Region
    Santa Catarina
    Hero
    JamesBond007, Roberto Baggio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,002
    Given: 1,852

1 Not allowed!

I know I've spoken against it in previous posts, but depending on how much it bothers you, an implant can be the way for you to raise your self-esteem. Some of them are almost imperceptible.

The world demands looks from people like never before, so I don't really think we should adopt a moralistic/naturalistic stance to all of that anymore. It's not a fair game.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007
    I got the spaghetti nigger blues I got the spaghetti nigger blues from the top of my hat to the bottom of my cowboy shoes. What kind of Catholic barbaric black art voodoo pills do you prescribe mister Dago ?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,386
    Given: 12,862

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    I don't know what to say. American society is weirdly over-sexualized I guess.

I have above average large breasts for my frame and I have never received special treatment about it (better treatment from men, I mean). Here nobody cares, especially not at workplace lol. Our men are way less sexualized. I'm even considered tomboy/boyish looking by some so big tits don't help lmao.

sorry for this reply not being helpful, but I think breast size don't matter much (maybe in US it does), it's more about your personality.

If you are catty and seductive you will get a lot of preferential treatment from men, even with small breasts I think. Men go crazy if you act seductively towards them, I mean I witnessed this when seeing other women in action many times.

so my advice is to learn playing the game, game of seduction, rather than thinking about your bra size.
    Hmm that's interesting to mention yeah in the US and Canada there's a surprising focus on emphasis on breast size and I find it strange myself sometimes.

It's interesting to hear that the attitude is different in other countries, that makes me feel a bit differently about this.

Ofc I think personality has more potential than breast size.

Thanks for the advice I'll definitely think about what you said and playing the game.
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 7,516

1 Not allowed!

Most guys like small breasts. I say work on your personality and your grooming, a more stylish makep, hair, clothes.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by capocannoniere View Post
    I know I've spoken against it in previous posts, but depending on how much it bothers you, an implant can be the way for you to raise your self-esteem. Some of them are almost imperceptible.

The world demands looks from people like never before, so I don't really think we should adopt a moralistic/naturalistic stance to all of that anymore.
    Ooh this is a different and interesting response, I have considered and actually researched implants but the question would be if I'd ever be able to afford them and if I'd go through with it. I agree with your second point.
    =(^.^)=

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Well I didn't expect to get this many responses =) so thanks everyone! I'm gonna take a break from TA and study in a few minutes but I'll check back soon.
    =(^.^)=

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 11:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 226
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    Most guys like small breasts.
    When you date a woman with small breasts, you have to lie to her that you like small breasts.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    1/8 Colonial Ontario, 1/8 British war-bride, 1/2 Newfoundlander, 1/4 Slav
    Ancestry
    Mostly English, some Celtic, Channel Islander, Polish, Ukrainian, and Macedonian Slav
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Politics
    Conservative, traditionalist, hating the antichrist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 637
    Given: 801

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by capocannoniere View Post

The world demands looks from people like never before, so I don't really think we should adopt a moralistic/naturalistic stance to all of that anymore. It's not a fair game.
    Idk, implants seem kind of trashy to me. Do they really help self esteem? I feel like it would cause some kind of weird identity issues. Like you know it's not really you.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,019
    Given: 4,943

2 Not allowed!

I understand you my dear, I feel your pain. I think you are adorable and small breasts are fine, I’ve heard so many males praising small breasts. If I feel you so much, it is because I have an analogous complex. In fact, my breasts are too big, they are not proportionate at all. I have even opened a thread on that big problem of mine. The thread was closed and I still don’t understand why. Really, why was this thread closed? In this thread, I was accused, totally unfairly, of dishonesty, by Celestia (and accustomed of accusations of the kind towards me…).

The problem is that clothes are often too tight for me in the breasts area, but if I take a bigger size, then it looks clearly too big in other areas. So, whatever the size I take, it never looks good. Also, the buttons very often spring at the breast area, and the patterns of the fabrics often look irregular in that area. To look less ridiculous, I should have only made-to-measure clothes! Can you imagine that?! Yes, it’s not really realistic and I don’t know what to do. Maybe I should try to get thinner, maybe my breasts would be less problematic.

A picture I posted here very recently illustrates well the issue:

You can see very well on this picture that at the breasts area, the pattern of the fabric is irregular, because my breasts are too big, there is like a double vertical black band. It shouldn’t be like that!

I would have really preferred to be like you! You can be proud of yourself!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Occipitalian
    Ethnicity
    polenta
    Ancestry
    Triveneto and Lombardia
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Hero
    JamesBond007, Roberto Baggio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,002
    Given: 1,852

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chron View Post
    Idk, implants seem kind of trashy to me. Do they really help self esteem? I feel like it would cause some kind of weird identity issues. Like you know it's not really you.
    The thing to me is: Nowadays more than anytime in history people glorify looks. So I think we need to be a bit pragmatic if it bothers us a lot and leads to public scrutiny.

I have a personal example, sorry for the false symmetry though.
    It's been 6 years I'm long haired. And it's clear that on the eyes of many, especially in the conservative Brazilian South where I lived, that they think I'm a hippie, a weed smoker, a lazy bon-vivant or a bit crazy. I'm perpetually disadvantaged on attracting normie women too. And I know for sure it's the hair for both things, because I'm a white guy, HTN, of above average height for South America and bang average for Europe and America, normally dressed, clean shaven and with polished manners (i think ).

I know very, very well how much my life on the normie world would change if I had a normal haircut. The day I feel it is a total liability for my personal and professional development, I'll cut it even if I like myself right now. Unfortunately the modern world is not a fair game.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007
    I got the spaghetti nigger blues I got the spaghetti nigger blues from the top of my hat to the bottom of my cowboy shoes. What kind of Catholic barbaric black art voodoo pills do you prescribe mister Dago ?

Last Online
    Today @ 10:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    1/8 Colonial Ontario, 1/8 British war-bride, 1/2 Newfoundlander, 1/4 Slav
    Ancestry
    Mostly English, some Celtic, Channel Islander, Polish, Ukrainian, and Macedonian Slav
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Politics
    Conservative, traditionalist, hating the antichrist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 637
    Given: 801

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ecptr View Post
    When you date a woman with small breasts, you have to lie to her that you like small breasts.
    Cope

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information