Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most ancient population you do identify with the most or you think you resemble the most

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2022 @ 01:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 140

5 Not allowed!

Default What is the most ancient population you do identify with the most or you think you resemble the most

I will start.

Of course as an ethnic Kurd I feel the closest kinship with other modern Northwestern Iranic people. Because we all share the same ancestors. We can say we are mostly CHG/Iran_Chl derived people, but then again what about our ANF ancestors. It is like I would accept only my CHG/Iran_ChL ancestors but deny my ANF ancestors. And that is wrong.

So, I am related to both, CHG/Iran_Chl and ANF people. But I am more related to CHG than to ANF, because one of the closest people to the ancient CHG are still the Kurds, hehe.

M603839 M551062 Kotias CHG and Satsurblia CHG

But I am by far much closer to the Iron Age Iranians who lived in Kurdistan, northwestern parts of the Iranian Plateau and eastern Caucasus. I do identify myself the most with the ARYAN Iron Age Hasanlu Guto-Medes, from Kurdistan (Lake Urmia area). I am 100% sure that I do resemble them the most.

My people are almost 100% identical to the ARYAN Iron Age people from Kurdistan/Upper Mesopotamia. Yezidi (Kurdish) DNA is practically untouched for the last 3000 years. So of course I do identify myself only with those ARYAN Guto-Medes. It is so great to look into a mirror of history and find your ancient direct ancestors. It makes me very happy to find 3000 years old ancient people identical to me. Since my DNA is basically 3000 years old, it means my ARYAN race exists as we are right now for at least 3000 years!

This is F38 Hasanlu DNA (Gedmatch kit number = M381564), 971 - 832 BC. :

And these are my own results, almost IDENTICAL!!!

Who were those ARYAN Hasanlu people?

Teppe Hasanlu is an archeological site of an ancient city of the Guto-Medes. Teppe Hasanlu was closely related to a major site of the Medes in Eastern Kurdistan, Godin Tepe. The presence of small columned halls, very similar to later ones at Godin Tepe - and forerunners of those in Achaemenid palace complexes. Architecture of these monuments belonged to a Median or Medizing tradition.

Teppe Hasanlu is an archeological site of the belatedly 2nd to starting fourth dimension millennium B.C. Situated on the southern shore of Lake Urmia inward the Solduz Valley of northwest Iran, Hasanlu's strategic seat along merchandise routes through the Zagros Mountains connected the percentage amongst Anatolia too Mesopotamia.

The nature of its devastation at the halt of the 9th century BC essentially froze 1 layer of the urban heart too person inward time, providing researchers amongst extremely good preserved buildings, artifacts, too skeletal remains from the victims too enemy combatants of the attack. It is famous for the "Gold Bowl" establish past times a squad from the University of Pennsylvania led past times Robert Dyson.

The remains discovered at Hasanlu demonstrate that it was a major local pump of commerce too artistic production amongst unopen ties to other political too creative centers of the Near East during the early on starting fourth dimension millennium B.C. Hasanlu's geographic place influenced its development, too may conduct keep been a component inward the site's devastation past times an invading regular army some 800 B.C.
    https://www.the-persians.co.uk/hasanlu.htm

Location of the Iron Age Aryan/proto-Kurdish Hasanlu samples.

You can see a Mesopotamian eagle with a human head next to it (like a double-headed eagle) on this Median Hasanlu 'Gold Bowl' with the spoke wheels horse chariots and maybe even a swastika on the haunch of the lion. It is claimed to be a swastika. https://www.penn.museum/sites/expedi...-hasanlu-bowl/

Last edited by Guti; 09-09-2022 at 04:44 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-12-2024 @ 11:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dongyi
    Ethnicity
    Han
    Ancestry
    Dongyi
    Country
    China
    Y-DNA
    O2a1c2*
    mtDNA
    D4
    Religion
    Taoism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 6

