View Poll Results: When you think of New York, which of these images comes to mind?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • (1)

3 50.00%
  • (2)

2 33.33%
  • (3)

1 16.67%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: When you think of New York, which of these images comes to mind?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,954
    Given: 12,770

0 Not allowed!

Lolz at the kids with their thick NYC accent. That's a dying accent. You don't come across kids who speak with that accent now.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,985
    Given: 450

0 Not allowed!

In a New Dark Shitty Minute We've Lost Another Tenant...Looking for a country hit title, Meade?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-03-2022 @ 04:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pure romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    The Dutch of Nieuw Amsterdam?
    The Dutch and the English. I chose the first picture because they look the closest to them.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pure romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Who created NYC? The Dutch? The English for renaming it? Did the Irish, Italians, Jews, etc. not have a great cultural impact that makes NYC what it is? Of what ethnicity were most of the men who built NYC? As a former repeatedly banned mentally ill poster would say, all those starving immigrants.
    The Dutch and the English created NYC. They were settlers and build the city from the ground while the later migrated there to benefit from what was already established.
    The idiosyncrasies of the Dutch and English peoples is what makes NYC NYC and is what attracted the later immigrants, who were not able to create the same themselves hence moved there as starving immigrants.
    So it's no wonder that as the original founder stock diminishes and the immigrant population raises, NYC loses its appeal and descends to the third world.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Firenna View Post
    The Dutch and the English created NYC. They were settlers and build the city from the ground while the later migrated there to benefit from what was already established.
    The idiosyncrasies of the Dutch and English peoples is what makes NYC NYC and is what attracted the later immigrants, who were not able to create the same themselves hence moved there as starving immigrants.
    So it's no wonder that as the original founder stock diminishes and the immigrant population raises, NYC loses its appeal and descends to the third world.
    Tell me, Gebach, what is it about NYC that is famous for whatever it is when you think about it you think Dutch and English culture? Is it the bagels? Is it the St. Patrick's Day parade? Is it Little Italy? Is it China Town? Funny how you refer to the Third world while ignoring what I said about the Irish, Italians, etc. Perhaps you don't know much about NYC history or perhaps you're not so dumb as to answer my question straight forward. I suspect it's a bit of both.

You're such a fucking loser. Remember when you said when school started you wouldn't be around? How many accounts have you made? How many ethnicities have you faked so as to be part of this forum?

Sincererely,

Ernesto Gonzalez from West Virgnia.

Lolz.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pure romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Tell me, Gebach, what is it about NYC that its famous for that when you think about it you think Dutch and English culture? Is it the bagels? Is it the St. Patrick's Day parade? Is it Little Italy? Is it China Town? Funny how you refer to the Third world while ignoring what I said about the Irish, Italians, etc. Perhaps you don't know much about NYC history or perhaps you're not so dumb as to answer my question straight forward. I suspect it's a bit of both.

You're such a fucking loser. Remember when you said when school started you wouldn't be around? How many accounts have you made? How many ethnicities have you faked so as to be part of this forum?

Sincererely,

Ernesto Gonzalez from West Virgnia.

Lolz.
    What the heck are you saying? It looks like you're writing from a mental institution. Don't take it personal just because you're an immigrant and I'm against immigration.
    Would you live in the place you live if the Anglos had not build their own society there? Why didn't you immigrate to Ireland, Southern Italy, whatever other country the people you think build NYC come from or stayed in your own land instead? There you go.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

What the heck are you saying? It looks like you're writing from a mental institution. Don't take it personal just because you're an immigrant and I'm against immigration.
    Project much? Am I the one who has made around 100 fake accounts? Am I the one who lies about others because of bitterness?

Would you live in the place you live if the Anglos had not build their own society there?
    You're a child and so you don't understand earning potential. People immigrated to the US (Italians, Irish, Germans, Jews, etc.) some for political and religious freedom but many also because of a higher earning potential. I understand someone who lives off their parents can never understand the incentive that exists for people who are uneducated and unskilled and educated and skilled to immigrate where they can earn more.

Why didn't you immigrate to Ireland, Southern Italy, whatever other country the people you think build NYC come from or stayed in your own land instead? There you go.
    I didn't immigrate anywhere and your answer for why people immigrate has been answered.

You're a child and so you don't understand how adults think.

It's noted you didn't address my question.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pure romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Project much? Am I the one who has made around 100 fake accounts? Am I the one who lies about others because of bitterness?

You're a child and so you don't understand earning potential. People immigrated to the US (Italians, Irish, Germans, Jews, etc.) some for political and religious freedom but many also because of a higher earning potential. I understand someone who lives off their parents can never understand the incentive that exists for people who are uneducated and unskilled and educated and skilled to immigrate where they can earn more.

I didn't immigrate anywhere and your answer for why people immigrate has been answered.

You're a child and so you don't understand how adults think.

It's noted you didn't address my question.
    You're confusing this thread with another one called "Brussels: Hungary is no longer a full democracy" where I was commenting about how immigration is harmful for the host society and you're confusing me with someone else. I guess I found the unhinged clown, every forum has one.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You're confusing this thread with another one called "Brussels: Hungary is no longer a full democracy" where I was commenting about how immigration is harmful for the host society and you're confusing me with someone else. I guess I found the unhinged clown, every forum has one.
    Is it your stupidity or dishonesty?

You asked me a specific question and I answered.

Would you live in the place you live if the Anglos had not build their own society there? Why didn't you immigrate to Ireland, Southern Italy, whatever other country the people you think build NYC come from or stayed in your own land instead? There you go.
    I explained why people immigrate.

Yes, every forum has an unhinged clown. Unfortunately you have no self awareness. You'll be banned soon and then you'll come back for the 100th time because you are insane.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pure romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Is it your stupidity or dishonesty?

You asked me a specific question and I answered.

I explained why people immigrate.

Yes, every forum has an unhinged clown. Unfortunately you have no self awareness. You'll be banned soon and then you'll come back for the 100th time because you are insane.
    You didn't explain anything, you're just trying to justify being an immigrant in a country you don't belong because you're unable to accept that your innate qualities are subpar and need other people to lift you out of poverty.

Anyway it's clear you're crazy so I put you on the ignore list.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information