Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Loki, idiot, ban my theaprishitty account

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Last Online
    08-12-2022 @ 05:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    .
    Country
    India
    Region
    Flevoland
    Taxonomy
    .
    Politics
    ..
    Religion
    ..
    Gender
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 262
    Given: 185

    1 Not allowed!

    Default Loki, idiot, ban my theaprishitty account

    I'm going to be busy with more important matters than this shitty forum full of idiots, members and mods alike, so ban my account.

  2. #2
    Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Colonel Frank Grimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Kekistan
    Ethnicity
    Kekistani
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Religion
    Esoteric Kekism
    Gender
    Posts
    20,655
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,969
    Given: 11,249

    7 Not allowed!

    Default

    Lolz. Why not just stop posting? People who ask for bans are weak fuckers. They don't even have the discipline to stop posting at a forum.

    Whether you're banned or not you'll create another account to whine and complain at this forum and threaten people with gay trolling because you're lame and a loser.

    This thread is a reflection of your life. Just stop posting, dummy. You don't need help to stop posting. You just need to make the choice, lolz.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    JamesBond007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:33 PM
    Location
    --
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Gender
    Posts
    9,380
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,881
    Given: 1,403

    4 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by znenammi View Post
    I'm going to be busy with more important matters than this shitty forum full of idiots, members and mods alike, so ban my account.
    You sound like a moronic narcissist who lacks self-control but who does not have insight into his condition.
    50% Celtic Briton

    50% Suebi or lower Saxony

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Gender
    Posts
    228
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 53

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Lolz. Why not just stop posting? People who ask for bans are weak fuckers. They don't even have the discipline to stop posting at a forum.

    Whether you're banned or not you'll create another account to whine and complain at this forum and threaten people with gay trolling because you're lame and a loser.

    This thread is a reflection of your life. Just stop posting, dummy. You don't need help to stop posting. You just need to make the choice, lolz.
    Why would people need the discipline to not post in this place ? Only reason why I joined this place and post is because people here make threads and posts about my ethnicity or else I would never even care about this place. I guess in that term one needs to learn self control and learn to not care. Nothing of value to see or learn here. There are far better forums when it comes to genetics and history.

  5. #5
    Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Colonel Frank Grimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Kekistan
    Ethnicity
    Kekistani
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Religion
    Esoteric Kekism
    Gender
    Posts
    20,655
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,969
    Given: 11,249

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizza View Post
    Why would people need the discipline to not post in this place ? Only reason why I joined this place and post is because people here make threads and posts about my ethnicity or else I would never even care about this place. I guess in that term one needs to learn self control and learn to not care. Nothing of value to see or learn here. There are far better forums when it comes to genetics and history.
    Are you Wizz?

    Good thing you're here to defend the honor of the Albanian people. What would we all do without you?

  6. #6
    Curaca Incal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Gender
    Posts
    18,925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,859
    Given: 10,003

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Are you Wizz?

    Good thing you're here to defend the honor of the Albanian people. What would we all do without you?
    LMAO

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Ylla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Southeast Europe
    Country
    Kosovo
    Gender
    Posts
    5,563
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,429
    Given: 8,827

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Are you Wizz?



    Good thing you're here to defend the honor of the Albanian people. What would we all do without you?
    Actually, we do need more Albanian members to defend us. And in general to socialise with. There’s been so much trolling against us since majority have left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizza View Post
    Why would people need the discipline to not post in this place ? Only reason why I joined this place and post is because people here make threads and posts about my ethnicity or else I would never even care about this place. I guess in that term one needs to learn self control and learn to not care. Nothing of value to see or learn here. There are far better forums when it comes to genetics and history.
    Well OP was insulting and threatening member here for a ban (incl. myself) which shows he lacked self discipline to the point he had to do weird antics for a ban. There absolutely no problem with ex-members coming back from time to time to contribute or just to chill. Sometimes you don’t always want a permanent account, it’s why i don’t agree with banning Daos either.

