Quote Originally Posted by TheForeigner View Post
It comes from "I didn't do nothing" or "I dindu nuffin" as pronounced often by ghetto criminals when arrested or by families of ghetto thugs shot by police or armed citizens, in which latter case they are fond of saying "He didn't do nothing" or "He dindu nuffin".
Ah yeah, i get what you mean. Yeah pretty much, they're obsessed to pandering to them.

Quote Originally Posted by lei.talk View Post
Eliades ...what does Dindu Nuffins mean? Not familar with that lingo...

TheForeigner It comes from "I didn't do nothing" or "I dindu nuffin"
as pronounced often by ghetto criminals when arrested...

Wikipedia Ebonics (a portmanteau of the words ebony and phonics) is a term that was originally intended to refer to the language of all people descended from black African slaves, particularly in West Africa, the Caribbean, and North America. The term Ebonics was created in 1973 by a group of black scholars who disapproved of the negative terms being used to describe this type of language. Since the 1996 controversy over its use by the Oakland School Board, the term Ebonics has primarily been used to refer to the sociolect African American English, a dialect distinctively different from Standard American English.

it is not uncommon
for the language spoken by non-readers/non-spellers
to become "blurry"

because they are merely imitating sounds they have heard
rather than pronouncing words they can spell.

as for a knowledge of grammar
or logic...
I really don't give a shit when blacks speak in ebonics, I get why they do. But, the real issue is when you get young white kids here trying to talk in ebonics, that bothers the fuck out of me. Especially, young white girls, it's just the cringiest thing ever.