I read an article about this woman when she passed a few years ago. I often think about her unusual anatomy. It's amazing she had surgeries and the surgeons never even told her she had this. I would've liked to have known my major internal organs were on the wrong side of my body.

Oregon woman lived until 99 with organs in the wrong places
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47871888

A US woman who died at 99 of natural causes unknowingly lived with her organs on the wrong side of her body due to a rare congenital condition.

Rose Marie Bentley, a pet feed store owner who passed away in October 2017, donated her body to research at a university in Portland, Oregon.

Students in an anatomy class were the first to notice many of her organs were not where they were supposed to be.

Despite multiple surgeries, her condition had not been identified.

Doctors are stunned that Mrs Bentley was able to live such a long and healthy life despite her condition.

She had situs inversus with levocardia, which means her liver, stomach and other abdominal organs were reversed right to left - the mirror image of a typical human anatomy. Her heart, however, remained in the normal position, on the left side of her body.

Dr Walker estimates that only one in 50 million people born with this condition live into adulthood. He and his colleagues believe Mrs Bentley may be the oldest person known to live with this condition