amenable while still voicing my opinions freely.
    As the kids say, based.

And I will also have to agree with you too sir. Gen Zers are really bad at figuring out what needs to be done or taking any initiative to do it in the first place; thoroughly drained of personal identity is how I would best describe the downside of my generation.
    The trend downward began after the so-called "Greatest Generation." Life has become easier for each generation since.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information