Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,252
    Given: 13,609

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Its on good display and needs no further explaination.

All anti-German comments on this thread were provided by Croats.
    So anti-German statements snowflake. You became too sensitive as of lately. Maybe I missed some statements.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,398
    Given: 6,744

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
    Democracy is a retarded system (in any shape or form). Easy to exploit by powerful forces.

It causes division and degeneracy.

Either half the population doesnt vote (indifference, anger, no representation, or can't) or uneducated, idiots are voting in masses easily swayed by propaganda and general liberalizing tendancy.

Why have so many people been suckered into believing it?
    It has got a religion-like status and every critical assessment of it is considered heretic by the mainstream.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
    Democracy is a retarded system (in any shape or form). Easy to exploit by powerful forces.

It causes division and degeneracy.

Either half the population doesnt vote (indifference, anger, no representation, or can't) or uneducated, idiots are voting in masses easily swayed by propaganda and general liberalizing tendancy.

Why have so many people been suckered into believing it?
    What about let's say Japanese? Are they resistant to exploitation or perhaps they weren't exploited much like others? They are a very liberal society and have even some degenerate aspects of society yet anti-immigrant among other things.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,877
    Given: 16,891

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    What about let's say Japanese? Are they resistant to exploitation or perhaps they weren't exploited much like others? They are a very liberal society and have even some degenerate aspects of society yet anti-immigrant among other things.
    The lack of mass immigration lowers the threat to their ethno-cultural identity.

But its still a diying society that resembles every other capitalist western orientated society in terms of nihilism, individualism and degeneration.

People like the Germans and Japanese were never ment to be democratic or individualistic.

We need Emperors and not Chancellors/Presidents.

It took nuclear bombs and world wars to change the fate of those 2 populations, Germany is far worse off as the great replacement is almost done here.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The lack of mass immigration lowers the threat to their ethno-cultural identity.

But its still a diying society that resembles every other capitalist western orientated society in terms of nihilism, individualism and degeneration. It took nuclear bombs and world wars to change the fate of those 2 populations, Germany is far worse off as the great replacement is almost done here.
    Why is that so? Why Japan lacks mass immigration and why great replacement is less worse in Japan? Don't tell me that it has to do with German nazi past because Japan was also a 'nazi' country yet they don't care they were. I guess Germany was more 'targeted' by outside forces post WW2.

People like the Germans and Japanese were never ment to be democratic or individualistic.

We need Emperors and not Chancellors/Presidents.
    Who needs democracy if someone doesn't need it?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,877
    Given: 16,891

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post

Why is that so? Why Japan lacks mass immigration and why great replacement is less worse in Japan? Don't tell me that it has to do with German nazi past because Japan was also a 'nazi' country yet they don't care they were. I guess Germany was more 'targeted' by outside forces post WW2.
    I do not know the reasons why Japan never had mass immigration, being an island far away from American regime changes is probably helping. But yes, there never was anything in Japan taking place like the de-nazification here, no nürnberg trials and the emperor remained in power.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    Statements that a country really needs foreign workers don't convince me at all. If so, there is done something wrong. To say that a people can not be self-sufficient ist simply wrong. Every people on this planet can.

There may, of course, be business interestes in cheep workers and making more profit right now. But money is not all in life. Especially it's not more important than the own long-term existence.
    Age of self-sufficency is over. Everyone is inter-connected in this globalized world. You can chose between qualified and legal workers from non violent countries or rapefuges.
    Third option is currently not lived by anyone even remotely desireable.

Maybe Buthan is only exception I can think of.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Okay so hungarian workers are working superheroes, everyone else are lazy pierce of shit.
    Look, I'm not responsible for your lack of reading ability.

Of course germans are only bosses in high position, and they dont need to reach it, because its automatical position for every lazy white germans after the high school
    Yeah, pretty much so for any German with better education. Germans don't really like foreigners, it's not exactly a secret. And higher in hierarchy you climb less diverse it is.
    Being ethnic German is a huge advantage over others. They need foreign underclass there, not foreign people who will be on their level.

You need to be several times better than a German to reach any decent position in a place like Post. What you don't get is that I have nothing against that.
    It's same like that in almost every country. Local population is much less hard working than immigrants because their position in society is secure and they already have comfortable life.

Croats in Croatia or Hungarians in Hungary act the same.

Thats nice that you knows everything better from abroad. And of course there are only BMW factories in Hungary nothing else, because Hungary is a BMW paradise, other factories have no place here. Btw BMW, check this site you need only HSC to get most jobs in BMW factory:
    https://www.profession.hu/allasok/fi...bmw%20%401%401

Only HSC need to work in Samsung factory too (under "Minőségellenőr - Jászfényszaru" title:
    https://hu.jooble.org/%C3%A1ll%C3%A1...yarorsz%C3%A1g

In Bosch you dont even need HSC, a simple elementary school is enough
    https://joallas.net/index.php/betani...osch-gyaraban/

Same in Audi factory:
    https://www.profession.hu/allasok/fi...0,audi%401%401
    For what, WC cleaning? Are you dumb or what? Vocational school is a high school only. Try to find any remotely complicated working class job that requires HS Diploma with Gymnasium, good luck with that.

My best friend wanted to be wind farm tech which is a phsysical laborer job basically and he couldn't get accepted in program without having high school certificate in some vocational school.

And how long? Germans were one of the most conservative europeans 120 years ago, and look Germany now. It means nothing that now Croatia is still conservative. Its gonna change soon, im 100% sure croatian youth is much less conservtive than their parents and when this croatian youth will be adult, then their kids will be more liberal and it will happens again and again.
    Croatian youth is not conservative. But it already has some advantages over older generations and not only deficiencies.

Modern youth is anti corruption and lacking this parasitic mentality. They are much more financially literate than their parents. They're much more investing into themselves and their chances in life.
    They are first generation who understands how free market works and that they need to take care of themselves because the nanny state will not. They don't carry burden of the past when it comes to history.
    They have entrepreneur spirit and many wish to start their own business.

I'm quite optimistic.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,209
    Given: 43,751

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    I care about nation, it's culture and heritage. But not about blood and soil ideology. Meh.
    This reminds me of a conversation I had a few weeks ago with Universe. He asked why do I care about language preservation, but not about racial/ethnic preservation? I answered because people with the same language but different racial/ethnic backgrounds can communicate with each other, but not the other way round. Furthermore, language is a very important way of binding people across the generations, especially through literature, poetry and music.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Never read so much bullshit.

Germans are lazy.

source: My friend said so.

Maybe Serbs were right all along about the character of Croats.
    Its on good display and needs no further explaination.

All anti-German comments on this thread were provided by Croats.
    You are just dumb. But than only dumb people can admire....state of Serbia.

No further comments.

Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information