PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
The first transgender beauty contest winner - Page 5

View Poll Results: do you agree with the choice?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, I agree

2 11.11%
  • no, I disagree

16 88.89%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The first transgender beauty contest winner

Banned
    Last Online
    12-07-2022 @ 08:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ancestry
    Various Mandalorians and tuang
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    J-L283 [Mandallian Giant] Proto Illyrian
    mtDNA
    Tuang C1B2
    Taxonomy
    Taxed, true mandalorians never removes their helmet
    Hero
    Mandalore the first, Han Yolo, Mr. T., Rodrigo Roa Duterte
    Religion
    The faith
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 919
    Given: 5

1 Not allowed!

As a kid playing street fighter 2 turbo, I would have never imagined the possibility of E-Honda beating chun li in a beaty pagent...

Last Online
    Today @ 06:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,643
    Given: 5,916

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    I'm glad you question things you're being told by those in power. They don't care about you and me, use propaganda and are promoting LGBTQ bullshit such as in this case. That's correct, but take your time to reflect if you're not taking it too far sometimes. I know it may be more interesting for you to think that the world is a one big conspiracy heading to some dystopian New World Order. As I'm always saying, the big picture is about business.
    Some time ago I used to be too uninquiring about the real nature of events that happened around. So now I tend to compensate the excessive simplicity I used to have. But I think I resist my inclination to overcompensate quite successfully.
    Honestly, it takes too much energy to suspect design in everything so I'd be glad to enjoy a life with less of reflection. It's natural because I felt better if I gave my brain more of rest. I think it's physiological. Yet, it doesn't look like the times to have a lot of rest now.
    Concerning business. The biggest money sacks now are so big that they hardly need more money. But apparently they want much more control over the planet including us TA members.

Anyhow, you can make a facking Biggie Smalls (I know he's dead, but you get the point) a Miss Universe, but we will view it just as ridiculous as we view this case. Be it tomorrow or twenty years from now. There is a fine line between being a healthy sceptic and a conspiracy theorist loon. Don't cross it please.
    You're mistaken here. Remember how many people during the more active phase of the scamdemic pretended everything the TV was telling were a real thing. I mean only those who pretended they believed it without the actual believing. Their position also made others who couldn't analyze well actual believers. Also the non-stop propaganda had a huge effect. The same factors can play in the case we discuss now as well.
    Do what you should.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    But is it only about looks?
    It is also about personality and style charm.
    Their are talent round
    You need to answer questions
    You need to walk
    Do you mean the winner might actually has well deserved the tittle by doing well in the things you mentioned?
    Do what you should.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,303
    Given: 8,227

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata View Post
    Some time ago I used to be too uninquiring about the real nature of events that happened around. So now I tend to compensate the excessive simplicity I used to have. But I think I resist my inclination to overcompensate quite successfully.
    Maybe not as well as you think, sometimes. Either consciously or unconsciously.

Honestly, it takes too much energy to suspect design in everything so I'd be glad to enjoy a life with less of reflection. It's natural because I felt better if I gave my brain more of rest.
    No, it's actually the other way around. When I was around 10-15 I believed all kinds of stuff. It has taken me some time to realize that the world is a chaotic, decentralized mess and that you can do little about it. Hope you will take no offense, but it's about time to wake up from fairy tales. That goes for both you and people who just blindly watch TV and believe everything what they are told. I'm not some facking seer though, I know very little myself.

I think it's physiological.
    Everything psychological is neurochemical and thus ultimately physiological.

Yet, it doesn't look like the times to have a lot of rest now.
    I agree, but it has always been that way.

Concerning business. The biggest money sacks now are so big that they hardly need more money. But apparently they want much more control over the planet including us TA members.
    Yes, of course. But do you actually think they will stop when they have enough? Hoarding money often becomes a purpose itself, them needing it or not. I've heard about a lot of cases when billionaires participated in corruption cases with no valid reason at all. They could have had anything anyway, but there's a point when money become an obsession rather than a necessity or even an opulent luxury.

You're mistaken here. Remember how many people during the more active phase of the scamdemic pretended everything the TV was telling were a real thing. I mean only those who pretended they believed it without the actual believing. Their position also made others who couldn't analyze well actual believers. Also the non-stop propaganda had a huge effect. The same factors can play in the case we discuss now as well.
    I get it's an analogy and I will treat it as such. Still, apples and oranges. You can fool billions years of evolution only so much. Being fearful of a disease is a part of being human, being reprogrammed to be gay or prefering dudes in a dress is not, at least not on a large scale. Our brains are gullible to a large degree, that's correct. But not even a non-stop propaganda can change our very basic instincts. Remember that we are still humans, not some tabula rasa beings.

By the way, I like your 1984 avatar, read that book and found it great. But unrealistic.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    No, it's actually the other way around. When I was around 10-15 I believed all kinds of stuff. It has taken me some time to realize that the world is a chaotic, decentralized mess and that you can do little about it. Hope you will take no offense, but it's about time to wake up from fairy tales. That goes for both you and people who just blindly watch TV and believe everything what they are told. I'm not some facking seer though, I know very little myself.
    The funny thing is you Aldaris appear to me as a quite control loving person and now you say that the world is "a chaotic, decentralized mess and that you can do little about it" No offence, of course.

I agree, but it has always been that way.
    Generally, it was much easier to have a relaxed life in the good old times of the Cold war than it is now.

Yes, of course. But do you actually think they will stop when they have enough? Hoarding money often becomes a purpose itself, them needing it or not. I've heard about a lot of cases when billionaires participated in corruption cases with no valid reason at all. They could have had anything anyway, but there's a point when money become an obsession rather than a necessity or even an opulent luxury.
    I believe frantic money piling in the condition when those money aren't really need is possible yet it's an unreasonable behavior and thus it's probably not common.

I get it's an analogy and I will treat it as such. Still, apples and oranges. You can fool billions years of evolution only so much. Being fearful of a disease is a part of being human, being reprogrammed to be gay or prefering dudes in a dress is not, at least not on a large scale. Our brains are gullible to a large degree, that's correct. But not even a non-stop propaganda can change our very basic instincts. Remember that we are still humans, not some tabula rasa beings.
    But they've managed to "reprogramme" a part of the population to perceive themselves as "queer" and what not already... you living in Europe should know it even better than I do.

By the way, I like your 1984 avatar, read that book and found it great. But unrealistic.
    Imo, 1984 is much more realistic than I'd like it to be.
    Do what you should.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information