Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,196
    Given: 9,818

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Oh please, Blondie is fully western liberal who is gay and who enjoys modern hedonistic & consumerist culture of a European metropolis.
    She's run away immediately if anyone forced her to live in Belarus like conditions.

Her trolling is dumb and she knows zero about "eastern cultures" she LARPS about, only about LOTR, Potter and other western things.
    Im bi, not gay
    Last edited by Blondie; 09-15-2022 at 11:35 PM.

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,586
    Given: 3,544

2 Not allowed!

Lawmakers raise concerns about a long list of fundamental rights they believe to be under threat, including the electoral system, the independence of judiciary, privacy, freedom of expression, media pluralism, academic freedom, LGBTIQ rights and the protection of minorities and asylum seekers.
    That's what I fear if ultra right-wing parties were able to win elections and forming goverments, with the excuse of defend society from LGBTI dictatorship and mass immigration, which can be reasonable, they undermine core values of a democracy, which is aberrant and 'Putinesque'.

It's not about EU values, it's about democracy... no?

Last Online
    Today @ 04:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiel View Post
    Yea youve got a point.
    But its time to realize that Hungary would be a waaaaay worse place without the EU. Even if we just forget all that economic stuff I would never want to be associated with Belarus or Serbia, lol.
    In the worst case scenario Ill just move to Germany. I really do hope it wont happen, but if Hungary leaves the EU what other choice do I have?
    The hungarian economy is based on cheap russian resources, this is what the EU wants to block completely and forever. Im not sure that staying in EU will be better.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,418
    Given: 5,724

1 Not allowed!

Yea youve got a point.
    But its time to realize that Hungary would be a waaaaay worse place without the EU. Even if we just forget all that economic stuff I would never want to be associated with Belarus or Serbia, lol.
    In the worst case scenario Ill just move to Germany. I really do hope it wont happen, but if Hungary leaves the EU what other choice do I have?
    Hungary needs in all honesty to leave the EU and stand on it's own 2 feet, being part of the EU is basically being forced by the suits in Brussels to take in as many migrants as they dictate, it is why i voted OUT and am so grateful to Nigel for standing up to the bigwigs in Brussels.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,867
    Given: 12,734

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by B01AB20 View Post
    That's what I fear if ultra right-wing parties were able to win elections and forming goverments, with the excuse of defend society from LGBTI dictatorship and mass immigration, which can be reasonable, they undermine core values of a democracy, which is aberrant and 'Putinesque'.

It's not about EU values, it's about democracy... no?
    Ultra Right Wing governments aren't allowed to come to power in Western Europe. Democracy is just a word thrown around cheaply.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,878
    Given: 16,891

5 Not allowed!

The EU which is a highly undemocratic technocracy that is purely designed to enforce unpopular decisions without national parliaments, declared a country with a democratically elected leader to be undemocratic, clown world.

Anyway winter knocks on the door and Hungary is prepared by keeping a good partnership with Russia, the rest of the EU will freeze and get it economy fucked.

What you liberals of TA do not get, NOONE will receive any support from the EU if Germany is hitting the level of recession every legit expert is expecting to happen, further more Germany is the 4th biggest economy on this planet, if it doesnt drag down the entire globe to a economic crisis it for sure will ultimately destroy the Eurozone, EU funds and the economy of Europe.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,376
    Given: 31,164

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Ultra Right Wing governments aren't allowed to come to power in Western Europe. Democracy is just a word thrown around cheaply.
    It's coming. Look what happened in Sweden althgough the right wing that won are called Democrats afaik? All planned and planted.

Actually the biggest divide and conquer will be man vs woman and they're doing that with men playing in women's sports for starters. The elites know majority of people believe in only two genders and don't give a shit about the gays or jannies which is why they're trying so hard to gaslight everyone. Remeber when whites were divided between CoMMunISm and free-dumb/the fake cold war? The whole paradigm of left and right is an illusion but many think it's real. Take for example Andrew Tate or Alex Jones or David Icke (controlled opposition). If the elites didn't want them around they'd just shadow ban them or ignore them, not give them more exposure which will eventually lead to a swing to the ultra-right. The system wants people to listen to people that are banned. Same goes with Trump being banned from Twitter.

"Andrew Tate is cool". He swears, has tattoos, says the lockdowns sucked, kick boxer etc etc Who watched his tiktok shit? zoomers. Kids naturally want to rebel, it's a healthy sign of brain function. It seems to be some sick vicious circle the elites keep playing with humanity or white people in particular.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,435
    Given: 13,139

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    After that we must make a military aliance with Russia, Serbia and Belarus, because the globalist dictatorships will attack the free eastern world soon.
    Don't think so. China will happen first.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Undecided
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ancestry
    German+Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    U5a1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,038
    Given: 984

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    The hungarian economy is based on cheap russian resources, this is what the EU wants to block completely and forever. Im not sure that staying in EU will be better.
    Is it based on that? Somehow after studying economics for 4 years at uni I have a feeling that the Hungarian economy is based on German (EU) companies coming here for cheap labor and random EU money.
    Maybe its cheap Russian rescources, no idea

Last Online
    Today @ 04:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Is it based on that? Somehow after studying economics for 4 years at uni I have a feeling that the Hungarian economy is based on German (EU) companies coming here for cheap labor and random EU money.
    Maybe its cheap Russian rescources, no idea
    And what do you think how do these german companies work in Hungary? With cheap russian resources. The price of energy is included into everything. If we would buy the american import resources for five times higher price then what do you think how do your life would work if the cost of food, overhead costs, petrol etc would be 4-5 times higher? Do you think these german companies would stay in Hungary? Do you think your salary would be enough at the end of the month if you would buy everything for 4-5x higher prices?

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information