View Poll Results: Are Georgians white? (Or maybe even European?)

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    18 52.94%
  • No

    11 32.35%
  • I don't know

    5 14.71%
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 326

Thread: Are Georgians white (or maybe even considered european)?

  1. #151
    Baiano Member Jingle Bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:35 PM
    Location
    Inhabitant of Caatinga and Mata Atlantica
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gallaeci-Lusitanian, Grego-Roman, Yoruba, Fula, and minor Tupi, Berber & Serfadi
    Ethnicity
    Colonial NE Brazilian/ Portuguese, African, Serfardic Jew and Native American
    Ancestry
    53% - 47% Colonial Portuguese & Jewish/ 48% - 44% SSA/ 3% - 2% Native American
    Country
    Brazil
    Y-DNA
    E-L515 (West Africa)
    mtDNA
    L2c4 (West-Central-North Africa)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Gracile-Med + Sudanid, Looking Terceroon
    Politics
    Who cares for politics?
    Hero
    Tongio
    Religion
    idk man
    Relationship Status
    im not interested in anyone
    Age
    Ye
    Gender
    Posts
    2,435
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,894
    Given: 2,041

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vader View Post
    My mom's sides tepecik ancestry (5.6% about) probably is why she plots near northern Italy, could be roman ancestry. Romans had the algarve for longer than northern areas
    wow, i score 6% and im only half portuguese, must be serfadi + roman in my case
    Target: JingleBell_scaled
    Distance: 1.5325% / 0.01532452
    46.6 SSA
    42.2 Portuguese
    8.6 Sephardic_Jew
    2.6 Native_American


  2. #152
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Feiichy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Gender
    Posts
    46,197
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49,259
    Given: 40,790

    2 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by placebo View Post
    it’s not like what u think cv. anatolian greeks, pontic greeks and cypriots are hellenized people not greek. (genetically, probably they are culturally fully greek idk) i know all christians = white, and all muslims = sandnigger to u but all of them genetically quite distant from mainland greeks even “sandnigger” albanians and balkan and most anatolian turks are more closer to mainlanders.
    Thing is that lots of mainlanders are also Hellenized people just far later than Anatolians or Cypriots, except some regions less impacted by barbarian settling like Mani, I guess.
    Pretty sure that certain Islanders are purest Hellenes.

  3. #153
    Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    catgeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Posts
    12,193
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,164
    Given: 4,583

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lplius View Post
    Fact 1: CHG is present in all Europeans since the bronze age.
    Fact 2: CHG peaks in the Caucasus.
    Fact 3: CHG is a fundamental part of the Indo-European peoples, our most direct ancestors who made us what we are today.
    Fact 4: European farmers (ENF) are Levantine farmers with slightly more WHG.
    Fact 5: Levantine farmers peak in Arabia.
    Fact 6: Georgians and Northern Europeans are genetically equidistant to ENF.
    Fact 7: Both heavy CHG and ENF peoples produce some phenotypes capable of passing in Europe and others only in West Asia.
    Fact 8: Northern Caucasian peoples are European.
    Fact 9: If you accept Sardinians, Cypriots or any swarthy European as white then you also have to accept that some Georgians are white.
    Fact 10: Kadyrov passes in Europe while Mantzoukas doesn't.
    Fact 11: If the children of the first grew up in Germany they'd be considered white Europeans but the children of the second as MENAs.
    Fact 12: You're in denial of factual evidence.
    Yes all Europeans have West Asian ranging from 3-10% but unsure on the merits on the hardcoreness of it all when it is so insignificant and overhwhelmed by other factors.

    Whats white anyway? I think a person that has the European trinity - WHG + ENF + ANE

    If anyone is missing any of the three components is not European as ALL Europeans has the trinity in different variations.

    I think this is somewhat accurate on the genetic lineage of ALL Europeans

    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Eph. 6:12


  4. #154
    Veteran Member placebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    turkic
    Ethnicity
    turkish + 1/4 georgian
    Ancestry
    caucasus, anatolia, balkan
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    pontid turanid
    Religion
    agnostic
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Posts
    2,554
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,082
    Given: 2,094

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Thing is that lots of mainlanders are also Hellenized people just far later than Anatolians or Cypriots, except some regions less impacted by barbarian settling like Mani, I guess.
    Pretty sure that certain Islanders are purest Hellenes.
    yeah i totally agree.

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Last Online
    12-09-2022 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Uralic
    Country
    Ireland
    Gender
    Posts
    88
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 17

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    I'm European, unlike you. And you will never be accepted as one of us, no matter how many cherrypicked blond orientals you post.
    So many poor excuses. I am European too and as such I know being white is not an European identity but a American colonial one, so going back to the question asked in this thread: yes, some Georgians are white while some people hailing from Europe are not.

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Last Online
    12-09-2022 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Uralic
    Country
    Ireland
    Gender
    Posts
    88
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 17

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eupator View Post
    Mantzoukas is part gypsy (last name -oukas) so he should not be considered as a benchmark.


