Thread: Aryan, Semitic or Altaic?

Last Online
    01-22-2023 @ 10:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    74.31% W. Eurasian + 11.42% E. Eurasian + 5.42% S. Eurasian + 8.85% Basal Eurasian/African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,249
    Given: 524

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guti View Post
    My Y-DNA hg. R1a* (now knows as R1a2) is very different from a SouthCentral Asia Scythian R1a-Z93 lineage.

There is more info to it. The most interesting development is that they found Y-DNA hg. R1a2 among the Cimmerians in Northern Caucasus.
    Ok yes Cimmerians are also ancestral to Kurds along with Parthians and other R1a types found in Kurds which must have been after Iron Age because Iron Age ancients from Iran Iraq Turkey didn’t have R1a My point is you need to include all those R1a ancestors when modeling Kurds which he didn’t. I’m 100% sure his model would fail badly in qpAdm

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2022 @ 01:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 140

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Ok yes Cimmerians are also ancestral to Kurds along with Parthians and other R1a types found in Kurds which must have been after Iron Age because Iron Age ancients from Iran Iraq Turkey didn’t have R1a My point is you need to include all those R1a ancestors when modeling Kurds which he didn’t. I’m 100% sure his model would fail badly in qpAdm
    They didn't find it yet, but it doesn't mean that they will not find it in a future.

But it is true that the biggest part Y-DNA hg. R1a lineages in Kurdistan is similar to a SouthCentral Asian/Eastern Iranian Plateau R1a-Z94 type.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-07-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Northen ghegh albanian
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Dardania
    Politics
    Ballist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 154
    Given: 136

0 Not allowed!

A big muscular bantu and i would fuck all your wives

Banned
    Last Online
    10-03-2022 @ 04:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pure romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FinalFlash View Post
    Need to bring your fit distances down to 1-2 range. The Levant ancestry in Kurds and Assyrians is grossly exaggerated because your models are missing an ancient Anatolian source. That explains the overinflated Levant percentage and subpar fit distance.
    Distances are high because I used very ancestral sources which are the ones you need when comparing populations with different ethnogenesis. Obviously with more contemporary sources distances are better but the result is not as accurate.
    I could have used an Anatolian source but that would not make sense because: 1. Anatolian Neolithics are an extension of Levantine Neolithic with extra WHG and 2. Kurds and Assyrian lack this extra WHG.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pure romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post

Nevermind that this is not a scientific qpAdm model. You’re forgetting one very important point. Based on the scientific papers Kurds have 15 to 35% R1a depending on area. None of your sources in your model have R1a. Your R1a source pop in the model needs to be a population with 70 or 80% R1a so that when mixed with the local Kurd sources it gets diluted to 15 to 35%

Can you think of any logical high R1a pop besides Parthians or Scythians that would give Kurds that much R1a and other steppe haplos missing from the locals? I can’t think of any
    But I did. R most likely originally comes from ANE and the population who brought it and specifically R1a to southern Eurasia are the Sintashta people and other Indo-European tribes. Sintashta males carried a very high % of the ancestral subclade of both European and Asian R1a.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pure romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guti View Post
    I am a direct descedant of the Hasanlu_IA ARYANS, haha. Hasanlu_IA were mostly CHG.

Semitic monkey, you LOSE big time. GAME OVER for you!

From the latest 'Southern Arc' academic paper
    I already showed you that your Aryan ancestry is in the order of 20% at most, the rest being Levantine and Iranian farmers. If you pretend to be Aryan even though no "Guto-Medes" ever referred to themselves as such it's because you're a complexed rapefugee who thinks that being an Aryan wannabe will justify your presence in Germany.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Firenna View Post
    Distances are high because I used very ancestral sources which are the ones you need when comparing populations with different ethnogenesis. Obviously with more contemporary sources distances are better but the result is not as accurate.
    I could have used an Anatolian source but that would not make sense because: 1. Anatolian Neolithics are an extension of Levantine Neolithic with extra WHG and 2. Kurds and Assyrian lack this extra WHG.
    It still doesn't portray an accurate representation. The Levant source you chose are extremely distant from modern day populations with Yemenites being their closest modern-day counterparts. This is why your fit distances were subpar and artificially overinflated their Levant, really Yemenite-like affinity. Here's a much better Neolithic model for you with far better fit distances.

