Der Volkskanzler
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57,944
    Given: 58,645

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tauromachos View Post
    I didn't watch this movie but i understand what you mean.
    It was a fun idea just, i had for the white nationalists of this forum because you made these "can i pass White,Serb,Austrian?" threads
    that you could make a deal with them here since to many of them IQ seems to be very important and they talk alot about IQ and race,
    that if you pass a certain IQ level they must respect you and accept as white i do not think you want to be white in real life or that it
    would be a good idea to do this in real life.
    I did a few such threads, but relative to all my posts it is a small minority of threads. And it was a question, I didnt said that Im a Serb or Austrian, there is a difference. I asked if i can pass. I never claimed to be something else, what I am.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. Donald Trump
    Wir wollen endlich den Volkskanzler, schnauze voll von den Einheitsparteien

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,062
    Given: 14,242

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I did a few such threads, but relative to all my posts it is a small minority of threads. And it was a question, I didnt said that Im a Serb or Austrian, there is a difference. I asked if i can pass. I never claimed to be something else, what I am.
    I did not say that you did
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Demons don't scare me.
    They should be scared of me.

No Retreat No Surrender
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    Chelovek Mira
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    black, muscular, and zero gay, 100kg bench, BBC
    Politics
    Third Position
    Hero
    Der Volkskanzler
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I did not say that you did
    It could give the impression with such threads, that I want to be accepted as white, but it is also because white is seen as superior by most, and people react overtly sensitive to it and immediately assume "you want to be white" and then they attack you. If you asked if you pass as black or latino or asian, or eastern indian, and you dont really people wouldnt have the same reaction. But it doesnt mean (You can trust me on that or not) "that I want to be accepted as white by white nationalists"... That is very different, and I never implied or said that, also my opinions are usually not similar or the same to those of white nationalists, maybe other non-whites who do not ask if they can pass in x or y have more similar opinions or agree with white nationalists on race topics. I usually have debates where I defend my positions even when I was on Stormfront it was like that too, that I have my own opinions, different then White Nationalists and get into debates with them, I was never one of them, or wanted to be accepted as one of them. Now you can believe me or not.
    I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. Donald Trump

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It could give the impression with such threads, that I want to be accepted as white, but it is also because white is seen as superior by most, and people react overtly sensitive to it and immediately assume "you want to be white" and then they attack you. If you asked if you pass as black or latino or asian, or eastern indian, and you dont really people wouldnt have the same reaction. But it doesnt mean (You can trust me on that or not) "that I want to be accepted as white by white nationalists"... That is very different, and I never implied or said that, also my opinions are usually not similar or the same to those of white nationalists, maybe other non-whites who do not ask if they can pass in x or y have more similar opinions or agree with white nationalists on race topics. I usually have debates where I defend my positions even when I was on Stormfront it was like that too, that I have my own opinions, different then White Nationalists and get into debates with them, I was never one of them, or wanted to be accepted as one of them. Now you can believe me or not.
    I agree with you but if a white person would ask if he passes as Latino,Asian or East Indian they would make fun of him or attack him ttoo
    in particular the white nationalists who would consider him as anti white or white guilt syndrom person or something similar

I'm also not a white nationalist or share their opinions despite being white myself.
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Demons don't scare me.

No Retreat No Surrender
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Chelovek Mira
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Third Position
    Hero
    Der Volkskanzler
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I agree with you but if a white person would ask if he passes as Latino,Asian or East Indian they would make fun of him or attack him ttoo
    in particular the white nationalists who would consider him as anti white or white guilt syndrom person or something similar

I'm also not a white nationalist or share their opinions despite being white myself.
    If a Greek asks if he passes as Latino they wouldnt attack him*, Stellan the greek girl for example said she was often mistaken for latino where she lives in the USA. I dont think that I pass as Serbian would be such a extreme, anyways, even if it were you could think it is just funny, and say "yes of course" just like if a black guy asks, but it isnt such a extreme, sorry if i have to say this. I dont see anything wrong with it.

*Maybe White and Greek Nationalists would but not normal people. I dont care for white nationalist feelings if they feel offended that I ask or not. Probably they feel offended and are angry, but I dont care for political correctness, someone "non-white" can pass in many places, to me, for the untrained eye, nothing wrong with that. Even if im completely delusional and it is obvious from the airplane that i cannot pass, you could just see it as joke, no need to get butthurt.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If a Greek asks if he passes as Latino they wouldnt attack him*, Stellan the greek girl for example said she was often mistaken for latino where she lives in the USA. I dont think that I pass as Serbian would be such a extreme, anyways, even if it were you could think it is just funny, and say "yes of course" just like if a black guy asks, but it isnt such a extreme, sorry if i have to say this. I dont see anything wrong with it.
    I don't know how the reactions would be but german member Teutone once called me anti white liberal or white guilt person
    because i defended Australian aboriginals in a thread and said that the white settlers treated them unfair and took the land
    from them with violence and killed,abused alot of them.
    And the discussion wasn't even about passing or if there are white people who can pass outside Europe or
    about immigration of non white people into Europe.

*Maybe White and Greek Nationalists would but not normal people. I dont care for white nationalist feelings if they feel offended that I ask or not. Probably they feel offended and are angry, but I dont care for political correctness, someone "non-white" can pass in many places, to me, for the untrained eye, nothing wrong with that. Even if im completely delusional and it is obvious from the airplane that i cannot pass, you could just see it as joke, no need to get butthurt.

Demons don't scare me.

No Retreat No Surrender
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Chelovek Mira
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Third Position
    Hero
    Der Volkskanzler
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't know how the reactions would be but german member Teutone once called me anti white liberal or white guilt person
    because i defended Australian aboriginals in a thread and said that the white settlers treated them unfair and took the land
    from with violence and killed,abused alot of them.

Yes but isnt that now something else you didnt asked as greek if you pass as latino or i could ask if a spaniard passes as pakistani even because i saw a few who could really. To me that makes no problem. Sorry, but for White Nationalists they call you troll and are immediately butthurt to me that tells more about their complexes then mine.

No Retreat No Surrender
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Chelovek Mira
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Third Position
    Hero
    Der Volkskanzler
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Make a deal with white nationalists here, take an IQ test and if you score above 100 they must accept you as white:
    The other thing, is I dont even think my IQ is over 100. I was tested to be 84. I tested a few times, but only once I got a score, the other times I was just told that I "pass" maybe I can pass with 84 too. In Serbia/Yugoslavia I passed, in Austria once for pyschological evaluation of drivers capacity I "passed" too but the answer was "its ok". Once I tested for gastric bypass surgery, and the score was 84. I think in school I tested once too and the score was also 84 or similar.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The other thing, is I dont even think my IQ is over 100. I was tested to be 84. I tested a few times, but only once I got a score, the other times I was just told that I "pass" maybe I can pass with 84 too. In Serbia/Yugoslavia I passed, in Austria once for pyschological evaluation of drivers capacity I "passed" too but the answer was "its ok". Once I tested for gastric bypass surgery, and the score was 84. I think in school I tested once too and the score was also 84 or similar.

I think you can raise till 100 and even above you may not reach the higher levels but 100 should
    not be a big deal if you sit down and train with IQ type questions you will certainly get better at it .

Demons don't scare me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information