Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guti View Post
    Superior 100% Aryan Medes were the Iron-Age people in kurdistan. And we have Iron-age dna from kurdistan. It is identintical to modern kurdish Aryan dna.

Iron age Medes were at the very beginning and were actually founders of the magnificant superior aryan civilization. They were the granddaddies of an Aryan race. They are the beginning, that's make them 100% Aryan

Game, set and match..
    The Indo-Iranian ethnogenesis predates at least a thousand of years the Medes ethnogenesis. You're so stupid that you got it backwards.
    The Aryans came from Europe and their last destination was West Asia, that's why the original Aryans are most similar to modern Northern Europeans while West Asian Iranic speakers are 1/5 Aryan at most, because Aryans mixed with Levant_N and Iran_N peoples along their migrations and with locals once settled.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2022 @ 01:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 140

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Firenna View Post
    The Indo-Iranian ethnogenesis predates at least a thousand of years the Medes ethnogenesis. You're so stupid that you got it backwards.
    The Aryans came from Europe and their last destination was West Asia, that's why the original Aryans are most similar to modern Northern Europeans while West Asian Iranic speakers are 1/5 Aryan at most, because Aryans mixed with Levant_N and Iran_N peoples along their migrations and with locals once settled.
    You are a troll. We are not talking here about some ancient archaic hypothetical peoe here. Hypothetical people you are mentioning did nothing and were just primiive monkeys. We are talking about the ARYANS who made it jnto the history books, like the bible. NORTH Western Iranics, just like Kurds. They were the proto-Aryans. They were 100% aryans who wiped out some negroïde semitic asses.

Accoding to the history books the Medes were Aryans. Kurds are the Medes. So, that makes the Kurds true Ayans.

You are an Ayan or you are not an Ayan. And Kurds ARE Ayan. End of discussion

I am done with you. It goes nowhere..

Banned
    Last Online
    10-03-2022 @ 04:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pure romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 59

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guti View Post
    You are a troll. We are not talking here about some ancient archaic hypothetical peoe here. Hypothetical people you are mentioning did nothing and were just primiive monkeys. We are talking about the ARYANS who made it jnto the history books, like the bible. NORTH Western Iranics, just like Kurds. They were the proto-Aryans. They were 100% aryans who wiped out some negroïde semitic asses.

Accoding to the history books the Medes were Aryans. Kurds are the Medes. So, that makes the Kurds true Ayans.

You are an Ayan or you are not an Ayan. And Kurds ARE Ayan. End of discussion

I am done with you. It goes nowhere..
    Aryans:
    Quote Originally Posted by Russki View Post
    Aryan = RUS_Sintashta_MLBA.
    By the time Aryans were born as a people, the people of current Iran and Kurdistan were Levant_N, Iran_N, and CHG like. Only later when Aryans migrated from Europe to West Asia they received Aryan ancestry but in very low proportions.
    The majority of the ancestry of present day North Western Iranics is almost the same of present day North Western Semitics and very different from the original Scandinavian-like Aryans. There is barely any genetic difference between an Assyrian and a Kurds but both are very different from Aryans/Nordics.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The only thing I want to add. The Aryan Medes destroyed the Semitics and made the end of them in the Upper Mesopotania. I am very proud of them and i am proud that they were my direct ancestors.

There is nobody on this planet who has bigger claims on the heritage of the Aryan Medes than my people ( Ezdi Kurds).

All the discussion about Aryans is retarded. Because no matter what, I am a direct descendant of the Aryan Medes. The Semitic negroïde people like Assyrians, Arabs and Jews have nothing to do with the Medes. That means they.are nothkng like me and will be like me.

Last Online
    07-10-2023 @ 09:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Vatican City
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,506
    Given: 1,296

0 Not allowed!

Aryans

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The majority of the ancestry of present day North Western Iranics is almost the same of present day North Western Semitics and very different from the original Scandinavian-like Aryans. There is barely any genetic difference between an Assyrian and a Kurds but both are very different from Aryans/Nordics.
    Lol, i dont cluster with the Assyrian negroïde monkeys or with other Semitcs. And never did. I cluser with other Western Iranic / Aryan people.

On academic DNA maps I plot between Irn_chl and Armenia/caucasus BA.

