Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you tell me if in the American context I would be white passing?

Last Online
    04-29-2023 @ 12:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-American
    Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mutt
    Ancestry
    Russia, Romania, Croatia, Greece, Bohemia, Luxembourg
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Noric + light Pontid
    Politics
    Anti-Leftist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 400

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    20 years ago I met a blonde blue eyed guy in a pub which skinheads frequented he said he is a white spaniard, and that he is american, we talked about the KKK and I told him Im Greek, he seemed to believe it and accept me as white or he seemed to believe im a white greek. He didnt questioned it. I was drunk and he was a friend of the neo-nazis. Do you think he was really a white spaniard from the USA? Or maybe he was austrian who fooled me? He was blonde a blue eyed and looked germanic.
    He was probably part Spaniard, but one thing to take in account is that the vast majority of Americans are stupid as dog shit about ethnicities, so he probably didn't know what an ethnic Greek really looked like. Imo, you could pass as Turkish, but if I was you I'd make a thread asking the European members on here who probably know Greece pretty well, if you could pass in Greece.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,077
    Given: 58,865

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliades View Post
    He was probably part Spaniard, but one thing to take in account is that the vast majority of Americans are stupid as dog shit about ethnicities, so he probably didn't know what an ethnic Greek really looked like. Imo, you could pass as Turkish, but if I was you I'd make a thread asking the European members on here who probably know Greece pretty well, if you could pass in Greece.
    Americans are not the only ones who are stupid about ethnicities, austria is almost a neighbour of serbia but they mistake them for gypsies, a friend of mine was surprised i write a blonde serbian girl from berlin, she was surprised she is serbian and blonde, i told her serbians are majority brown haired like italians but still european and there are blondes too.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-American
    Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mutt
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Anti-Leftist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Americans are not the only ones who are stupid about ethnicities, austria is almost a neighbour of serbia but they mistake them for gypsies, a friend of mine was surprised i write a blonde serbian girl from berlin, she was surprised she is serbian and blonde, i told her serbians are majority brown haired like italians but still european and there are blondes too.
    That surprises me, I thought Europeans would be on it lol. How many times have you been to the States?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That surprises me, I thought Europeans would be on it lol. How many times have you been to the States?
    never lol but i want to as tourist i dont want to move there forever
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-American
    Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mutt
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Anti-Leftist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

never lol but i want to as tourist i dont want to move there forever
    I don't blame ya, but if you like guns, it's a great place to live in. You should definitely visit, I'm kinda curious what people would assume you to be, my guess is the vast majority would think you were Mexican Puerto Rican, or Guatamalen, at least in my area.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't blame ya, but if you like guns, it's a great place to live in. You should definitely visit, I'm kinda curious what people would assume you to be, my guess is the vast majority would think you were Mexican Puerto Rican, or Guatamalen, at least in my area.
    I think Guatemalan is a stretch maybe a more european version of mexican or puerto rican, mexicans also can be diverse, some look more amerindian and short dark etc. and some are closer to southern europeans, guatemalan is a stretch i think they are predominantly amerindian right? Or are you being sarcastic? Like the other guy is obviously sarcastic saying I look like Idris Elba he is predominantly afro american

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-American
    Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mutt
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Anti-Leftist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I think Guatemalan is a stretch maybe a more european version of mexican or puerto rican, mexicans also can be diverse, some look more amerindian and short dark etc. and some are closer to southern europeans, guatemalan is a stretch i think they are predominantly amerindian right? Or are you being sarcastic? Like the other guy is obviously sarcastic saying I look like Idris Elba he is predominantly afro american
    Yeah, Mexicans and Ricans are extremely diverse in my experience being around them a lot. Most look Castizo imo. And, not sarcasm, I've seen a few Guatemalens that look similar to you. But, I'm talking on what Americans would guess you as, and I can see a lot assuming you to be a central American ethnic group like Guatemalens.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Yeah, Mexicans and Ricans are extremely diverse in my experience being around them a lot. Most look Castizo imo. And, not sarcasm, I've seen a few Guatemalens that look similar to you. But, I'm talking on what Americans would guess you as, and I can see a lot assuming you to be a central American ethnic group like Guatemalens.
    Then they must be very ignorant but maybe they are ? I never saw a guatemalan only on pictures, but guess them to be similar to those others like bolivians and such, they look very different then me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information