Target: Assyrian
    Distance: 2.0589% / 0.02058911
    60.6 AZE_Caucasus_lowlands_LN
    17.0 Levant_PPNB
    14.4 IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N
    8.0 Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    0.0 GEO_CHG

Target: Kurdish
    Distance: 1.8590% / 0.01858998
    47.2 AZE_Caucasus_lowlands_LN
    22.6 IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N
    16.2 Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    14.0 Levant_PPNB
    0.0 GEO_CHG

Caucasus Lowlands is mostly compromised of CHG/Iran_N and ANF.

When you include actual ANF-rich sources, the Yemenite-like admix decreases drastically and gives you significantly better fits.

Here's another model for you using Arslanteppe EBA whose closest modern-day equivalent are Anatolian Greeks: A proper ANF-rich source

Distance: 1.7304% / 0.01730379
    78.6 TUR_Arslantepe_EBA
    12.6 IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N
    8.8 Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    0.0 AZE_Caucasus_lowlands_LN
    0.0 GEO_CHG

Distance: 1.8789% / 0.01878871
    62.2 TUR_Arslantepe_EBA
    21.0 IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N
    16.8 Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    0.0 GEO_CHG

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 525
    Given: 787

0 Not allowed!

I see that poor bastard Guti got banned for at least the 10th time. He keeps creating new accounts and switching user names. I am sure he will find his way back to this forum under a new account, but it will not take him long to spill his beans and expose his real identity.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    74.31% W. Eurasian + 11.42% E. Eurasian + 5.42% S. Eurasian + 8.85% Basal Eurasian/African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Firenna View Post
    But I did. R most likely originally comes from ANE and the population who brought it and specifically R1a to southern Eurasia are the Sintashta people and other Indo-European tribes. Sintashta males carried a very high % of the ancestral subclade of both European and Asian R1a.
    You still don’t get it! I looked through the hundreds of samples in the Southern Arc paper. I didn’t see any iron age R1aZ94 anywhere it Turkey or Iraq or Iran. This means the actual present day Kurd identity didn’t even exist in Turkey or Iraq or Iran because Kurds are tied to something like 15 to 25% R1aZ94. You can call those ancients pre kurds or pre Persians or whatever but the actual Kurd identity of today formed when those R1a Parthians or scythians came in to the area and married with those pre R1a locals

So how can you even think R1a was in Kurdistan since Paleolithic or pure ANEs when it was missing in Kurdistan even untill Iron Age !!!
    Muzh ba staso la tyaro tsakha ra wubaasu

[IMG][/IMG]

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FinalFlash View Post
    It still doesn't portray an accurate representation. The Levant source you chose are extremely distant from modern day populations with Yemenites being their closest modern-day counterparts. This is why your fit distances were subpar and artificially overinflated their Levant, really Yemenite-like affinity. Here's a much better Neolithic model for you with far better fit distances.

Distance: 2.0589% / 0.02058911
    60.6 AZE_Caucasus_lowlands_LN
    17.0 Levant_PPNB
    14.4 IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N
    8.0 Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    0.0 GEO_CHG

Distance: 1.8590% / 0.01858998
    47.2 AZE_Caucasus_lowlands_LN
    22.6 IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N
    16.2 Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    14.0 Levant_PPNB
    0.0 GEO_CHG

Caucasus Lowlands is mostly compromised of CHG/Iran_N and ANF.

When you include actual ANF-rich sources, the Yemenite-like admix decreases drastically and gives you significantly better fits.

Here's another model for you using Arslanteppe EBA whose closest modern-day equivalent are Anatolian Greeks: A proper ANF-rich source

Distance: 1.7304% / 0.01730379
    78.6 TUR_Arslantepe_EBA
    12.6 IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N
    8.8 Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    0.0 GEO_CHG

Distance: 1.8789% / 0.01878871
    62.2 TUR_Arslantepe_EBA
    21.0 IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N
    16.8 Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    0.0 GEO_CHG
    I know you’re stuck with G25 because you can’t use qpAdm but still the models have to be realistic. At least one of your sources should be R1aZ94 very rich because the reality is R1a is one of the major haplos for kurds. I think that’s why they have to use Scythians or Sarmatians as one source on Eurasiandna.com to modell kurds because R1a ancestors are after iron age

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information