Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Aryans invasion of Shang China:Why superior Aryans fell under Dongyi island niggers?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2022 @ 01:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 140

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Firenna View Post
    The main ancestry by far in Kurds is from the Neolithic farmers of the Levant, the same which predominates in your Semitic neighbours. And together with the Neolithic farmers of Iran they make up the majority of your ancestry, which have nothing to do with the early Iranic peoples.
    You hate yourself and pretend to be your masters. You're beyond pathetic.
    Negroid Semitic Levant ancestry up to your negoide Semitic ass, hehe.

My DNA is almost identical to the DNA of the superior Aryan race of the Iron_Age Guto-Medes.

You are just salty because the Medes destroyed your Semitic ancestors in the Mesopotamia.

Stop comparing yourself with us. You are getting ridiculous. You are not like the Aryan Kurds, you never was and you never will be. We as Aryan people are many levels above the Semitics. Be it from from the Levant, be it from the Arabia.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Be nice to your long lost cousins and no need to make shit up about Kurds just because he triggered you
    My true ARYAN religion is nothing like Hinduism. Hinduism is Vedic/Dravidian in origin

We believe in 1 GOD, Hindus believe in 25000 Gods.

We have no evil (Daevas, Satan etc.), while Hindus believe in many evil spirits.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-12-2024 @ 11:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dongyi
    Ethnicity
    Han
    Ancestry
    Dongyi
    Country
    China
    Y-DNA
    O2a1c2*
    mtDNA
    D4
    Religion
    Taoism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guti View Post
    My true ARYAN religion is nothing like Hinduism. Hinduism is Vedic/Dravidian in origin

We believe in 1 GOD, Hindus believe in 25000 Gods.

We have no evil (Daevas, Satan etc.), while Hindus believe in many evil spirits.
    You believe in Zoroastrianism?We called them"fire worship religion"in China.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaoyuan View Post
    You believe in Zoroastrianism?We called them"fire worship religion"in China.
    My religion is older than Zoroastrianism. It is called Yezidism similar to the ancient Mithraism. Notice that the earliest Aryans in Kurdistan were something like Yezidis/Mithraists first. Later some of them converted into the Zoroastrianism. And much later most of them converted into Islam.

Yezidism is the most original religion of the Kurds. I am the original Yezidi. My people never converted into any religion for thousands of years. Conversion into a different religion is like losing your soul. My people never lost their soul, they purified it instead.

Ezdis do always pray toward the SUN.

We don't 'worship' fire, but fire, water, air, earth and the SUN are one of the most important aspects in our religion. Also we believe the three sacred elements, namely water, fire and air, purify the fourth one, the earth.

Fire is also important as a purifier of the soul. We believe in reincarnation and in 'a life outside the earth'. Not very pure souls of the Ezdis (like my own) will return back to earth, while the most purest souls of the Ezdis live on outside the earth, call it a 'paradise' or something.

Last edited by Guti; 09-25-2022 at 10:43 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-12-2024 @ 11:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dongyi
    Ethnicity
    Han
    Ancestry
    Dongyi
    Country
    China
    Y-DNA
    O2a1c2*
    mtDNA
    D4
    Religion
    Taoism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 6

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guti View Post
    My religion is older than Zoroastrianism. It is called Yezidism similar to the ancient Mithraism. Notice that the earliest Aryans in Kurdistan were something like Yezidis/Mithraists first. Later some of them converted into the Zoroastrianism. And much later most of them converted into Islam.

Yezidism is the most original religion of the Kurds. I am the original Yezidi. My people never converted into any religion for thousands of years. Conversion into a different religion is like losing your soul. My people never lost their soul, they purified it instead.

Ezdis do always pray toward the SUN.

We don't 'worship' fire, but fire, water, air, earth and the SUN are one of the most important aspects in our religion. Also we believe the three sacred elements, namely water, fire and air, purify the fourth one, the earth.

