Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post
    Yes, I realize that she was cheated on, but most women (or men) don't assault their partner because they've been cheated on, no matter how painful it is, so alcohol may have been a catalyst. Most people have an argument that ends in a break-up in this type of situation and I think it's the most sensible thing to do, fighting won't reverse anything.
    Yes, alcohol surely weaken the self control.

Lastly just one tip ... do not go involve this kind of situations (fights between two fully stranger persons) ... I just mention this if here (in TA) would be ''White Knights'' ... before the situation will end to very ugly. You will not know the whole story and ... and neither of them will thank you afterwards.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,886
    Given: 26,289

1 Not allowed!

No, fights are between males to get access to women. Of course if you fight against someone over a stupid ass woman then you're fucked for the rest of your life.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,385
    Given: 31,170

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voskos View Post
    No, fights are between males to get access to women. Of course if you fight against someone over a stupid ass woman then you're fucked for the rest of your life.
    Not fucked but a major waste of your prana.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,809
    Given: 13,753

1 Not allowed!

Finnish Swede View Post
    I have evidenced two times as woman has attacked against man. The first one was in one Midsummer festivalen and the 2. in big ferry (as I was travelling from Finland to Sweden). Luckily I did not know neither of those people, but I heard the reasons. In both cases it was the same ... she just had gotten to know that he had cheated her. In both cases ... those men just tried to protect themselves. Those ''couples'' had also tasted some alcohol (not being fully clear)

One double standard that can be used by some women is to take advantage that there is a society standard that men should not hit women hence some women in state of anger may strike a man eg slap across the face with the expectation the man will not strike back because he is judged more harshly by this socierty standard. Double standard being " i have a right to hit you because of my gender but you cant hit me because of your gender "

I think a man should not strike back with a return slap to the face but i think either blocking the strike with hands would be reasonable even though this may result in the women hurting her hand by her hand colliding with or hitting a block.

Secondly if someone hits you especially if there are witnesses it can always be addressed through legal complaint to Polce as a physical assault. One may not wish to do this against a intoxicated female partner or relative depending the context but if its some random obnoxious female person in a bar trying slap you across the face then complaint to Police is not bad option. If the guy hit back with a slap in retalliation it will be most likely be judged more harshly even from legal perspective despite the point she had hit him first. So better to be the one putting in the assault complaint. Personally im against to hit a woman unless there is no other option in self defence where there is real risk of getting hurt if one does not defend oneself by using offense , defense sometimes has to be offense based to be effective.

Lastly just one tip ... do not go involve this kind of situations (fights between two fully stranger persons) ... I just mention this if here (in TA) would be ''White Knights'' ... before the situation will end to very ugly. You will not know the whole story and ... and neither of them will thank you afterwards.

The thing is for whatever reason there are seemingly certain females that have some tendency to seek out neanderthal type men that will likely beat them and often some those women return to those men when they dont need to. Seeing someone seemingly victimised its difficult not to help , but your right what you may see in a few moments may not be indicative of the full story , there can be lots different things in the background, ...there is a saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    Last edited by oszkar07; 11-12-2023 at 01:24 AM.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information