Thread: Do you think Im creative and did my "propaganda videos" well?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,125
    Given: 58,888

0 Not allowed!

Default Do you think Im creative and did my "propaganda videos" well?

I did it with the intentions of old american hollywood style propaganda, like against nazis/soviets/communists.

It titles "Roma Gypsy Champ vs. Eastern European"... The eastern european is a austrian, he looks goofy thats why i picked him, slightly mongoloid, or hunnic... it has the associations of old american propaganda like "hun"... "nazi".... "commie" associated with eastern europe, and the cool guy is the gypsy like an american. That was what I had in mind, I dont know if i pulled it off? Something like Rocky IV against the evil soviet/eastern euro/nazi?

I also ignorantly labled Austria as Eastern Europe, I know it is not Eastern Europe but to create the assocciations of Nazi with Soviets and Commies.. Ignorantly labling all those stuff into the same basket....

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,977
    Given: 450

0 Not allowed!

Stick to texting. Your OWD is slightly more effective without such bitchy hoodrat "vids".

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NSXD60 View Post
    Stick to texting. Your OWD is slightly more effective without such bitchy hoodrat "vids".
    Am I OWD or Anti-White? You guys change your minds whether Im a bootlicker or a anti-white.
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Same thing.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Same thing.
    How is that the same thing?
    OWD = someone who loves whites, wants to be like them, puts them on a pedestal
    Anti-White = someone who hates whites, wants to kill them, or he hates them because they are white (at least my definition of anti-white now you can have a looser definition where every non-white is anti-white kinda)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Would love to be White, but they won't let me be that, so, I hate them, I love them...AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Would love to be White, but they won't let me be that, so, I hate them, I love them...AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
    Maybe not everything revolves around race, and or "white". I think you say that, but maybe it is not really true? We cannot objectively verify it, but I know how i feel and for me race is not important, i do not think "white" "non-white" except when im confronted with such topics and asked to say something like on TA, then i say something or think about it or ask questions but not usually or generally. But you might perceive me that way, or feel that way about me. But are you honest?

Look here a white neo-nazi says to a black man "i had enough of this Uncle Tom trying to be a white man" sounds similar as what you say to me, but the black guy didnt appear at all trying to be a white man, they just discussed racial topics. The black guy was just black.

look at the video it is only a few seconds long... he says the same thing you say about me.... i really do not feel being owd but nor anti-white maybe anti-hardcore racism, but im not really politically correct either or i would not say gypsy, negroid, mullato, mestizo, those are normal words to me and on here, but outside those are politically incorrect
    https://www.tiktok.com/@themortimer8...01126733481477

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Maybe not everything revolves around race, and or "white". I think you say that, but maybe it is not really true? We cannot objectively verify it, but I know how i feel and for me race is not important, i do not think "white" "non-white" except when im confronted with such topics and asked to say something like on TA, then i say something or think about it or ask questions but not usually or generally. But you might perceive me that way, or feel that way about me. But are you honest?

Look here a white neo-nazi says to a black man "i had enough of this Uncle Tom trying to be a white man" sounds similar as what you say to me, but the black guy didnt appear at all trying to be a white man, they just discussed racial topics. The black guy was just black.

look at the video it is only a few seconds long... he says the same thing you say about me.... i really do not feel being owd but nor anti-white maybe anti-hardcore racism, but im not really politically correct either or i would not say gypsy, negroid, mullato, mestizo, those are normal words to me and on here, but outside those are politically incorrect
    https://www.tiktok.com/@themortimer8...01126733481477
    Maybe he says that to the black guy, because the black guy sits in the show with suit and tie, and talks as equal, maybe he thinks "the nigga is uppity thinks he is equal to whites trying to be a white man"... but that nazi is a big asshole

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

0 Not allowed!