Caucasoid, Iuropean, JudeoArab, Iberian, GrecoRoman
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 52

5 Not allowed!

Default Out of Africa is false obviously

In the USA academia there's an unbelievable afrocentrism. You'd think that this is only in the progressive political and social sciences.
    But I came to the conclussion it's also a thing of other fields, such as biology.

It's the only way to explain the constant repetition of the ''''''fact'''''' that we come from africa, that the origins of the Human Species are in Africa, the "our ancestors from Africa" of some DNA testing company(🤣🤣🤣&#129315.

If you came from another country, for example in Europe, you'd think that such allegation is based on science, but once you're familiar with American culture, it becomes pretty obvious that there are motivations behind that enormous hype towards a race that btw doesn't have much in common with us(music, ads, politics, history, political narrative...)

First, that Human migration from Africa isn't based on ANY fossil, not a single one.
    It's based on mtDNA and Y-Chromosome philogenies, that put them THE FURTHEST AWAY FROM EVERY OTHER RACE!!!! That isn't precisely the best proof of them being our ancestors, they interpret that as saying they are the oldest and we descend from them.
    Even though... It says they're the most unrelated!!!😂😂😎😎🤦🤦

In fact, the paper Klysov et al 2012 prooved that A and B Y-haplogroups aren't the fathers of the other haplogroups, rather a (distant) uncle. The genetic markers that define A and B aren't present in any other haplogroup.

If we're talking about 'haplogroup L', there's neither need to say they gave birth to mitochondrial haplogroup N(ancestor of R). L could just have migrated into africa from Eurasia, becaue it's in Eurasia where we find the oldest tools that give testimony of civilization.
    It's very obvious that bantoids and caucasoids(and mongoloids, australoids...) Have evolved separately.
    They don't share a lot of costumes as well as physical features.

But the biggest nail in the coffin is UST-ISHIM, the first modern Human Sapiens in Eurasia. Found in Siberia(it's always in Siberia) 45,000 years ago.
    It's said to have completed 70% of the genetic differentiation that africans have with Europeans today.
    I repeat, ONLY SOME THOUSAND YEARS after the alleged "out of Africa" migration we ALREADY see a CRO-MAGNON!!!!!!!!!

How on Earth evolution happens so fast???? Unless... The ancestor of Ust-Ishim always lived in the Russian/Siberian steppe

Senior Member Rostos vilmoskörte's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 09:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Magyar khanate
    Ethnicity
    Mix
    Ancestry
    North South East
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 300
    Given: 30

1 Not allowed!

Of course its fake, doesn't stop them from trying so hard on social media to try to steal other races history.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    I larp as a Celt
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Taxonomy
    Brunn + Alpinid + Nordomediterranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,226
    Given: 12,972

2 Not allowed!

one day in Facebook there was a Afro American who considered himself a "Prince" he claims that he and the western african tribes are the true Israelites, that they are the original hebrews he says that his slave ancestors were brought to America becuase God choosed that, and well there is a lot of facebook groups like this that mix religion with genetic and everything is a chaos there is only Supremacists and nationalists not only Africans also Turks,Europeans etc...

Last Online
    Today @ 02:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alanic
    Ethnicity
    Nakh
    Country
    South-Ossetia
    Y-DNA
    J2a1b-M67
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 715
    Given: 279

0 Not allowed!

if it's fake then y-dna (i1, i2, j1, j2, q, r1a, r1b etc) haplogroup scientific projects are baseless?

"Preta, Preta, Pretinha . . ." Jingle Bell's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sertanejo Nordestino, Crioulo, Romance.
    Ethnicity
    Bahian (Agreste & Zona da Mata), Portuguese (Center & North).
    Ancestry
    (BR) Sesmaria de Peixoto Viegas & Recôncavo, (PT) Aveiro, Porto.
    Country
    Brazil
    Y-DNA
    E-L515.
    mtDNA
    L2c4.
    Taxonomy
    Mulatto (Med + Sudanid).
    Hero
    Novos Baianos.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,420
    Given: 4,234

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by vikiingMallorcaSpain View Post
    one day in Facebook there was a Afro American who considered himself a "Prince" he claims that he and the western african tribes are the true Israelites, that they are the original hebrews he says that his slave ancestors were brought to America becuase God choosed that, and well there is a lot of facebook groups like this that mix religion with genetic and everything is a chaos there is only Supremacists and nationalists not only Africans also Turks,Europeans etc...
    lmao, i alr saw guys saying the true Europeans and ME's were Black ssa