I am of a Caucaso-Iranic master race.
    Assyrians are of Negroïde Afro-Asiatic Semitic race

You assyrians were never on the same level as we aryans. Everything about us is superior to afro-asiaic semitic assyrians.
    We defetated you and now it is time to move on

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

double post due to server issues
    Last edited by Guti; 09-28-2022 at 08:39 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Furthermore referring to our Semitic moron. I cluster with my other Western Iranic Aryan brothers such as Western Persians. I have nothing to do with a subhuman Semitic race. Afro-Asiatic Semitic people don't originate in an area between Kurdistan and Caucasus.

Semitics are of a Afro-Asiatic Semtic race.
    Aryans like me are of a Caucaso-Iranic racial group

I plot between Caucasus (Armenian) BA and Irn_ChL, next to the Late Maykop samples.

That means that I am genetically very, very close the ancient first stage proto-Indo-Europeans from Kurdistan. With other words, you must be a true fool if you are trying to make fun of my Aryan Caucaso-Iranic race and want to compare it with the Afro-Asiatic one.
    Last edited by Guti; 09-28-2022 at 09:01 PM.

Last Online
    01-22-2023 @ 10:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    74.31% W. Eurasian + 11.42% E. Eurasian + 5.42% S. Eurasian + 8.85% Basal Eurasian/African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,249
    Given: 524

1 Not allowed!

Aryans:

By the time Aryans were born as a people, the people of current Iran and Kurdistan were Levant_N, Iran_N, and CHG like. Only later when Aryans migrated from Europe to West Asia they received Aryan ancestry but in very low proportions.

Ariana is a region in present day Afghanistan which was ruled by Persian empires and true Aryans are Iranics with substantial ancestry from that area, in other words Kurds and Iranics who have large Mede and Parthian ancestry. Kurds, Afghans and northern Iranians have the highest Parthian ancestry although Kurdi and Balochi is the only Iranic classified under Parthian language branch. Parthians ruled all the way to China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariana
    Ariani; Ἀρ(ε)ιανοί Ar(e)ianoi),[6] originating from the Old Persian word Ariyanem (Ariana) meaning 'the Land of the Aryans', similar to the use of Āryāvarta.

Sintashta contributed to proto Indo-Iranian languages such as Kurdish . According to latest Harvard these languages originated from Southern Arc and were modified in Steppe by Sintashta and Andronovo . Also according to Harvard Yamnaya is half West Asian on the paternal side. They don’t mean Iran-chl migrated to the Russian steppe. They mean Iran-chl ancestry was transmitted by maybe Maykop or something like that

Ofcourse no one is 100% 2700 year old sample but Kurds do have alot of ancestry from 2700 year old hasanlu. Something like 80% the rest is from Parthian territory in Central Asia according to qpAdm. G25 is irrelevant for this purpose

Also hasanlu has 20% Central Asian on top of Iran-chl. So kurds have 20+20= 40% total from central asia fro parthian which are originally scythian and medes
    Last edited by Zoro; 09-29-2022 at 01:24 AM.
    Muzh ba staso la tyaro tsakha ra wubaasu

[IMG][/IMG]

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Also hasanlu has 20% Central Asian on top of Iran-chl.
    It was not from Central Asian, but from the Caucasus/Armenia BA people. Hasanlu Iron_Age Y-DNA R1b belonged to a Caucasus/Yamnaya branch. it had nothing to do with Central Asia.

On the academic PCA maps Kurds (Ezdis), cluster between Irn_ChL and Armenia/Caucasus BA and actually closer to Caucaus/Armenia BA than to Irn_ChL. That means that we Kurds have actually close genetic ties with the ancient Trialeti and Late Maykop people.

Even on not so accurate g25 calculator I plot between Hasanlu BA and Armenia(Caucasus) BA. Nevertheless, on the ACADEMIC PCA maps Kurds plot closer to Caucasus BA than Irn_ChL.

Distance to: Guti_g25_scaled
    0.03712885 IRN_Hasanlu_MBA
    0.03829700 ARM_Black_Fortress_LBA
    0.04263143 IRN_Hasanlu_LBA_B
    0.04358067 ARM_Karnut_KuraAraxes_EBA
    0.04504596 ARM_Karashamb_LBA

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...06#post7580106

Hasanlu Iron_Age (the Aryan Medes) = Hasanlu BA + Caucasus (Armenia) BA

I am very, very Caucaso-Iranic. If I had Central Asian ancestry why would I plot with Armenia/Caucaus BA???
    Last edited by Guti; 09-29-2022 at 02:39 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information