-+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Talking Psychiatrists are mentally ill:

A new psychiatric condition has been observed by psychiatrists working at the Brandt-Sievers Institute for Eugenics. The condition, Disorder Fabrication Syndrome, is a kind of paranoid delusional disorder where the sufferer believes in their own infallibility and superiority and is often associated with comorbid narcissistic personality disorder. The sufferer will incessantly classify all manner of normal human behaviour as a disorder or syndrome.

The disorder is thought to be caused by a chemical imbalance brought on by studying psychology and psychiatry at an institute funded by big pharma. The constant handling of money doled out by the drug companies seems to affect the way the psychologists and psychiatrists process neurotransmitters. Another theory is that this might be a kind of hysteria induced by chronic avarice.

The most effective treatment for this group of patients is to strike them off any professional registers which makes their craving for pharmaceutical company money remit. In extreme cases, prosecuting them for research fraud is another alternative. This sometimes controversial method has just been applied with great success at the University of Vermont.

It is believed that the condition is underdiagnosed in psychiatrists and clinical psychologists and that a screening programme ought to be introduced in this high risk population.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,429
    Given: 6,367

1 Not allowed!

I'm not a Scientologist, but I have some major problems with psychiatry. Call me crazy, but I notice a certain trend with many of your threads, and they likely sell a pill for that too (dissing them, not you).

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,834
    Given: 26,125

4 Not allowed!

They're like narcotics dealers but the difference is they're payed by the state and enjoy high status. Now ain't that disgusting?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voskos View Post
    They're like narcotics dealers but the difference is they're payed by the state and enjoy high status. Now ain't that disgusting?
    Right, the psych drugs don't treat a specific disease. It is similar to abusing alcohol to get over social anxiety.

"Every class of psychiatric drugs—antidepressants, stimulants, tranquilizers, mood stabilizers, and antipsychotics—causes mental impairments that often go unrecognized by the victim, even when they are severe. This misleads medicated patients into believing that they are doing better even when they are getting worse. As a result, people often feel they cannot live without psychiatric drugs when a careful history reveals that their lives have deteriorated during the time they have been exposed to them"--psychiatrist Peter Breggin
    Last edited by JamesBond007; 08-12-2022 at 02:26 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I'm not a Scientologist, but I have some major problems with psychiatry. Call me crazy, but I notice a certain trend with many of your threads, and they likely sell a pill for that too (dissing them, not you).
    Unfortunately criticism of Psychiatry is associated with Scientology in America. I blame Thomas Szasz for that . He was an astute scientist and doctor but was politically incompetent. He studied physics though before becoming a psychiatrist in order to attack psychiatry head on . I studied physics too . There something about studying physics that enables one to sniff out pseudo-science and view it with disdain. Psychiatry is flagrantly and brazenly pseudo-scientific.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voskos View Post
    They are actually worse than narcotics dealers :

They are human traffickers and pill pushing individuals that take impulsive and illogical russian roulette decisions over lives of disadvantaged people, for money.

There's nothing worse than that.

Everything in psychiatry is about needy greedy god-complex monkeys in suits that try to run the most powerful narrative over others.

For pure control and social enforcement, maintaining social status over others while making money off them.

At the same time being a cause for social inequality and poverty while claiming to act pro-human, limiting access to the public for treatments and taking resources, giving nothing back to society/humanity as a whole and as a needed "scientific/philanthrope" doctrine.

If only all psychiatrists would donate 50% of their more than enough salary to actually meaningful causes, to those who actually need it, instead of hoarding blood money, things would look much different for everyone, but you can't expect it to happen

Psychiatrists are the most egocentric people out there and if they weren't they wouldn't work in that job.

"Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results"

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Nice try pal :

From CounterPunch: “For quite some time now, the standard hatchet used by psychiatry apologists in their attacks on any critic of psychiatry is to include the extraneous fact that the Church of Scientology—a pseudoscientific and secretive institution with a reputation for financially exploiting members and retaliating against former members who speak out against the organization—is a critic of psychiatry. This tactic is similar to the one that was routinely used by the right-wing media on anyone opposing the Vietnam War, which in that case was the inclusion of the fact that the war was opposed by the totalitarian Soviet Union and China."

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,154
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

Psychiatrists prescribe pills they never took and they be like "trust the science". No regard for side effect or feelings for the patient.

In the mean time more people get sick, the waters are contaminated with this filth, and society rots away.

Fact is even experts still dont understand how these "illness" and "medications" work. They just know some things and that it may work occasionally.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,429
    Given: 6,367

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Nice try pal :

From CounterPunch: “For quite some time now, the standard hatchet used by psychiatry apologists in their attacks on any critic of psychiatry is to include the extraneous fact that the Church of Scientology—a pseudoscientific and secretive institution with a reputation for financially exploiting members and retaliating against former members who speak out against the organization—is a critic of psychiatry. This tactic is similar to the one that was routinely used by the right-wing media on anyone opposing the Vietnam War, which in that case was the inclusion of the fact that the war was opposed by the totalitarian Soviet Union and China."
    You got me! Please don't tell anybody that I'm really Tom Cruise.

Thread Information