Religion
    wouldn't be the first time
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,918
    Given: 2,389

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic Reptilian View Post
    I agree about this, but for all people.

Here where I live in Sweden it's much more common to cater to other people's need than to encourage them to be successes, which I think will make people not very motivated to achieve the (not) impossible.
    And hence not know what they want to do with their lives.
    It seems so easy for people to just say "I am what I am" and not even try.

How often have we heard things like "I'm not a narcissist, I just act like one because I'm on the autism scale."? That doesn't change the fact that the negative characteristics of narcissists are unlikeable and off-putting. If a person continues to display those characteristics, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why that person is pushed away.

They might have to try harder, but I do believe the attempt to change for the better will reap some rewards.

Veteran Member BakersfieldChimp's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic Prussian
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Fritz Lang
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch View Post
    It’s very easy to lose weight, there’s no excuse for it: eat once a day, as was normal for the ancient Romans. I started getting a dad bod a year ago, changed from three meals to one meal a day, and lost all my fat in six weeks. The hunger signal happens when you’re used to eating, not when you’re actually hungry. After one week of one meal a day, the signal happens once a day.

I still only eat one meal a day. Whenever you eat, your body switches away from your fat reserves for a number of hours, which is why one meal a day solves the problem, even if that one meal is a lot. Also, never eat anything with seed oils—that’s the primary reason Americans and British people are fat. And also never eat fast food, for the same reason, it’s full of seed oils. I’ve not eaten fast food in over ten years.

Eat red meat from the butcher, extra virgin olive oil, lentils, garlic, onions, tomatoes—drink red wine, if anything.
    Unless, of course, there are mental health concerns that the person does not address in a positive way.

My diet is simple. I avoid any added sugars and foods fried in oil. I cut my starches and other complex carbs in half. IE Hamburgers are great, I just ditch the top bun before I plow into one.

Obviously zero tolerance for "no added sugars" would make me insufferable. I have ordered things at restaurants taken a bite and knew I was never going to order it again. I
    Last edited by BakersfieldChimp; 11-02-2022 at 06:46 PM.

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2023 @ 05:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,017
    Given: 505

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BakersfieldChimp View Post
    It seems so easy for people to just say "I am what I am" and not even try.

How often have we heard things like "I'm not a narcissist, I just act like one because I'm on the autism scale."? That doesn't change the fact that the negative characteristics of narcissists are unlikeable and off-putting. If a person continues to display those characteristics, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why that person is pushed away.

They might have to try harder, but I do believe the attempt to change for the better will reap some rewards.
    I also think that some people (who are manipulative) want to come off as autistic nerds when that in reality is a facade that they keep up in order to get sympathy from others.
    In fact, I could probably be very successful at this myself, but I decided I don't want to because I feel like it's very dishonest, and I wouldn't want to live a life in such a lie.
    Look at Elon Musk, for instance:

Many people wanted to cater to my needs when I was younger, thinking that I was retarded for not wanting to do schoolwork. And I think these people also want to have someone below them. It's some kind of lust for power, and they want it because they cannot rule over anyone else, so they use children to show people that they are above someone else in society.
    But where I live, if you don't go to school, you're pretty much isolated. AFAIK, in the US, you can choose a school that has your own needs in mind. Here, you're either part of society or you're not.

But with time I have proven others that I can perform much better than average, so long as I have the interest in doing so. For instance, I excel at mathematics, and find it to be very philosophically meaningful too.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,031
    Given: 10,305

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BakersfieldChimp View Post
    I know a couple of HFAs who have been able to improve their lives by making positive changes to their lifestyle. Maybe they are the exceptions to the rule.

Nothing changes if nothing changes.

What are the alternatives to just a shrug of the shoulders and telling them to get used to where they are in life?
    I go swimming and I joined planet fitness . Ironically I am probably am in better shape than most people.

Sent from my F91 5G using Tapatalk

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,480
    Given: 13,193

1 Not allowed!

And also never eat fast food, for the same reason, it’s full of seed oils. I’ve not eaten fast food in over ten years.
    Rich would rather die lol

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Occipitalian
    Ethnicity
    polenta
    Ancestry
    Triveneto and Lombardia
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Hero
    JamesBond007, Roberto Baggio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,002
    Given: 1,852

2 Not allowed!

It’s very easy to lose weight, there’s no excuse for it: eat once a day, as was normal for the ancient Romans. I started getting a dad bod a year ago, changed from three meals to one meal a day, and lost all my fat in six weeks. The hunger signal happens when you’re used to eating, not when you’re actually hungry. After one week of one meal a day, the signal happens once a day.