Fire is also important as a purifier of the soul. We believe in reincarnation and in 'a life outside the earth'. Not very pure souls of the Ezdis (like my own) will return back to earth, while the most purest souls of the Ezdis live on outside the earth, call it a 'paradise' or something.

You are the ones that ISIS perscuted,You know Baghdadi was haplogroup Q,The Americans took sample of his pile of meat——whats left of him,and did him a 23andme.Haha

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah. One of the reasons of my dislike for the Semitics (Arabs, Jews, Assyrians), Turco-Tatars and Muslims. It was mostly because of Israel those ISIS subhumans were send after my people.

ISIS = modern NAZI

Israel = ISIS/Daesh = modern NAZI
    Turkey = ISIS/Daesh = modern NAZI
    Many Euro countries like Netherlands and Germany = ISIS/Daesh = modern NAZI

They have tried to wipe out my people for the last 1000 years and committed more than 70 genocides on us. But we are still standing.

Our population is 1 million and Muslim population is 336 million in the Middle East. And still they attack us all the time, it never stops, we defend, at the end they lose all the time.

Last Online
    02-17-2024 @ 02:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    El Abominacion de la Isla Ellis
    Ethnicity
    British Isles + Mediterranean
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U106 (Z8)
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Brunn
    Politics
    shit nobody cares about
    Religion
    Talos Worship
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndoEuropea..._indoeuropean/

It wasn’t just “slave pits”. Elite burials show signs of Indo-European influence during the Shang and Zhoe Dynasties. Zhou Dynasty has often been considered a foreign introduced dynasty, I think it is possible that Indo-Europeans created it. It’s likely that Indo-Aryans introduced the wheeled vehicle to China as well.

Either way, it’s no surprise that they would have had a tough time against the Chinese. China was the most populous place on the entire planet earth for most of Human history. It was probably like 6 dudes on chariots vs 1 billion gorillion Chinese ant men.

P.S. please do not use hard r n word right in your title. It makes this forum look bad. I know your countrymen like to use it, I’ve seen that video of the Chinese men yelling the n word at some black dude getting on the bus. I’ll admit, it was a little bit funny. But here in the west it wouldn’t slide

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 03:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Ancestry
    Salkhit 625SNP, Otzi 803SNP, Mik15 798SNP, RISE493 1335SNP, I11456 1024SNP, I7718 980SNP, I9041 512S
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    H-M82 Z5890+Z34522+
    mtDNA
    U2a1a3*
    Taxonomy
    sub-brachycephalic+Atlanto-Mediterranean+Caucasus-Alpine
    Hero
    James Bond
    Religion
    Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,458
    Given: 1,641

0 Not allowed!

the white and semi-white groups from earlier BA roaming warriors and the Huns were all clubbed as one barbarian group by Hans and slowly outwitted and herded away. The territory lost by these white people was unmatched in History. The whole of Western china was once occupied by these people that were pushed into India and Europe

What the Xiongnu did know was war, and in this field their superiority to the more settled Chinese was unquestioned. They had mastered a style of archery on horseback that was alien to a Han army composed primarily of infantrymen supplemented by charioteers. Thus time after time they were able to inflict humiliating defeats on the Chinese, even though their entire population of 1 million to 3.5 million people would hardly have amounted to one province of the Celestial Empire. A mandarin named Zhao Zuo wrote ruefully, “On dangerous roads and sloping narrow passages they can both ride and shoot arrows; Chinese mounted soldiers cannot match that. They can withstand the wind and rain, fatigue, hunger and thirst; Chinese soldiers are not as good.”

When Chinese forces got close, the Xiongnu simply retreated, sometimes clear across the Gobi Desert, and the Chinese armies, with their cumbersome supply requirements, lacked the ability to keep up. Sounding very much like his Western counterparts, Sima Qian complained, “If the battle is going well for them they will advance, but if not, they will retreat, for they do not consider it a disgrace to run away. Their only concern is self-advantage, and they know nothing of propriety and righteousness.” (This passage provides further evidence that the Chinese, like the Greeks and Romans, elevated face-to-face infantry battle to the pinnacle of warfare and frowned upon tactical retreat.)