  8. #8
    Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Colonel Frank Grimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Kekistan
    Ethnicity
    Kekistani
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Religion
    Esoteric Kekism
    Gender
    Posts
    20,655
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,969
    Given: 11,249

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    Actually, we do need more Albanian members to defend us. And in general to socialise with. There’s been so much trolling against us since majority have left.
    The majority didn't leave. The majority were banned for their behavior. The trolling of Albanians was worse when those posters were around because they were obnoxious. There were even two Albanian women who were allowed to be mods but they abused their power and so it was taken away from them because the only time they did their 'job' was when someone said something they didn't like about Albanians and so for them anything perceived as negative to Albanians was trolling, and, of course, that's all they cared about as mods.

    I haven't seen much trolling of Albanians now. You literally had an Albanian guy - Wizz - obsessively making the same threads over and over again raising Albanians up and lowering Serbians but no one was giving him any attention and so he began copying and pasting these posts in the 'members pic threads.' I rarely saw anyone interact with him. I did see a thread made by Fiichy that upset many Albanian posters but there is a difference between having a view and trying to intentionally upset someone. Fiichy doesn't exactly have a record of trolling Albanians.

    Come talk to me about Albanians being trolled when you have someone like RMuller making a few threads a day attacking Albanians because they're upset with a specific Albanian as RMuller does with Spaniards here because he's upset with Cristiano Viejo.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 09-24-2022 at 12:28 AM.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Gender
    Posts
    228
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 53

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    The majority didn't leave. The majority were banned for their behavior. IThe trolling of Albanians was worse when those posters were around because they were obnoxious. I haven't seen much trolling of Albanians now. You literally had a guy - Wizz - obsessively making the same threads over and over again about Albanians because no one was giving them any attention and so he began posting them in the 'members pic threads.' I rarely saw anyone interact with him. I did see a thread made by Fiichy that upset many Albanian posters but there is a difference between having a view and trying to intentionally upset people because they want to intentionally upset people.
    The majority did leave, can name plenty of Albanian members here that were never banned and that left and names I have seen here that are now active on other forums. Even Kelmendasi from Anthrogenica called this place a nazi forum. And he was never banned.

    In fact, a lot of people think negatively about this place, including non-Albanians. And there is a difference between having a view and spreading false information or trying to upset people in general. I don't know what makes you think this person has no ill intention when she clearly does. I have seen enough of her posts. Some person that is weirdly obsessed with Illyrians and claims descent from them basically despite Y-DNA found among Illyrians, largely J2b2-L283, totally lacks in her population. And I don't know what makes you think we got upset when she is literally the one that started insulting and attacking some of the female Albanian members here. If you're gonna make a thread at least bring the facts to the table or show some compelling evidence. ''Huge genetic change among Albanians'' , wow who the hell cares. 2000-3000 years in the Balkans I'd be surprised there hasn't been any change. Just some Illyrian tribes connected to Albanians: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abroi , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanoi


    It's funny you talk about Wizz, because you're the one who got butthurt over his posts, he was the former banned member Bleach/Baki, he mainly got banned about talking on Christianity, and you seemed to of paid quite a lot of attention to his threads, especially Kosovo, you and many of the members here are the ones who always kept talking about that place, You yourself keep claiming Kosovo is some kind of Mafia state and you have been posting same article from 2000 to supposedly prove it. And No I'm not Wizz, but I know him personally, he is one of my cousins, he's now on Anthrogenica. And he left. So I don't know why you mention a guy who is not even here anymore. It's because you're just some guy who loves nitpicking at anything basically. Some of your fellow Americans like Richmond make the same threads over and over again regarding his looks etc. You seem to have no problem with that.

    You support literally Russian invasion of Ukraine and claim Russians are being genocided yet you claim there was no genocide in Kosovo . You make some of the dumbest posts I have seen that have no evidence. So yes we always been attacked and trolled, especially by people like you and many of the Serbophiles here.
    Last edited by Rizza; 09-24-2022 at 12:53 AM.

