Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Albanian migrants: Why are they coming to the UK and how many have arrived?

Last Online
    11-15-2022 @ 11:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 24

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    But you regretted not staying, even as an illegal immigrant. You wanted to move when you were with that other dark guy
    Lol. This is what happens when you talk to much.

Bye now. I hope I never engage with either of you again because I feel bad getting in your level.

Dates a dark guy then she goes on TA and plays Nordic nazi then opens up a thread how she would still date a dark guy then turns into a nazi again. Also just look at her Croatian genetic thread where she tries to make Croats look genetically more native Balkan, she has added all the Roman pre-Slavic samples into a ''Roman component'' when I did that for Albanians she started attacking me but according to her Albanians are 30% Slavic and have no ancestry from Illyrians that lived in Albania, Montenegro. Apparently they came from a ''transition zone'' but picked up somehow a bunch of names and toponyms, which makes absolutely no sense. Kosovo, especially Western Kosovo, was Illyrian so was Western/Macedonia, there is no transition zone in any of these areas. Thracian territory began only East of Nish, modern Eastern Serbia. The ciftlik sample she uses is simply just slightly more east Neolithic sample. According to these people Albanians are anything but Illyrian but she claimed in many of her posts her people are Illyrian.

J2b2-L283 and R1b-Z2103 which were present in Illyrians aren't even present in South Slavs that much.
    R1b-Z2103 is the real Illyrian R1b which has been found in Early Bronze Age Balkans and Iron Age Albania.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart0s View Post
    Dates a dark guy then she goes on TA and plays Nordic nazi
    I look mostly Nordid and prefer lighter men but I never played Nordic nazi lmao. Dirty sheep tar lies.

i then opens up a thread how she would still date a dark guy then turns into a nazi again.
    no comment.

Also just look at her Croatian genetic thread where she tries to make Croats look genetically more native Balkan
    Another lie. I don't try to do anything, I try to estimate correct amounts of ancient ancestries Croats have.

she has added all the Roman pre-Slavic samples into a ''Roman component'
    No. I added only Croatian antiquity/early medieval samples that form main Balkan cluster that is central Italian like and is mix of Illyrians and Imperial Greco-Romans.

when I did that for Albanians she started attacking me
    Because you use these samples to estimate Illyrian input which is incorrect as these samples are far younger than Iron Age and have a significant mix with East Med Roman colonists.

but according to her Albanians are 30% Slavic and have no ancestry from Illyrians that lived in Albania, Montenegro.
    Another sheep tar lie.

Apparently they came from a ''transition zone'' but picked up somehow a bunch of names and toponyms, which makes absolutely no sense. Kosovo, especially Western Kosovo, was Illyrian so was Western/Macedonia, there is no transition zone in any of these areas. Thracian territory began only East of Nish, modern Eastern Serbia. The ciftlik sample she uses is simply just slightly more east Neolithic sample. According to these people Albanians are anything but Illyrian but she claimed in many of her posts her people are Illyrian.
    Lie.

J2b2-L283 and R1b-Z2103 which were present in Illyrians aren't even present in South Slavs that much.
    R1b-Z2103 is the real Illyrian R1b which has been found in Early Bronze Age Balkans and Iron Age Albania.
    Nobody claims south Slavs have lot of these markers and it depends on subclades. I always claimed these markers prove Illyrian ancestry of Albanians however you are certainly not as Illyrian as you think.
    And it is subclades that matter.

For example, dominant J2b2 type in Iapydes was https://www.yfull.com/tree/J-Y86930/

no Albanians on yfull in this branch so far, only one Bosnian Croat.

Last Online
    11-15-2022 @ 11:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 24

0 Not allowed!

We cluster just right east of Iron Age / Bronze Age Balkans and next to Medieval Albania / Roman Balkans , keep coping Slav

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,779

0 Not allowed!

Thread closed. As usual, too much off-topic.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread Information