Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,427
    Given: 6,367

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    End of war without Nikolaev, Odessa, Kharkov and Dnepr regions would be just a pause for the second war in few years.
    That could be. Still, it's best to start the beginning of the end of the war since it's now seemingly the beginning of the end of the world.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,436
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    The worst problem is that all sides act like peace talks are crazy ideas. That's not surprising since we live in Bizarro World. Maybe neutral countries and/or third parties could broker an acceptable framework to end hostilities. If not, the Cuban Missile Crisis will look like the Fall of the Berlin Wall.
    Russians say that Ukrainians are their cousins and it may be true in some extent. But there must be some bad blood. In Finland we had a civil war 1918 in a context of the Russian revolution. People radicalized and the revolution in our neighbor triggered violence. Still today some people have bitter feelings.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western Hunter-Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,800
    Given: 797

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    Russians say that Ukrainians are their cousins and it may be true in some extent. But there must be some bad blood. In Finland we had a civil war 1918 in a context of the Russian revolution. People radicalized and the revolution in our neighbor triggered violence. Still today some people have bitter feelings.

We have two provinces with predominantly Ukrainian population that are loyal to Russia.

I hope your thick East Baltid skull can comprehend what it means and no stupid questions will follow.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,436
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Russki View Post
    We have two provinces with predominantly Ukrainian population that are loyal to Russia.

I hope your thick East Baltid skull can comprehend what it means and no stupid questions will follow.

Right, Russia occupied some Ukrainian provinces. Wrong, I have not East Baltic skull, but whether I would have it I wouldn't follow your fixations.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    Brother wars are tragic. Ireland is one huge example of that, and the USA is too.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    The world's at stake. It's time for Russia and Ukraine to come to terms before we have a mushroom cloud with our pumpkin pie. Why don't the four regions hold a new vote to secede that is observed by a neutral group, and all parties must abide by the results? I see no other way, but maybe some visionary has a better plan.
    I have a better plan : the only solution is an international Marxist revolution :

There are no gods in the universe, no nations, no money, no human rights, no laws, and no justice outside the common imagination of human beings. Objectively , nations don't exist and the working classes don't have a country, anyway, and they do most of the fighting for Capitalist pigs.

The NATO nations and Russia are all imperial Capitalist powers. NATO wants to expand into Eastern Europe, and Russia wants to rebuild its empire. None is virtuous. None deserves our support. All the combatants plan to incorporate Ukraine into their economies, at the expense of Ukrainian workers.

Rich people rarely die in wars. Working people in all nations pay the price. They suffer and die as combatants, as bystanders, as refugees, and as victims of the economic disruption and environmental destruction caused by war. They suffer and die as wealth that could be used to end poverty, prevent disease, restore the environment, and address climate change is lavished on the military instead.

There is only one road to genuine peace and self-determination, the one where ALL imperial powers are defeated from below by workers’ revolutions. Because, no matter who wins these wars, workers always lose.

In the spring of 1917, Vladimir Lenin was asked how the horrible slaughter of World War I could be ended. He replied,

" There is no easy way out of this terrible war. The war has been brought about by the ruling classes, and only a revolution of the working class can end it. Whatever sentimental things may be said, however much we may be told, “Let us end the war immediately,” the war which the capitalist governments have started can only be ended by a workers’ revolution."

A workers’ revolution pulled Russia out of that war. A global workers’ revolution can end war altogether.

Last edited by JamesBond007; 10-06-2022 at 01:02 AM.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I read Elon Musk's plan after I made this thread, and it was almost identical to mine. I guess that we're both Putin puppets who want to spoil Dr. Strangelove's plans for World War III.

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British, French, Polish, German
    Ethnicity
    85% NW, 15% E, 100% European
    Ancestry
    Paradis, Bembenek Stewart, Traylor Traced to 720 BC
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 246

1 Not allowed!

The power of the masses is too easily taken advantage of by evil kabals. The ignorance of these masses is in part a direct result of an asserted effort by said kabals through various schemes like harmful policies, wars including class warfare, bribery, and most importantly propaganda and the selling of sin which poisons each individual against his own interests and the interests of his community. Do you think modern day truthers are anywhere near the first generation to try and "wake enough people up so this can stop happening"? No. In fact most truthers don't even know enough of the truth to keep from unwittingly contributing to said schemes themselves. And do you buy the message of the "New" Age movement that we are entering a golden age on behalf of the "rainbow children", a narrative pushed by every outlet you already distrust, especially said kabal? I sure ain't buyin it.

Thus, humanity will continue to live in evil through self destruction (sin) and dark confusion until the true enlightenment comes, which will never, ever be brought about by humanity itself. Humanity's problems are a result of humanity's nature, thus human nature cannot solve these problems. They seem like they should be pretty simple to solve, right? Right, they are. But humans are not simple, we are messy and do not have the ability to be very good for very long. If there is anything we know from studying history it is that we go through cycles, it is only a matter of how long your relative eutopia will last, because everytime we get it right, we immediately become indulgent and forget again the danger that looms overhead due to our own false sense of comfort in ourselves, as the danger that looms is only allowed in by ourselves and when we stop diligently guarding against it, it easily finds its way in through our own faults. Not to mention, communication between generations is labored because of varied perceptives that are insurmountable by the nature of time and change. Just try and escape it. And while we may remember to teach our children, we always forget to teach our children to teach their children's children to teach their children's children. The only thing that stays constant is human imperfection, and the only wisdom that remains is an echo, of an echo, of an echo.

I am not a doomer, I just believe in the only true salvation and have accepted that while I can do all I can to learn truth and share it, no amount of human effort or planning will ever save humanity. It has all been decided, everything that will ever happen is already set on its course. I know it is hard to accept, but we do not have control of our own destiny, and it is foolish to think we could. We were not there when the heavens were made and the stars set on their course. We are participants who are being molded by predestined events for specific purposes that amount to a larger purpose than ourselves, thank God.

So my plan is to do things that are good to do like focus on searching for and accepting truth, guard against evil, tend well to the ways of my house, love my family, and watch what happens, and handle it as best I can. If we would all make these our plans and actually do them, we would find ourselves in Eutopia this minute. But watch, we won't. Or we would have thousands of years ago, but alas, it is not in our nature. Each drip that drops into the bowl of water troubles the water, and we each constantly rain our imperfections down into the world without even realizing we are doing it.
    "Virtue grows stronger at the wound"
    "There is safety in discrimination"
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information