  10. #10
    Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Colonel Frank Grimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Kekistan
    Ethnicity
    Kekistani
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Religion
    Esoteric Kekism
    Gender
    Posts
    20,655
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,969
    Given: 11,249

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizza View Post
    The majority did leave, can name plenty of Albanian members here that were never banned and that left and names I have seen here that are now active on other forums. Even Kelmendasi from Anthrogenica called this place a nazi forum. And he was never banned.
    Since you're the forum expert who may they be? The only ethnic group that consistently make violent threats at this forum that I can think of were Albanian posters. From threats of rape to murder. Whenever I come across an old thread I often see a former Albanian poster banned, of course.

    Anyone who calls this a Nazi forum is not being honest. The forum literally has mixed-race people. That's just dumb.


    In fact, a lot of people think negatively about this place, including non-Albanians. And there is a difference between having a view and spreading false information or trying to upset people in general. I don't know what makes you think this person has no ill intention when she clearly does. I have seen enough of her posts. Some person that is weirdly obsessed with Illyrians and claims descent from them basically despite Y-DNA found among Illyrians, largely J2b2-L283, totally lacks in her population. And I don't know what makes you think we got upset when she is literally the one that started insulting and attacking some of the female Albanian members here. If you're gonna make a thread at least bring the facts to the table or show some compelling evidence. ''Huge genetic change among Albanians'' , wow who the hell cares. 2000-3000 years in the Balkans I'd be surprised there hasn't been any change. Just some Illyrian tribes connected to Albanians: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abroi , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanoi
    I don't care about any of that.

    Fiichy doesn't have a history of attacking Albanians for being Albanians.

    It's funny you talk about Wizz, because you're the one who got butthurt over his posts, he was the former banned member Bleach/Baki, he mainly got banned about talking on Christianity, and you seemed to of paid quite a lot of attention to his threads, especially Kosovo, you and many of the members here are the ones who always kept talking about that place, you got shown a totally different point of view and side of history and now you basically have nothing to say. You spread mostly false information and false history as did this Feiichy. She especially made some dubious claims regarding Kosovo's history. And no, Wizz, definitely did not spam that place, he mainly got shocked of how much false history there is, but he stopped so I don't know why you mention him. And No I'm not Wizz, but I know him personally, he is one of my cousins.
    Your cousin is retarded. He was copying and pasting from his threads that no one cared about and posting it in the 'members pics threads' because no one cared about his Kosovo threads and so he was trying to force people to care.

    Pretty much no one said anything to him about his threads and the one time I did see people care they were presenting counterarguments rather than trolling.

    There was a thread about a possible war in Kosovo created by a Frenchman. I didn't see any trolling in that thread but I guess if you're overly sensitive you'll think anything said that you don't like must be trolling. That is evidence that Ylla's claim Albanians are being trolled is nonsense.

    Yes, you as an Albanian are very objective about Balkan history. Very good.

    He definitely did not make the same threads over again, he might of made them on his former account, he made one thread again because people here were trolling, most of you are well known Serbophiles and you are well known for spreading false history.
    He was constantly doing it and, as I said, even posting it in the member's pic thread because he's a mentally ill fanatic.

    You yourself keep claiming Kosovo is some kind of Mafia state and you have been posting same article from 2000 to supposedly prove it.
    I point it out because it's true when the topic comes up. It was true in 2000 and it's true in 2022. I don't care if that fact upset you. Kosovo is objectively speaking a mafia state. You can't just imagine a different reality.

    What's going on with Thaci and some of his bros, btw? It doesn't look good for them in Brussels. The US will work with criminals to meet their objective but they eventually get thrown under the bus when they're no longer useful.

    You're basically just some butthurt guy who got debunked, now you claim people don't pay attention because you literally have nothing to say. Since we talk about same threads.
    No one has debunked me on Kosovo being an epicenter for crime because it's the truth. You're one of these 'muh people didndu nuffin.' Sorry but your people did do something. It's an easy victory for me.

    There are people here who make the same threads over again about looks, etc you seem to have no problem with that.
    Okay, so you're as dumb as your cousin. This forum is partially for old school physical anthropology, dummy. There is a section dedicated to it.

    You admitted you're here to defend 'muh people' and so you've already acknowledged you have a goal and that goal is not to be objective.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 09-24-2022 at 01:27 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. I know your facebook account...
    By Lbaru in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 01:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •