Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    Wood Elf + Pixie and Nymph influences
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,762
    Given: 4,339

3 Not allowed!

Dang. That's crazy he took a whole bottle of sleeping pills, just because she told him to. What a crazy bitch. I'm half way through watching the video. I'm assuming she loses custody of her children and hopefully got some jail time with some counseling. She's a psycho.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,808
    Given: 13,753

3 Not allowed!

Cuck or not ...
    Women can be incredibly viscious.
    Usually men are known for violent or horrid behaviour and perhaps partly this is because men historically have been physically stronger more capable of such things and more dominant.

But we see in many news stories such as this and that situation in France recently how the fairer sex can be just as viscious.

there was a story was about a group of teenage girls in America that targeted one girl at there school, kidnapped her at nighttime. Took her to isolated countryside beat her, sexually abused her and set her on fire, tortured and killed her. Its the stuff you would only think happens in a horror movie. These were seemingly normal looking teenage girls btw. Shows what humans are capable of in certain circumstances.

Apparently there is also a subgroup of women who have a penchant for violent criminals, they write loveletters to serial killers and rapists in jails.
    Last edited by oszkar07; 11-18-2022 at 07:15 AM.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    He was a inexperienced teenager when they met and he fell in love.

If you watched the video you would see he actually broke up with her but she came back, pregnant with his child. His family encouraged him to keep some form of contact with her for the sake of their baby.
    later he gave in her manipulations she she eventually isolated him from his family and friends while abusing and torturing him.

I can't believe somebody would lack empathy for such guy who was clear victim in all that.

Predators always pray upon kind and naive.
    Seems people like to promote how they are tough and how this couldnt happen to them and look down on this victim, but as you have rightly said there are several factors in this situation.

1) she was pregnant with his children, power that she held over him.

2) as someone else mentioned a manipulative person like her could easily make up claims that he abused her or anything else. Even in self defense situation it could be dangerous for him such as if he had to push her away or hold her wrist to stop her hitting him... she could go and make domestic violence claims against him meaning he can lose access to his children and be charged etc.

He should have secretly recorded all instances of her abuse and with that evidence gone to the Police.

As for people that suggest he just wasnt man enough and that a pretty girl like her can be tamed with the right manly man .....

No ...pretty face dont mean no pretty heart .... she is a fucking psychopath she probably needs strong medication and intense therapy.
    There are handsome an charismatic men that are monsters too, people like her are not worth the drama no matter how attractive they may seem on face value.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I don't get this generation. That wouldn't have happened when I was their age, but guys today are more like women than we were, and it doesn't make me proud to say that because *our* dads were more like men than we were (devolution?).
    There may be some truth to that.

However the world has changed a lot.

For example ... if teachers today treated school kids the way they treated school kids when I was at school ... they would be sent to jail.
    When I was a kid teachers could hit us with a cane or leather strap if we were simply talking in class to our friend ... they would be jailed for that today and would be classified as abuse.

In the past generations , eg if a woman slapped you across the face and you slapped her back across the face this was probably acceptable. There is even an old TV show interview with Sean Connery where he is saying slapping a woman across the face could be a reasonable thing to do in certain circumstances. If any male celeb said that in public today they would be cancelled left right and centre.
    Today in the west a man need only look at a woman lustily and seems he could be accused of a crime ...thats an exxageration ofc but my point is the world has changed a lot and maybe that has something also to do with the situation.

But also its true that bully type people seek out people that they feel they can bully.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    there was a story was about a group of teenage girls in America that targeted one girl at there school, kidnapped her at nighttime. Took her to isolated countryside beat her, sexually abused her and set her on fire, tortured and killed her. Its the stuff you would only think happens in a horror movie. These were seemingly normal looking teenage girls btw. Shows what humans are capable of in certain circumstances.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shanda_Sharer

I found it. Have no words....

I was born exactly on that date, btw, back in 1992. for such criminals I support death with torture.
    they should not be given easy way out.

Monsters.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In the past generations , eg if a woman slapped you across the face and you slapped her back across the face this was probably acceptable. There is even an old TV show interview with Sean Connery where he is saying slapping a woman across the face could be a reasonable thing to do in certain circumstances. If any male celeb said that in public today they would be cancelled left right and centre.
    Today in the west a man need only look at a woman lustily and seems he could be accused of a crime ...thats an exxageration ofc but my point is the world has changed a lot and maybe that has something also to do with the situation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YDqm7LXt2g

Det Nordiske Råd™approved Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of SNPA"

