I finally went and took the time to take an IQ test, but was only interested in taking 30 min at most of my time on this, so naturally I picked the one that said "quick"

Link: https://www.free-iqtest.net/

So because this is what I have for the time being, I'm curious as to how accurate this quick IQ test might be; For those of you who have taken a reliable IQ test, how accurate was this quick test? ("Quick" = it took me about 10 minutes I think.)

I am sure a lot of these tell you that you are higher than you really are so that you will share their link, but maybe we can sort of rescale it based on your answers. It is at least a dedicated site rather than a general quiz site. This is not the only reason I'm skeptical of it; To be completely honest, I was expecting to be above average since I have several of the alleged smart genes, but not genius. I got 146, and I of course want to know if it could be true lol. I'll take a real one some day when it will be worth it to spend the time and/or money to satisfy my curiosity, but I want to do it when my kids are not under 2 and I therefore am not in a state of prolonged sleep deprivation. (Dear diary), I haven't gotten a single night of more than 5 hours of consecutive rest in 2 years lol and I have always needed somewhere like 9 to really feel like an entire living human.

But now, for the real reason I made this thread- if you can, PLEASE explain to me how the correct answer is 1600. This is the one I missed and I just can't even come up with an answer at all lol. Ralph's number preferences are going to be in my nightmares if someone doesn't explain his reasoning thank you!

Screenshot_20220924-213949_Brave.jpg

P.S. I've never made a poll before; I hope I did it right.