The first emperor of the Han dynasty, Gaozu, discovered for himself just how formidable the Mountain Barbarians were. He mounted a major expedition against them in 200 BC which turned into a fiasco. First his forces, said to be more than 300,000-strong, ran into cold weather that caused a third of his men to lose fingers to frostbite. Then they stumbled onto what they thought was a weak Xiongnu detachment. The Chinese vanguard mounted pursuit, only to run into an ambush; they were not familiar with the tried-and-true nomadic tactic of “feigned retreat.” The entire Han army was surrounded and allowed to withdraw only after offering “generous gifts,” essentially bribes, to Modun, the powerful Chanyu, or chieftain, of the Xiongnu confederation.

The godlike emperors of the Han dynasty, styled as the Sons of Heaven, ruled over some 50 million people with the help of 120,000 mandarins who were educated in an elite academy and tested for competence. The imperial capital was Ch’ang-an in present-day Shaanxi Province. With a population of over 500,000, it was one of the biggest cities in the world, rivaled only by Rome, and had a variety of impressive structures, ranging from the emperor’s palace to a vast marketplace said to be bigger than any mall in the United States today. The wealthy drove through its streets in fine carriages, wearing beautiful silk robes. To keep them entertained, there were orchestras, jugglers, and acrobats, and elaborate banquets featuring exquisitely prepared delicacies served in lacquer dishes.

Very different were the Xiongnu—herdsmen and hunters who were known as “Mountain Barbarians” to the Han Chinese. They came from Inner Asia, a term that usually takes in, at a minimum, Mongolia, the modern Chinese province of Xinxiang, and Central Asia, but, like the Huns to whom they may have been related, they remain figures of mystery. One theory has it that they were of Mongolian stock, but no one knows for sure. What little we know of them comes from Chinese sources, and it was not flattering. One Confucian scholar likened them to “all manner of insects, reptiles, snakes and lizards,” while the Han court historian Sima Qian regarded them “as beasts to be pastured, not as members of the human race.” He was shocked that “these people know nothing of the elegance of hats and girdles, nor of the rituals of the court!”

Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 08:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SPARTAN II & SPARTAN III
    Ethnicity
    bro
    Ancestry
    iberian + amerindian with minor iranic and east euro admix
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    R0
    Taxonomy
    Rather tall, meso-brachyskelic, ecto-meso
    Politics
    Guns
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 923
    Given: 1,156

0 Not allowed!

Why do Aryans so superior that full armours and steel blade fell under the stick bat and paddles of Dongyi people?They tried to do the same caste system to Ancient China's peoples
    Wdym, you mean they tried to put the Chinese under that troll fairy-tale caste system like they did for the veddoids and dravidians? Good they got kicked out then, anyone who bows down to being treated like a subhuman by a bullcrap made up false system is a castrated cuck
    Last edited by HectorOfTroy; 11-05-2022 at 06:56 AM.

Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 08:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SPARTAN II & SPARTAN III
    Ethnicity
    bro
    Ancestry
    iberian + amerindian with minor iranic and east euro admix
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    R0
    Taxonomy
    Rather tall, meso-brachyskelic, ecto-meso
    Politics
    Guns
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 923
    Given: 1,156

0 Not allowed!

They tried to take on us If they won they will try to enforce the same caste system in India to us,enslave us forever,thats a NO NO。
    Good they resisted. I hate racist/non-merit based systems that depend on a victim's inferiority complex to not fight back, and based off of fairy tales/false religion randomly pulled out of someone's rear end at that.
    Last edited by HectorOfTroy; 11-05-2022 at 06:27 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information