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,659
    Given: 6,703

0 Not allowed!

Cool awaiting this poster's analysis of the video

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Mivel férfi vagy, nem vágod a "csábitás" művészetét, vagy azt az ezer trükköt amivel a nők rá tudják a pasikat venni erre arra, úgy hogy kb észre se veszi az illető hogy befolyásolják. Nem kell hozzá más csak intelligencia, karizma, empátia és vagy 10 kiolvasott pszichológiai szakkönyv hogy mit hogy kell csinálni, mik a nonverbális jelek, hogy működik a tudatalatti stb stb és kb bármire rá lehet venni, bármire. Csak te ezt nem látod női szemszögből. Ha ismernénk egymást, napi szinten beszélnénk élőbe, elhiszed hogy rá tudnálak venni hogy orálisan legyél egy másik pasival? Nem 1 óra múlva, nem 1 hét múlva, talán nem is 1 hónap vagy év múlva, de rátudnálak venni előbb utóbb, ott a négy fal között ahol senki nem látja, de megtennéd ezt garantálom. Te szerintem nagyon naiv vagy, a világ ezerszer bonyolultabb mint ahogy el tudnád képzelni. Azok meg ott a médiában a LMBTQ-val sokkal képzettebb szakemberek mint mi, akiknek ez a szakmájuk az agymosás. Nézd meg ezt a vidit, nagyon tanulságos:

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,387
    Given: 12,862

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    Cuck or not ...
    Women can be incredibly viscious.
    Usually men are known for violent or horrid behaviour and perhaps partly this is because men historically have been physically stronger more capable of such things and more dominant.

But we see in many news stories such as this and that situation in France recently how the fairer sex can be just as viscious.

Apparently there is also a subgroup of women who have a penchant for violent criminals, they write loveletters to serial killers and rapists in jails.
    Yeah tbh I don't know what's up with the idea that women are so sweet and innocent, they aren't nicer than men and it doesn't matter what they look like. One of the girls I was friends with as a child broke up with me by lying to me and luring me to a park where she and other people got together to humiliate me and push me off the playground. And guess what? Tons of people thought she was innocent and like her only because she's pretty and cute, she has more friends than me even though she's a complete total degenerate bitch. Although I will admit I was dumb and missed warning signs from her for example she would call her male friend ugly and stupid and she would mock others appearance and make jokes about it, I wish I would have scraped that bitch out of my life long before the break-up. This isn't even counting the super bitch I met at my last job who was a low IQ mean cliquey fucker who lied and couldn't do her job and depended on men to get most things done and would bash me instead of doing any work and used her boobs to get favors, and ohh I can't forget one of my old "friends" who people thought was a sweet girl but cheated on mass numbers of men and liked to exclude and humiliate people including me and who friended pretty people to get more men in her whore circle. She also stole alcohol and food from our house multiple times!!!! I honestly wish I was lying about my experiences because I really hope I meet more women who are empowering and good role models.
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,604
    Given: 48,334

5 Not allowed!

What a cruel bitch.

The poor guy looks like a completely broken person. Female to male abuse is seriously overlooked matter.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    Yeah tbh I don't know what's up with the idea that women are so sweet and innocent, they aren't nicer than men and it doesn't matter what they look like. One of the girls I was friends with as a child broke up with me by lying to me and luring me to a park where she and other people got together to humiliate me and push me off the playground. And guess what? Tons of people thought she was innocent and like her only because she's pretty and cute, she has more friends than me even though she's a complete total degenerate bitch. Although I will admit I was dumb and missed warning signs from her for example she would call her male friend ugly and stupid and she would mock others appearance and make jokes about it, I wish I would have scraped that bitch out of my life long before the break-up. This isn't even counting the super bitch I met at my last job who was a low IQ mean cliquey fucker who lied and couldn't do her job and depended on men to get most things done and would bash me instead of doing any work and used her boobs to get favors, and ohh I can't forget one of my old "friends" who people thought was a sweet girl but cheated on mass numbers of men and liked to exclude and humiliate people including me and who friended pretty people to get more men in her whore circle. She also stole alcohol and food from our house multiple times!!!! I honestly wish I was lying about my experiences because I really hope I meet more women who are empowering and good role models.
    Really sorry to hear you had those experiences, I hope karma catches up with those
    people.

I recall a poster who in the past argued from the point of view that protitution is the
    fault of evil men and that seemingly all female prostitutes are innocent victims.

For sure there are terrible situations like forced prostitution by mafias and pimps etc. But this idea that all women are innocent and sweet and victims is just BS.
    They are human beings same as men and as human beings some of them
    are capable of and do horrible things. And sometimes the sweet innocent victim facade is a conveniant facade.

I recall at work sitting with a bunch of women in a course , there was a conversation amongst them about how one woman wanted something and when the manager was reluctant to give it ...she turned the tears on "the crying game", and from that manipulation in the end got what she wanted ...they all laughed together and another recounted how she did a similiar thing with a professor at university and got the result she wanted.They laughed and agreed "just turn on the tears".
    Last edited by oszkar07; 11-18-2022 at 11:21 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information