Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 72

0 Not allowed!

Regarding Feiichy, this person also pretty much got proven wrong regarding those genetic calculators. They are completely nonsense as I showed. I don't know what on earth makes you think we are upset. If you want to believe in them, fine by me. She is the one who seems more upset.

You're some weird dude who reaches to some of the weirdest conclusions. I'd advice you to stop projecting so much. It's pretty obvious you're not looking at this from a neutral point of view and I know exactly where you stand .

Your fellow American Richmond makes the same threads over and over again about his looks.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,870
    Given: 12,737

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizza View Post
    Regarding Feiichy, this person also pretty much got proven wrong regarding those genetic calculators. They are completely nonsense as I showed. I don't know what on earth makes you think we are upset. If you want to believe in them, fine by me. She is the one who seems more upset.

You're some weird dude who reaches to some of the weirdest conclusions. I'd advice you to stop projecting so much.
    I advise you to be honest with yourself. That, unfortunately, is near impossible for people of the 'muh people' mentality.

Last Online
    10-02-2022 @ 09:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I advise you to be honest with yourself. That, unfortunately, is near impossible for people of the 'muh people' mentality.
    I am being pretty honest actually and showed plenty of evidence. I don't know what makes you think their point of view is more correct. You're just another dude who is looking to have a go at us basically. And pretty much prove us right.

Yes, 'muh people' mentality such as you, this Feiichy and all the Serbs here have quite that mentality.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I am being pretty honest actually and showed plenty of evidence. I don't know what makes you think their point of view is more correct. You're just another dude who is looking to have a go at us basically. And pretty much prove us right.
    I didn't say anything about whose view is correct. Everyone thinks they're right and have the evidence. Fiichy's thread is so upsetting to you that you're talking about it here even though I explicitly said I don't care who is right on that topic.

You revealed yourself. I can't trust someone whose view is clearly biased.

You also revealed you have a victim complex.

Yes, 'muh people' mentality such as you, this Feiichy and all the Serbs here have quite that mentality.
    You couldn't respond to my longer post and so now you resort to the childish 'No, it's you!'

Fuck off.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is the Y-DNA found among Illyrians, J2b2-L283, totally lacks in Croatia and South-Slavic populations in general yet they claim they are Illyrians

Spoiler!

Peaks in modern Albanian populations. Especially in the North. There is also R1b found and EV13 which both are native to the Balkans and peak in Albanians. Even if there has been a ''change'' , I have no problem with that. So what ? How is that their business ? What does it concern them ? So we mixed with other native Balkan populations and are a mix of indigenous Balkan people, including Thracians, Greeks and Illyrians.. At the same time we might of mixed a bit with Slavs.. Amazing. It does not bother me... How does that change that proto-Albanian could still be Illyrian ? Not that it matters... this Feiichy is basically butthurt that Proto-Albanian might of been Illyrian. The Thracians in Bulgaria are nowhere close to Albanians btw, they are very south and score like 70% Neolithic unlike some of these Illyrians who share the same components. I also showed the fallacy of these calculators.

In fact it's well known and accepted Albanians are native to the Balkans.

I could also show some of your posts where you claimed Kosovo is a mafia state while supporting Putin, the guy who murders his political opponents and has been in power for the last 20 years. You also attacked Skerdilaid, the guy who served in the KLA, and you post dumb shit about the KLA without recognizing the crimes of the Serbian army.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In fact Southern Slavs totally lack Illyrian Y-DNA J2b2-L283 which mostly peaks in Ghegs. These losers are obsessed with disproving any kind of connection to that Ancient populations and Albanians. yet you talk about 'muh people'.

Go take a look at your fellow American richmond making 100 threads about his looks or how many American members here were banned for their behavior , I could name them of course, they are almost more of them than Albanians I'd say and they were even bigger trolls. Just like you.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is the Y-DNA found among Illyrians, J2b2-L283, totally lacks in Croatia and South-Slavic populations in general yet they claim they are Illyrians

Spoiler!

Peaks in modern Albanian populations. Especially in the North. There is also R1b found and EV13 which both are native to the Balkans and peak in Albanians. Even if there has been a ''change'' , I have no problem with that. So what ? How is that their business ? What does it concern them ? So we mixed with other native Balkan populations and are a mix of indigenous Balkan people, including Thracians and Illyrians.. At the same time we might of mixed a bit with Slavs.. Amazing. It does not bother me... How does that change that proto-Albanian could still be Illyrian ? The Thracians in Bulgaria are nowhere close to Albanians btw, they are very south and score like 70% Neolithic unlike some of these Illyrians who share the same components. I also showed the fallacy of these calculators.

In fact it's well known and accepted Albanians are native to the Balkans.
    You're clearly another mentally ill fanatic. I've twice said I don't care whether Fiichy is correct or you. I care as much about the subject as I do about cricket, which means nil.

I could also show some of your posts where you claimed Kosovo is a mafia state while supporting Putin, the guy who murders his political opponents and has been in power for the last 20 years.
    Go ahead, lolz.

Another sign that you're dumb: tying two irrelevant subjects.

I don't support Putin. I support what is right: Russia is justified in invading and that NATO created this conflict. I've actually given money to help Ukrainian refugees unlike probably everyone else at this forum. Click the link in my signature and learn. Well, you won't do that. People of the 'muh people' mentality have no real interest in other subjects.

But go ahead and repost my posts.

Lolz.

You also attacked Skerdilaid, the guy who served in the KLA, and you post dumb shit about the KLA without recognizing the crimes of the Serbian army.
    He didn't serve in the KLA. I asked specific questions and he wasn't able to answer. There are actually many people who didn't serve in the KLA but lie to get a pension. Look it up. The guy was lying. And if he hadn't been lying why would I care? It's irrelevant to anything if he did.

I've recognized crimes committed by both sides. However, you fags get upset when I point out that the KLA were run by gangsters and that they intentionally murdered people to get a reaction from the Serbian police for propaganda purposes.

btw, how is Thaci doing? Exactly. Fuck off. Even Kosovo Albanians acknowledge their country is corrupt and guess who ran Kosovo up until recently? Those KLA heroes...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The fact you think this Feiichy had any kind of point is hilarious and shows where you stand. She attacks other Albanians here, claims we score ''exotic'' components ''huge chunk of east med'' etc, She even attacked some other female Albanian member here over her DNA results. this idiot pretty much shot herself in the foot , some person who belongs to a Slavic tribe that migrated to the Balkans in 600 AD so yes the butthurt is obvious here and her agenda is obvious. Who the hell attacks others over some stupid DNA results.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lolz Ukraine is a mafia state as well.

This is the problem with arguing with people who have no interest in the rest of the world. All they care about is what is related to 'muh people.' So their understanding of the rest of the world is limited.

Why are you even talking to me?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The fact you think this Feiichy had any kind of point is hilarious and shows where you stand. She attacks other Albanians here, claims we score ''exotic'' components ''huge chunk of east med'' etc, She even attacked some other female Albanian member here over her DNA results. this idiot pretty much shot herself in the foot , some person who belongs to a Slavic tribe that migrated to the Balkans in 600 AD so yes the butthurt is obvious here and her agenda is obvious. Who the hell attacks others over some stupid DNA results.
    I literally told you three times what I think. You want to argue with me about something I repeatedly said I don't care about. I haven't bothered looking into it to say if Feiichy has a point or not. I DON'T CARE. I just noticed the reaction: upset Albanians. I pointed out that Feiichy isn't a troll.
    She doesn't have a history of trolling Albanians.

Fuck off.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information