Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: I consider myself a Southern Gentleman

  1. #1
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Richmondbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Gender
    Posts
    14,951
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,981
    Given: 9,277

    1 Not allowed!

    Default I consider myself a Southern Gentleman

    I always hold the door open for ladies and I walk curbside. I never burp , fart, or do other unpleasant things in front of anyone. I have to "hold it in". Some times it can be painful, but you must sacrifice. I was taught growing up to say "Yes/No Sir/Ma'am, not to just older people but to people of any age above ten. I say please and thank you. I always write "thank you" notes- always , usually handwritten. Although in this modern age, you can send email. Be sure to follow up with a written note, though.. I try hard to be polite and courteous . I dress for the occasion. I try to make others feel at ease.




    Doesn't the Southern Gentleman derive from the old English Cavaliers of yore who settled the the Southern coastal states from Chesapeake Bay to the Carolinas, and Georgia? Yes, probably. That's why we are like the old knights and our ladies fair. Most men in the North don't know how to treat ladies right. They just treat them like furniture. That's how gay men are too.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Renekton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Vatican City
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    3,170
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,482
    Given: 1,258

    0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Inactive KirillMazur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Last Online
    12-01-2022 @ 11:55 PM
    Location
    Moscow/Sevastopol
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, minor Belarusian, minor Mordovian
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Gender
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,836
    Given: 4,549

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Are other southern gentlemen ready to take you into their club?

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Posts
    6,071
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,359
    Given: 203

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Do you gallantly bow with a downward arm flourish confederate hat in hand as you put it aside to dance with the belle of the ball? Oh, wait, that was great+ gramps!
    Last edited by NSXD60; 09-24-2022 at 01:21 AM.

  5. #5
    Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Colonel Frank Grimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Kekistan
    Ethnicity
    Kekistani
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Religion
    Esoteric Kekism
    Gender
    Posts
    21,068
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,395
    Given: 11,430

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    I always hold the door open for ladies and I walk curbside. I never burp , fart, or do other unpleasant things in front of anyone. I have to "hold it in". Some times it can be painful, but you must sacrifice. I was taught growing up to say "Yes/No Sir/Ma'am, not to just older people but to people of any age above ten. I say please and thank you. I always write "thank you" notes- always , usually handwritten. Although in this modern age, you can send email. Be sure to follow up with a written note, though.. I try hard to be polite and courteous . I dress for the occasion. I try to make others feel at ease.


    Doesn't the Southern Gentleman derive from the old English Cavaliers of yore who settled the the Southern coastal states from Chesapeake Bay to the Carolinas, and Georgia? Yes, probably. That's why we are like the old knights and our ladies fair. Most men in the North don't know how to treat ladies right. They just treat them like furniture. That's how gay men are too.
    Women don't want to fuck a nice guy.

  6. #6
    Senior Member BakersfieldChimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic Prussian
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Fritz Lang
    Religion
    wouldn't be the first time
    Gender
    Posts
    757
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 544
    Given: 695

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Women don't want to fuck a nice guy.
    Or one who can't pick up the check at the end of their first dinner together.

  7. #7
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Posts
    6,071
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,359
    Given: 203

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BakersfieldChimp View Post
    Or one who can't pick up the check at the end of their first dinner together.
    Meade will bring her to Chick-Fil-A having promised the manager to also do a nightshift and toilet-scrubbing if he stops by their seats and compliments him by excitedly revealing that he was at 3 of his concerts, and that the bill is on the house.

  8. #8
    Senior Member BakersfieldChimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic Prussian
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Fritz Lang
    Religion
    wouldn't be the first time
    Gender
    Posts
    757
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 544
    Given: 695

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NSXD60 View Post
    Meade will bring her to Chick-Fil-A having promised the manager to also do a nightshift and toilet-scrubbing if he stops by their seats and compliments him by excitedly revealing that he was at 3 of his concerts, and that the bill is on the house.
    He will then give her some Chick-Fil-A coupons so she can enjoy his glorious lifestyle even when he isn't there beside her.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:56 AM
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Gender
    Posts
    4,941
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,743
    Given: 3,856

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Come on, Richmondbread. The only Southern gent' you know is Colonel Sanders (yeah, I know that he was born in Indiana, pedants).

  10. #10
    Anti-Hero Eliades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-American
    Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mutt
    Ancestry
    Russia, Romania, Croatia, Greece, Bohemia, Luxembourg
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Noric + light Pontid
    Politics
    Anti-Leftist
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Posts
    988
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 258
    Given: 390

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Women don't want to fuck a nice guy.
    Took the words out of my mouth, unless the girls is like 35 + with kids, and can't find a guy to settle down with.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. I'm not a Gentleman!
    By Richmondbread in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-24-2022, 07:06 PM
  2. Southern Gentleman vs English Gentleman?
    By Richmondbread in forum Ethno-Cultural Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-20-2021, 04:18 AM
  3. I was raised to be a Southern Gentleman
    By Richmondbread in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2021, 07:51 AM
  4. Tips for being a Gentleman (From A Gentleman)
    By Richmondbread in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-10-2020, 10:37 PM
  5. The Gentleman Officer.. or the gentleman: the swagger stick or the cane.
    By The Lawspeaker in forum Fashion, Hair and Beauty
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2017, 12:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •