Does anyone else here homeschool? What ages? What teaching philosophies and strategies do you use?

I have a 7 year old and 1 year old, both boys. I use Montessori I guess, which I think of as basically ripping off of the natural homeschool setting and marketing it as a new thing. Steiner definitely has given a positive influence. We have a basic system of daily work in the 3 Rs (reading, writing, and arithmetic). And we rotate through satellite subjects. He spends most of the day reading things he is interested in on his own though. I plan to follow the classical model (triad) but not with the age limitations usually used. For example, my son is expected to practice (age appropriate) logic and critical thinking even though that is usually emphasized in middle school. We haven't bought any curriculum but probably will for certain subjects in a few years just so I don't have to make it all.

What are your children interested in learning? Any good suggestions for each others curriculum based on this?

My 7 year old is interested in koine greek, Greek history, and literature in general.
And my 1 year old just figured out he can blow a whistle lol.