Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should the "Madonna-whore complex" be really called the "victim-whore complex"?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Ancestry
    Salkhit 625SNP, Otzi 803SNP, Mik15 798SNP, RISE493 1335SNP, I11456 1024SNP, I7718 980SNP, I9041 512S
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    H-M82 Z5890+Z34522+
    mtDNA
    U2a1a3*
    Taxonomy
    sub-brachycephalic+Atlanto-Mediterranean+Caucasus-Alpine
    Hero
    James Bond
    Religion
    Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,458
    Given: 1,641

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Sorry, the second proposition means a million women ready or raising a million man army ?
    You are despising different ways women would live in the modern society. Now unless you are wanting all the women to admire and follow one main personality which is much more dangerous idea in daily lives. All these kinds of women in various ways have a purpose in multicultural society

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tipirneni View Post
    You are despising different ways women would live in the modern society. Now unless you are wanting all the women to admire and follow one main personality which is much more dangerous idea in daily lives. All these kinds of women in various ways have a purpose in multicultural society
    Multiculturalism: According to liberals, the necessity of having a society composed of many different ethnic, racial and sexual types in order to make people see that 'the only real race is the human race'; actually, a formula for social unrest and chronic unhappiness as a result of different ethnic, racial and sexual minorities all vying with one another for power and influence and hating each other as a result.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Ancestry
    Salkhit 625SNP, Otzi 803SNP, Mik15 798SNP, RISE493 1335SNP, I11456 1024SNP, I7718 980SNP, I9041 512S
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    H-M82 Z5890+Z34522+
    mtDNA
    U2a1a3*
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    James Bond
    Religion
    Hindu
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

When society is growing these very basic systems of lives might exist but once people all have homes and start having own institutions such concepts will be discarded in favor of much more locally advantageous systems

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    H-M82 Z5890+Z34522+
    mtDNA
    U2a1a3*
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    James Bond
    Religion
    Hindu
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Multiculturalism: According to liberals, the necessity of having a society composed of many different ethnic, racial and sexual types in order to make people see that 'the only real race is the human race'; actually, a formula for social unrest and chronic unhappiness as a result of different ethnic, racial and sexual minorities all vying with one another for power and influence and hating each other as a result.
    Right now every single big western country has multicultural society. Have you looked at Paris you will find Africa, NorthAfrica, SE Asia etc... In London you will be 100% Black areas, Indian, Pak, Bangladeshi areas, NYC you will find all different cultures. If you don't have them then there is no one to buy your software or your oil or your chicken & shit or your soybbeans etc... and also these people pack your mornign bagel for wages you wont work for or sit in night shift computer job that you wont do etc...

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,385
    Given: 12,860

3 Not allowed!

Interestingly I had a coworker who would 100% fall under this victim definition and coincidentally she was madly obsessed with feminism and would go on about the patriarchy...yet she was FAR from being a good example of a woman herself and she ALWAYS tried to play the victim card especially since she was a minority too. It's kind of funny because she literally did not stand up to the values she promoted at all......she wasn't even strong enough or smart enough to do her job (which was a busser lol) and instead of being a confident strong woman she literally depended on men (and me) to do her work for her.......she was also a cliquey backstabber and a whore who used her looks and big boobs to try and woo money out of men at work and become popular. She literally had zero redeeming qualities whatsoever. And on top of that she bullied me and would never listen to others when they pointed out her mistakes. I really think that if woman preach feminism they should AT LEAST follow the values they preach and respect other woman at the bare minimum......and sadly she isn't the only example I've known of a feminist who is a hypocrite.

I would like to hear the victim-whore complex being talked about more because imo It's making women weaker which is sad. I agree though that they are demonized, and I feel like some deserve it while some don't.

Sorry I'm not sure this is totally relevant to your post. Maybe my post was too much information lol
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information