Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic Reptilian View Post
Here in Sweden, Yugoslavs are portrayed as very racist.
If Swedes are as cucked as I think they are, they would even view Brazilian mestizos as very racist . I saw in the news a case where some Argentine there put the national flag in his balcony and was told to remove it. Imagine a country being so cucked to the point where a national flag is taboo. (Yes Germany, I am also talking to you, there is no reason for the 2nd reich flag to be considered nazi or racist.)

I suppose you're right, I just haven't mentioned this topic to anyone except my mother, and she said that it wouldn't be a problem if, let's say, nigerians and bosniaks lived side by side.
On my paternal side, a grandfather was friend with a jew and they lived in the same town, side by side. It wasn't a problem.
With my experience from Haitian migration, especially working in retail, where people usually expose their stupidest side, I think migration is bad when it is swarms of jobless, aimless people that organize themselves in segregated ghettos and refuse to take their kids to school or learning the language, stuff like that. I'd welcome with no problems foreigners that come here to study or to perform actual jobs, as is the case with Haitians, Venezuelans and regional migration from the Northeast.