Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The EU funds a project against Islamophobia in Europe that is led by the Turkish power

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,019
    Given: 4,943

1 Not allowed!

Default The EU funds a project against Islamophobia in Europe that is led by the Turkish power

The official page of this project, “Let’s say stop to Islamophobia”:

https://erasmus-plus.ec.europa.eu/pr...-YOU-000028820

In fact, you can see that this project against Islamophobia in Europe is led by the Turkish organisation Yeni Dünya Vakfı (New World Foundation):

Although this project targets only Europe, all the organisations implied are linked to Turkey or the Turkish power.

All the organisations implied:

As mentioned above it’s led by the Turkish organisation Yeni Dünya Vakfı, which has at its head the preacher Mahmut Göksu, who is close to Erdogan and who is a founding deputy of his party, the AKP.

Here is his twitter account:

You can see his page on the site of the AKP:

https://www.akparti.org.tr/ak-kadro/.../mahmut-goksu/

Another organisation funded by the EU for this project is the EMU (European Muslim Union), which is a French organisation founded by the German converted to Islam Andreas “Abu Bakr” Rieger and by the Turk Nevzat Yalcintas, stil member of the AKP.

His page on the AKP site:

https://www.akparti.org.tr/ak-kadro/...zat-yalcintas/

Andreas “Abu Bakr” Rieger is a well-known Islamist having the project of Islamising Europe and he has anti-Semite speeches.

He says, in the following video: “The Turks, the Germans have often fought for a noble causes throughout history, although I have to admit that my grand-fathers were not enough meticulous regarding our main common enemy”.

The EU knows very well about that, since there was a parliamentary question regarding Andreas “Abu Bakr” Rieger:

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo...54-ASW_EN.html

Nevertheless, the EU considers there is absolutely no problem with him…

There is the Turkish organisation Civil Life Association (SiYAMDER), whom the president used to work for the YTB, a public organisation for the Turks living abroad, serving as an interface between Ankara and Turkish organisations abroad.

Finally, the Metamo Education Center, in Belgium, is actually a school of the Maarif foundation, directly linked to the Turkish State.

According to the French intelligence service, the Maarif foundation is meant to spread the Islamo-Nationalistic ideology of the AKP:

https://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/enquete...france-4023517

In appearence European, but in reality 100% Turkish, the project was naturally launched ... in Istanbul.

This project raises many questions, for ex.:

How come the EU can fund a project totally led by Erdogan’s regime?

How come the Maarif foundation, watched by the French intelligence service, can be associated to this project?

How come an Islamist and anti-Semite like Andreas “Abu Bakr” Rieger can be associated to this project?
    Last edited by Laly; 11-21-2022 at 12:22 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,903
    Given: 16,902

0 Not allowed!

"Andreas “Abu Bakr” Rieger is a well-known Islamist having the project of Islamising Europe and he has anti-Semite speeches.

He says, in the following video: “The Turks, the Germans have often fought for a noble causes throughout history, although I have to admit that my grand-fathers were not enough meticulous regarding our main common enemy”."

Very true

Also better times, kid were smoking and fighting wars.

Now they all day play minecraft and administrate the onlyfans accounts of their mothers.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,019
    Given: 12,796

0 Not allowed!

I don't understand Teutone's love for Islam. Laly is a hysteric who sees murderous Muslims under every rock but she's not wrong to be wary of such organizations supported by a foreign power who obviously doesn't care about Europeans.

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2023 @ 05:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,017
    Given: 505

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I don't understand Teutone's love for Islam. Laly is a hysteric who sees murderous Muslims under every rock but she's not wrong to be wary of such organizations supported by a foreign power who obviously doesn't care about Europeans.
    He just wants what's best for his three children, Germany, Austria and Turkey.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,246
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

"You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness? "--Adolf Hitler

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,282
    Given: 43,807

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    "You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness? "--Adolf Hitler

Nietzsche's arguments against Christianity were similar.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,272
    Given: 13,636

0 Not allowed!

He is a retard.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Let’s overlook the fact that “hysteria” is used nowadays with a sexist purpose, in order to discredit women’s speech… I am not hysteric in my evocation of Islam, my approach is very rational and factual, it is the reality that is extreme.

I don’t see murderous Muslims under every rock, I know that there are many Muslims that are very good people. But they are irrelevant. The reality shows that Muslims are extremely criminogenic in our countries. The Muslim psychology has been studied, showing objectively where the incredible violence comes from.

The Danish psychologist Nicolaï Sennels wrote a book on that topic:

The French child psychiatrist Maurice Berger too, with his book From incivility to terrorism. Understanding the violence without excusing it:

At a time when Russophobia is praised, when Christianophobia is praised, and even to a certain extent, anti-Semitism is allowed and encouraged (including because we love to import massively the biggest anti-Semite ever – for ex. in France, since 1945, all the Jews that were killed for being Jews were killed by Muslims, in the name of Islam), but at a time when the criticism of Islam, of Muslims and of the massive immigration of replacement we are subjected to is made almost impossible, I will continue to warn concerning these gigantic issues. I will never accept the direction things are taking, I will fight for my daughter’s future. Because yes, the risk for Europe for turning into Eurabia/Eurafrica is real. Maybe there will never be any real awakening, any strong measure, it will be a never ending fall and we, the natives, will totally disappear, our civilisation will totally disappear. It wouldn’t be the first time in history that such thing would happen.

By the way, these investigations concerning this EU project against Islamophobia are unpublished, nobody will talk about it, although it raises so many questions.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,903
    Given: 16,902

0 Not allowed!

Insuperable and Laly are very hysterical women.

Why bother about Islam?

The biggest problems in the west currently are caused by secular/atheist and talmudic/jewish therefore satanic spirits.

Eat a snickers you both.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    "Andreas “Abu Bakr” Rieger is a well-known Islamist having the project of Islamising Europe and he has anti-Semite speeches.

He says, in the following video: “The Turks, the Germans have often fought for a noble causes throughout history, although I have to admit that my grand-fathers were not enough meticulous regarding our main common enemy”."

Very true

Also better times, kid were smoking and fighting wars.

Now they all day play minecraft and administrate the onlyfans accounts of their mothers.
    Someone I know who started smoking as a child, who has never been able to stop smoking and who has both his legs amputated because his arteries got clogged because of cigarettes, will be very happy to hear about your so deep and clever words! Anyway, everything you say is as deep and clever!
    Last edited by Laly; 11-22-2022 at 02:23 AM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information