Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,642
    Given: 5,915

0 Not allowed!

Pray it's not gonna be a "Night of the long knives" for the Russian world though.
    Do what you should.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,167
    Given: 7,454

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata View Post
    Pray it's not gonna be a "Night of the long knives" for the Russian world though.
    It will be like it should be, not more, not less. Even theoretically if Russia would not exist, everything was worth it, nothing wrong was done.

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,730
    Given: 5,555

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    All the degeneracy has roots in 70s-80s USSR and Western degenerate influence is just a cherry on a pie which exploits same old ideas.
    I agree about 70-80s.
    Before something more or less durable can be built, the essence of people must change, something in it must be corrected. The trick is that a person himself must sincerely want this, there is no other way, and according to his nature, he can want this only in one case - when he does not have the slightest hope left (leave hope, everyone who enters here), that something can remain as before and it will be possible for him to live in the old way. As long as there is even the slightest hope, he will not change.
    In the 1970s and 1980s, a course was taken towards reconciliation and, possibly, joining the West, that is, a return to the past became possible for some time. Now, I hope things will be very different. But the time to formulate the Russian idea as an ideology and a human resource, IMHO, is not quite enough for a full-fledged war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    Under degeneracy I understand not just propaganda of homosexuality, but propaganda of promiscuity, abortions, divorces. Let's remember that holy USSR was the first state to allow them
    Now about how I understand the Russian Idea. At the moment there is no idea, it is only vaguely visible. I mean that there is no idea as an integral finished image, but, at the same time, the elements that make up the Russian Idea are obvious to me. These are: Orthodoxy, Communism, Russian messianism. I will not talk about Orthodoxy, this resource is clearly not for sermons. I expect a dispute over a fact that is completely obvious to me, that the idea of ​​communism is generated by the Christian consciousness. The essence of communism is in the ideal of social life based on the principle "man is brother to man" and in the dream of the creative development of man in society, freed from the need to fight with his own kind. Communism is the creative development of the human personality in a fraternal community (collective) of people. Only a person living a spiritual life is capable of dreaming about the future of the universal brotherhood of men. Capitalism, like life according to the principle "man is a wolf to man", is hostile to Christianity. Western civilization adapted the Christian faith for a long time, lived according to the rule "on Sunday I believe in God, and from Monday to Saturday I believe in the stock exchange." Today's general falling away of the society in the West from the church is a fact. They not only fall away, they are at enmity with Christianity. Genuine Christianity is possible only among the communist community, imo.
    Russian communism today is not just a theory. We have historical experience in implementing the idea of communist construction in the USSR. A look at Soviet history freed from liberal lies is enough to see what boundless potential the organization of social life on the basis of real brotherhood, equality and justice has.
    Regarding the Russian messianism. For me, it is indisputable that the Russians have their own specific historical mission in world history. This does not mean that Russians are better, higher and purer than other peoples. This means that a certain historical task has been entrusted to the Russian people - to be a stronghold holding the world from mutual destruction, from the coming of the Antichrist, from the end of history. Third Rome, in short. If by Rome we understand the world hierarchical order, the opposite of anarchy, then yes - we are the last Rome.

For the vast majority of people, Christianity = religious institutions, just like communism = CPSU. Nobody wants to delve into the essence of faith, as well as into the idea of ​​communism. All sorts of hierarchs have worked on the first, starting with the Council of Nicaea, on the second - all sorts of Trotskyists. That is why in the public mind Christianity is opposed to communism (and it cannot be otherwise for them), although it is all about one thing, like the inner content and form. And such things, they are simply not for the Internet format, here at least serious integral work is needed. A person, or rather a group of people, who will create such a work in which they can clearly express both a clear understanding of faith, and a clear understanding of communism arising from this, will form not just a "national idea", it will be an idea for the majority of reasonable humanity.
    I'm only afraid that people come to an understanding of such things only through tragedies, otherwise they simply don't need them. But nevertheless, it is necessary to work on this now, because this work should be completed by the time of general disasters. In short, the elements of the Russian idea are there, the only thing left is to combine them into a single whole.

Bourgeois Russia has very little chance in this conflict, IMHO. The fact that there will be a war was clear to me in 2011-2012, and I hope that our leadership did not waste time in vain, and has some hidden trump cards.

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 03:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,642
    Given: 5,915

1 Not allowed!

A good analysis of the brand new (the show started on 9 October 2022) putinist TV show named "The Masked Dancer". It's explained that the new show is FULL of satanic symbols and meanings. They are highlighted. Non-Russian speakers can read subtitles and watch the pictures which are very telling.

Btw, the show includes three personages who can't define their genders and they pronounce it.

Last edited by Rumata; 10-25-2022 at 07:02 PM.
    Do what you should.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,916
    Given: 4,816

0 Not allowed!

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,877
    Given: 16,891

0 Not allowed!

Praise Jesus Christ

more laws passed.

����⚡Putin signed a package of laws banning propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations

▪️ it is forbidden to issue a rental certificate for films with materials that promote non-traditional sexual relations and preferences and gender reassignment

▪️ advertising and publications with a demonstration and propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations and preferences and gender reassignment are prohibited - books, films and audiovisual services will also be banned from LGBT propaganda

▪️ it is forbidden to sell goods, including foreign ones, with the promotion of non-traditional sexual relations and preferences and gender reassignment

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Zurückhaltung
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    "These are the nights that never die"
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,252
    Given: 4,532

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Putin signed a package of laws banning propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations
    [Devil's advocate] If he was against all these and was a defender of traditional values, why he waited until December 2022, in 22. year of his presidency. Is this perhaps connected to a war which isnt going "as planned" currently?

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2023 @ 05:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,017
    Given: 505

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Praise Jesus Christ

more laws passed.

����⚡Putin signed a package of laws banning propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations

▪️ it is forbidden to issue a rental certificate for films with materials that promote non-traditional sexual relations and preferences and gender reassignment

▪️ advertising and publications with a demonstration and propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations and preferences and gender reassignment are prohibited - books, films and audiovisual services will also be banned from LGBT propaganda

▪️ it is forbidden to sell goods, including foreign ones, with the promotion of non-traditional sexual relations and preferences and gender reassignment
    But I don't know if Putin is doing enough on this issue. I have heard of sex tourists coming to eastern Europe for all kinds of prostitution, including children. I think some parents are alcoholics and sell/exchange their children to these tourists.
    This has also been happening in Ukraine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_...ion_in_Ukraine
    An estimation of a total number of female sex workers in Ukraine is around 70,000, 15,000 of them are at the 14–19.[3] A study performed by the Ukrainian Institute for Social Research demonstrated that 11% of Ukrainian women who provide sexual services are aged between 12 and 15 years old, 20% of Ukrainian prostitutes are from 16 to 17 years old. In some registered cases the age of Ukrainian girls involved in prostitution was as low as 10 years old.[2][11]

There is no data about the age when Ukrainian children enter the sex industry, but there are some statistical data indicating that the average age of "sexual debut" in Ukraine is declining. In general it has dropped to 15-16 years, but for many situations it might be as low as 9-10 years. As to Ukrainian boys, it was reported that 3% of them had their first sexual experience at the age 11 or even earlier. Also a survey of Ukrainian children in the age group of 11-years old has shown that 21% of boys and 5% of girls admitted that they already had their first sexual contact. This situation apparently results from infiltration of Western mass culture of consumerism and degradation of traditional values among young Ukrainians.
    And this is what some Swedish incel males think about this "opportunity" with Ukrainian women:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CbNB4bGMzDn/?hl=en

Last Online
    09-29-2023 @ 03:03 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,
    Ethnicity
    Germanic,
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 129