I'd like to make a combination of Death Becomes Her and Saved By The Bell. Mario Lopez and Mark-Paul Gosselaar take on the Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep roles, Tiffani Thiessen takes on the Bruce Willis role, and Daniel Craig the Isabella Rosselini role. (Yes I know he has nothing to do with either the film or TV programme, but I think he'd make a good male equivalent of Rosselini's character).

Plot: When they are young adults, Zack steals Kelly from Slater, making the latter depressed to the point where he becomes obese and goes into a mental institution. In the meantime, Zack and Kelly's marriage deteriorates over the years, not least due to his constant infidelity and her alcoholism. Years later, Zack and Kelly reunite with Slater, who now looks fitter and hotter than ever and is a fitness model. Kelly is instantly smitten, and Slater seduces her while Zack meets his own younger lover, who he finds in bed with another man. Depressed by it all, Zack goes to a mysterious mansion owned by a Robert Von Schmucker (Daniel Craig), who gives him a secret potion that'll keep him young and alive forever. With his looks and body back on track, Zack intends to go out on the prowl, but upon returning home Kelly pushes him down the stairs following a heated argument. Although he seems to be dead, Zack awakens a few minutes later, scaring Kelly. Later on, while Zack is resting, Slater comes to visit and he and Kelly argue over their plan to kill Zack. Overhearing this, Zack comes down and shoots Slater. Just like Zack earlier on, Slater initially seems to be dead but awakens a few minutes later. Having realised what is going on, Zack and Slater learn about each other taking the potion and fight. Nevertheless, they then reconcile and agree that neither can live without Kelly, so they plan to drug her and get her to take the potion. When she arrives at Robert's, Kelly runs away to start a new life, leaving Zack and Slater alone with each other forever.