View Poll Results: Hungary or the Baltics - English expat?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hungary

3 60.00%
  • Baltics

2 40.00%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Hungary or the Baltics - where should I move?

Last Online
    04-29-2023 @ 12:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-American
    Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mutt
    Ancestry
    Russia, Romania, Croatia, Greece, Bohemia, Luxembourg
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Noric + light Pontid
    Politics
    Anti-Leftist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 400

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    England will only get worse if more English move out. Why do you think being European is enough? Europe is not USA. There is no European ethnicity. You are neither Hungarian nor Balt/Estonian.
    You are foreigner in these countries. Don't you think they also deserve to be preserved? If millions of English, Germans and other western Euros migrated to eastern Europe you will destroy demographics and bloodlines of these countries forever.

You're free to live wherever you want but don't claim to be right wing than. You're another rootless individual seeking better life elsewhere.
    Not really different from African seeking nicer opportunities in Europe.

Especially funny considering your kin treats EE immigrants in UK as subhumans.

Stay in your country and share it's destiny or move out and stop playing Euro preservationist.
    Aye, it's either destroy the bloodlines with English blood, or, let them bloodlines get destroyed by the mass amounts of immigrants from Africa and South Asia? I imagine those EE countries would rather swarthes of Englishmen move their then thousands of Ugandan immigrants. Just a thought, as an American, I cannot blame the guy for wanting to leave the UK. You literally can't spell cuck, without the UK and it's easily the most cucked country in Europe other than maybe Sweden.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,041
    Given: 43,521

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliades View Post
    Aye, it's either destroy the bloodlines with English blood, or, let them bloodlines get destroyed by the mass amounts of immigrants from Africa and South Asia? I imagine those EE countries would rather swarthes of Englishmen move their then thousands of Ugandan immigrants. Just a thought, as an American, I cannot blame the guy for wanting to leave the UK. You literally can't spell cuck, without the UK and it's easily the most cucked country in Europe other than maybe Sweden.
    Apart from Seattle, most major US cities don't even have a (non-Hispanic) White majority anymore. Just saying...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-American
    Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mutt
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Anti-Leftist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Hungary has changed a lot in the last 10 years. These hungarian right wingers who were anti-russian in 2010 (because of 1956, 1848 etc), now they are über pro-russian, and you can see it everywhere. I can post tons of such video or forum, the problem is you cant speak hungarian and you would not understand it. They are all russian worshippers. I know Stears is right winger and pro-western but he is a very rare exception.

Almost only the Left is pro-western, but they doesnt exist outside of Budapest, as the last election proved it. Hungarians feel themselves closest to such east euros like poles or croats, slovaks. The reputation of Russia has never been so good like today, never in the history, unlike the reputation of West is very negative among right wingers because of Orbán's media. Watch such TV channels like M1, Hir TV, TV2 they are talking about the rotten West all the time.

You don't need to be orthodox, its not about orthodoxy, but the rotten West vs patriotic East comparison, this is how hungarians identify themselves, and Hungary is predominantly right winger.
    That's actually kinda they feel that way, I'm glad some European groups are at least rejecting that woke anti-white western cultural garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Apart from Seattle, most major US cities don't even have a (non-Hispanic) White majority anymore. Just saying...
    Ah yeah, it's been like that for a while now. Whites will go to the suburbs of those big cities or small towns, but there are still big million people size cities with white majorities. But, most whites worth their salt stay away from the major cities like Seattle, NYC, LA, etc. Those places regular white people aren't as well received, lots of Anti-white man proganda on places like Shitbook, TikTok, etc.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-07-2022 @ 08:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ancestry
    Various Mandalorians and tuang
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    J-L283 [Mandallian Giant] Proto Illyrian
    mtDNA
    Tuang C1B2
    Taxonomy
    Taxed, true mandalorians never removes their helmet
    Hero
    Mandalore the first, Han Yolo, Mr. T., Rodrigo Roa Duterte
    Religion
    The faith
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 919
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by luckyjim View Post
    I'm guessing you don't look like a white person to say that.
    No, its just stupid. I wouldn't move to a country just because it has " brown people" neither. But if they had a particular culture or language thats maybe something would be worth considering.
    I wouldn't move to india or the middle east because phenotypically they look latin American passing neither. Its stupid.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,720
    Given: 43,625

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliades View Post
    I was trolling to be honest. English who aren't chav types would be welcome in EE. Europeans are pretty white-mixed themselves, especially in Hungary.
    But I do think it's kind of sad to leave your motherland.

Your country needs you.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-American
    Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mutt
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Anti-Leftist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    I was trolling to be honest. English who aren't chav types would be welcome in EE. Europeans are pretty white-mixed themselves, especially in Hungary.
    But I do think it's kind of sad to leave your motherland.

Your country needs you.
    Chav types? And, I definitely agree about Euros being pretty mixed white themselves, sometimes without realizing it. That's why I always found it weird when on certain guys think they're insulting me when they call me a "mutt" or something lol.

And, yeah it does. It'd have to get very bad for me to want to leave the U.S., I'm very fortunate to be in one of the better states with numerous avenues for me to make money. I know can only make a place like where I'm at even better. Like, literally the only downside is most American women don't know how to act, or be good women, so it's damn near impossible to start a family with lots of kids. I had to spend my mid-late twenties accepting that harsh reality. Lot of my friends, will tell me to go to SE Asia, but I'm like no on that one. Too expensive to travel, and I'm not all that into Asian chicks, personally.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Undecided
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ancestry
    German+Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    U5a1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,030
    Given: 979

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Me and Kiel will buy two original ostrogothic horse to ride to Moscow to visit the Lenin's Mausoleum and Stalin's grave. We will bring a red rose to them. And after that Patriarch Kirill will bless us.
    Can I take a Frankish one?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information