I still only eat one meal a day. Whenever you eat, your body switches away from your fat reserves for a number of hours, which is why one meal a day solves the problem, even if that one meal is a lot. Also, never eat anything with seed oils—that’s the primary reason Americans and British people are fat. And also never eat fast food, for the same reason, it’s full of seed oils. I’ve not eaten fast food in over ten years.

Eat red meat from the butcher, extra virgin olive oil, lentils, garlic, onions, tomatoes—drink red wine, if anything.
    They're everywhere man. The daily substantial food I eat is clean of this crap, I use either evoo or butter to cook stuff like my pasta sauces, meats and eggs. But whenever you want just a small treat, even local bakeries cheap out and use margarine instead of butter. Also most animals get their feed from seeds instead of pasture.

But I don't think this eating pattern will work for everyone, especially (honestly for him it won't ever be tried, but let's ignore it) for someone used to shitty eating habits. It's more about eating quality food. For a guy to get fat from rice, polenta, pasta, eggs, unprocessed meat, fruits and vegetables he will have to eat a shit ton of it.

I was a fat kid with bitch tits at my early teens. After one day where I ate a big ass sandwich with ham, cheese, bacon, mayonnaise and a coke I realized that that was hell and just cut back on the bullshit. Stopped all sodas, started to eat more eggs, meat, fruit, drink water and coffee instead of sodas or juices. even doing 4-5 meals a day and I got an athletic body in like 6 months.

It's crazy easy to stop being a fat fuck. People panic and overcomplicate due to retarded fad diets and "advice" they see on tv.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007
    I got the spaghetti nigger blues I got the spaghetti nigger blues from the top of my hat to the bottom of my cowboy shoes. What kind of Catholic barbaric black art voodoo pills do you prescribe mister Dago ?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,031
    Given: 10,305

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Rich would rather die lol
    I rarely eat fast food. I work around it all day and it makes me sick .

Ein einzelner Gefangener.. Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Horse-Human of Wyoming
    Ethnicity
    Hillbilly
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U106/R-Z156
    mtDNA
    U5b2
    Taxonomy
    Country Boy
    Politics
    Zeitzeuge einer Zeitenwende
    Hero
    Klaus Störtebeker, Kurt Knispel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,433
    Given: 5,288

0 Not allowed!

It's some kind of lust for power, and they want it because they cannot rule over anyone else, so they use children to show people that they are above someone else in society.
    Exactely the reason, why so many Westerners are not only ok with third world mass immigration, but in many cases actively support it.
    No offense, but the reason you`ve been treated like that was the same, cause you`re Bosniak and Swedes inheritely look down upon your kind.
    Runen raunen rechten Rat, über eiserne Felder nun zur Tat!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic Prussian
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Fritz Lang
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I also think that some people (who are manipulative) want to come off as autistic nerds when that in reality is a facade that they keep up in order to get sympathy from others.
    In fact, I could probably be very successful at this myself, but I decided I don't want to because I feel like it's very dishonest, and I wouldn't want to live a life in such a lie.
    Look at Elon Musk, for instance:

Many people wanted to cater to my needs when I was younger, thinking that I was retarded for not wanting to do schoolwork. And I think these people also want to have someone below them. It's some kind of lust for power, and they want it because they cannot rule over anyone else, so they use children to show people that they are above someone else in society.
    But where I live, if you don't go to school, you're pretty much isolated. AFAIK, in the US, you can choose a school that has your own needs in mind. Here, you're either part of society or you're not.

But with time I have proven others that I can perform much better than average, so long as I have the interest in doing so. For instance, I excel at mathematics and find it to be very philosophically meaningful too.
    I want to believe that people start out with good intentions. People play "the hero" at first for the right reasons. And then too many get hooked on whatever ego feed they get from being "the hero". Sometimes it is a way for them to control the one they are helping. It is far too easy to play the "after all I have done for you" card to manipulate a payback from the one they are helping. Either give unconditionally or not at all.

I relate to the Math thing. For me. ruminating on Mathematics has been a major source of philosophic wonder and profundity. Math contains so many beautiful truths that have always been true even before they were discovered. Of course, a math geek-out is far beyond the topic of this thread.

"
    Last edited by BakersfieldChimp; 11-02-2022 at 11:09 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic Prussian
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Fritz Lang
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    I go swimming and I joined planet fitness . Ironically I am probably am in better shape than most people.

I don't doubt you believe you are in better shape than most people.
    You also think excess sugar is somehow good for you and Diabetes is a conspiracy.
    I fprget if you said it was a libtard conspiracy, a Jewish conspiracy or both.
    Good luck with that.

You have always been talking about getting your weight under control but never seem to. You get slight results and then pack it right back on and more.

You can't be too surprised that people are skeptical that you will ever get down and sustain anything close to a healthy weight.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information