1 Not allowed!

I am realetd to Jiahu culture-Oldest culture site in china,Ancestor of Huaiyi people.Same Y,Others I don't know

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaoyuan View Post
    I am realetd to Jiahu culture-Oldest culture site in china,Ancestor of Huaiyi people.Same Y,Others I don't know
    Thank you for your answer buddy. Never heard of them. Can you write down something what we all should know about Jiahu culture and the Huaiyi people?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,538
    Given: 4,802

2 Not allowed!

That's tough for a lone wolf, I could say I've been to the best of times in the best of places.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

"Preta, Preta, Pretinha . . ." Jingle Bell's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sertanejo Nordestino, Crioulo, Romance.
    Ethnicity
    Bahian (Agreste & Zona da Mata), Portuguese (Center & North).
    Ancestry
    (BR) Sesmaria de Peixoto Viegas & Recôncavo, (PT) Aveiro, Porto.
    Country
    Brazil
    Y-DNA
    E-L515.
    mtDNA
    L2c4.
    Taxonomy
    Mulatto (Med + Sudanid).
    Hero
    Novos Baianos.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,420
    Given: 4,234

3 Not allowed!

the oldest populations closest to me are Medieval Iberia (Girona) + Benin Empire, however they are very recent civilizations, since few civilizations dating from before 1000 have a mixture similar to mine (Mostly SW Euro + minor MENA/ West african
    imagem_2022-09-09_141043455.png
    (The Bantu Africa is because they dont have sample from West Africa, so Central Afro is the closest)
    More Details about my Bahian & Portuguese ancestry:
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Last Online
    03-12-2024 @ 11:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dongyi
    Ethnicity
    Han
    Ancestry
    Dongyi
    Country
    China
    Y-DNA
    O2a1c2*
    mtDNA
    D4
    Religion
    Taoism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 6

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guti View Post
    Thank you for your answer buddy. Never heard of them. Can you write down something what we all should know about Jiahu culture and the Huaiyi people?
    Jiahu is said to be origin of Huaiyi people(Dongyi branch),Austronesian language system,It's a bunch island niggers that never leave the mainland.The main enemy of Shang and Zhou dynasty,sinicizated in Late of Zhou dynasty,There were 20% of surname of Han actually came from Dongyi and Huaiyi people,Like “Li”,Yes,“Li” is Dongyi&Huaiyi origin.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,605
    Given: 48,334

2 Not allowed!

Scythians

Last Online
    05-27-2023 @ 11:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek Mainlander
    Ancestry
    3/4 Peloponnese Achaea 1/4 Central Greece phokida
    Country
    Greece
    Religion
    Orthodox christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 16

1 Not allowed!

Ancient Greeks

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaoyuan View Post
    Jiahu is said to be origin of Huaiyi people(Dongyi branch),Austronesian language system,It's a bunch island niggers that never leave the mainland.The main enemy of Shang and Zhou dynasty,sinicizated in Late of Zhou dynasty,There were 20% of surname of Han actually came from Dongyi and Huaiyi people,Like “Li”,Yes,“Li” is Dongyi&Huaiyi origin.
    Very fascinating.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiahu

The Dongyi or Eastern Yi was a collective term for ancient peoples found in Chinese records. The definition of Dongyi varied across the ages, but in most cases referred to inhabitants of eastern China, then later, the Korean peninsula, and Japan. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dongyi

History of China is very unknown to me. But I think also known to many people outside China. One of the reason why until now I was not really interested to a history of China is because it seems so far away, not really related to me and it takes a lot of time to invest effort in studying the history of China

But that wrong because people like me who have a broad interest should know more about what is happening in other places of our planet.

Also, people read nowadays much less than in the past and due to globalisation all culture start to look the same.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 7,516

1 Not allowed!

Insisting on the Aryan label on a European forum is not gonna win you any points. Even if the rest of your arguments make sense. For us Aryan is the NordiD European. Maybe it will make sense in an Indian or Iranian forum.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information