Looks at this bruh: http://realhistoryww.com
    More Details about my Bahian & Portuguese ancestry:
    Spoiler!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    I larp as a Celt
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jingle Bell View Post
    lmao, i alr saw guys saying the true Europeans and ME's were Black ssa

Looks at this bruh: http://realhistoryww.com
    Man, i really hate PSEUDO HISTORY

"Preta, Preta, Pretinha . . ." Jingle Bell's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sertanejo Nordestino, Crioulo, Romance.
    Ethnicity
    Bahian (Agreste & Zona da Mata), Portuguese (Center & North).
    Ancestry
    (BR) Sesmaria de Peixoto Viegas & Recôncavo, (PT) Aveiro, Porto.
    Country
    Brazil
    Y-DNA
    E-L515.
    mtDNA
    L2c4.
    Taxonomy
    Mulatto (Med + Sudanid).
    Hero
    Novos Baianos.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,420
    Given: 4,234

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by vikiingMallorcaSpain View Post
    Man, i really hate PSEUDO HISTORY
    The worst part its he dont show ANY prove, he just say dark skin = SSA, so Cro-Magnons are nigerians, Aemrindians too, and S. Euros are mulattos bruh
    More Details about my Bahian & Portuguese ancestry:
    Spoiler!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    I larp as a Celt
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jingle Bell View Post
    The worst part its he dont show ANY prove, he just say dark skin = SSA, so Cro-Magnons are nigerians, Aemrindians too, and S. Euros are mulattos bruh
    yeah i know they always do that i've seen afro americans caliming that Natufians were SSA and posted a photo of a statue of a SSA from Egypt not a Natufian, or aturk that claimed that indo europeans were haplo J and that we aueropeans are Turks Becuase we have haplo R bruh, also claim the presence of turks in west europe because there are towns that have the name Turk or Turque in their names, others that Saxons were hebrews becuase some saxons had Haplo E-V13 (older than Judaism) it diesn't make sense anything

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2023 @ 02:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    Pantanal Pathfinder
    Country
    North-Korea
    Politics
    Ethnonationalism and Eugenics
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,358
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

I never gave much credit to this theory, it always seemed very absurd to me, especially when I became interested in anthropology.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,608
    Given: 48,336

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    In the USA academia there's an unbelievable afrocentrism. You'd think that this is only in the progressive political and social sciences.
    But I came to the conclussion it's also a thing of other fields, such as biology.

It's the only way to explain the constant repetition of the ''''''fact'''''' that we come from africa, that the origins of the Human Species are in Africa, the "our ancestors from Africa" of some DNA testing company(��������).

If you came from another country, for example in Europe, you'd think that such allegation is based on science, but once you're familiar with American culture, it becomes pretty obvious that there are motivations behind that enormous hype towards a race that btw doesn't have much in common with us(music, ads, politics, history, political narrative...)

First, that Human migration from Africa isn't based on ANY fossil, not a single one.
    It's based on mtDNA and Y-Chromosome philogenies, that put them THE FURTHEST AWAY FROM EVERY OTHER RACE!!!! That isn't precisely the best proof of them being our ancestors, they interpret that as saying they are the oldest and we descend from them.
    Even though... It says they're the most unrelated!!!������������

In fact, the paper Klysov et al 2012 prooved that A and B Y-haplogroups aren't the fathers of the other haplogroups, rather a (distant) uncle. The genetic markers that define A and B aren't present in any other haplogroup.

If we're talking about 'haplogroup L', there's neither need to say they gave birth to mitochondrial haplogroup N(ancestor of R). L could just have migrated into africa from Eurasia, becaue it's in Eurasia where we find the oldest tools that give testimony of civilization.
    It's very obvious that bantoids and caucasoids(and mongoloids, australoids...) Have evolved separately.
    They don't share a lot of costumes as well as physical features.

But the biggest nail in the coffin is UST-ISHIM, the first modern Human Sapiens in Eurasia. Found in Siberia(it's always in Siberia) 45,000 years ago.
    It's said to have completed 70% of the genetic differentiation that africans have with Europeans today.
    I repeat, ONLY SOME THOUSAND YEARS after the alleged "out of Africa" migration we ALREADY see a CRO-MAGNON!!!!!!!!!

How on Earth evolution happens so fast???? Unless... The ancestor of Ust-Ishim always lived in the Russian/Siberian steppe
    A lot of things now are woke but Out of Africa theory is not a result of that.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information