    Georgians are genetically and culturally West Asians throughout the history (part or proxy satellite ping ponging between Byzantines and Persians, then Turks), Southern Caucasus was never part of Europe under any geopolitical or historical model.
    I picked Mantzoukas like I could have picked in other. The point is that White is a broad category used in America and it isn't restricted to Europeans. Some West Asians will be considered white like many Georgians while some Europeans won't.

  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Last Online
    12-09-2022 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Uralic
    Country
    Ireland
    Gender
    Posts
    88
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 17

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgab602 View Post
    You're making a strawman here, this is not the point, I wasn't talking about where they were "born", I was talking about where it peaks, and it's not in west asia.

    And, no It's not closer to middle easterners and north africans, BTW Italian jews do have european admixture
    Code:
    Distance to:	ENF
    0.07938021	Sardinian
    0.11819864	Italian_Jew
    0.11876964	French_Corsica
    0.11879376	Italian_Campania
    0.11897222	Italian_Calabria
    0.11918227	Greek_Deep_Mani
    0.11983794	Italian_Apulia
    0.12001380	Italian_Lazio
    0.12009072	Sicilian_East
    0.12075342	Italian_Basilicata
    0.12127950	Romaniote_Jew
    0.12254346	Maltese
    0.12269966	Sephardic_Jew
    0.12299342	Greek_Dodecanese
    0.12345867	Italian_Abruzzo
    0.12346224	Ashkenazi_Germany
    0.12350994	Greek_Kos
    0.12449445	Cypriot
    0.12467485	Italian_Molise
    0.12501500	Italian_Umbria
    0.12502347	Sicilian_West
    0.12527558	Greek_South_Tsakonia
    0.12630516	Italian_Marche
    0.12684649	Greek_Izmir
    0.12743825	Greek_Crete
    0.12768383	Tunisian_Jew
    0.12856898	Greek_Laconia
    0.12872113	Italian_Tuscany
    0.12877689	Greek_Corinthia
    0.12889388	Moroccan_Jew
    0.12945824	Greek_Argolis
    0.12948560	Greek_Peloponnese
    0.12957252	Greek_North_Tsakonia
    0.13054529	Greek_East_Taygetos
    0.13096543	Greek_Achaea
    0.13124215	Greek_Arcadia
    0.13145208	Libyan_Jew
    0.13174947	Greek_Elis
    0.13188862	Ashkenazi_Poland
    0.13241434	Greek_Messenia
    0.13359705	Ukrainian_Zhytomyr_o
    0.13368947	Ashkenazi_Belarussia
    0.13393578	Italian_Lombardy
    0.13416091	Ashkenazi_Ukraine
    0.13477834	Italian_Piedmont
    0.13506540	Italian_Bergamo
    0.13512636	Ashkenazi_Lithuania
    0.13514827	Greek_Thessaly
    0.13518363	Albanian
    0.13551628	Ashkenazi_Russia
    0.13575726	Sephardic_Jew_o
    0.13748521	Greek_West_Taygetos
    0.13963898	Swiss_Italian
    0.13970969	Greek_Central_Macedonia
    0.13995164	Lebanese_Christian
    0.14058868	Greek_Central_Anatolia
    0.14067531	Italian_Liguria
    0.14092970	Greek_Macedonia
    0.14104674	Syrian_Jew
    0.14169612	Spanish_Menorca
    0.14247920	Italian_Veneto
    0.14281968	Spanish_Murcia
    0.14346768	Palestinian_Beit_Sahour
    0.14408355	Rumelia_East
    0.14447789	Italian_Trentino-Alto-Adige
    0.14495509	Samaritan
    0.14502980	Spanish_Canarias
    0.14503906	Spanish_Baleares
    0.14522637	Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha
    0.14533518	Greek_Cappadocia
    0.14551098	Spanish_Andalucia
    0.14562195	Spanish_El_Hierro
    0.14564350	Spanish_Tenerife
    0.14577076	Spanish_Eivissa
    0.14580326	Druze
    0.14637158	Spanish_Extremadura
    0.14661977	Spanish_La_Palma
    0.14665019	Portuguese
    0.14715765	Spanish_Terres_de_l'Ebre
    0.14733152	Spanish_Fuerteventura
    0.14760031	Spanish_La_Rioja
    0.14780958	Spanish_Lanzarote
    0.14845359	Spanish_Gran_Canaria
    0.14875922	Spanish_Alacant
    0.14882975	Spanish_Aragon
    0.14892492	Spanish_Castello
    0.14894662	Spanish_Valencia
    0.14902293	Spanish_Mallorca
    0.14902849	Lebanese_Druze
    0.14925061	Karaite_Egypt
    0.14944388	Spanish_Peri-Barcelona
    0.14967830	Spanish_Cantabria
    0.14980333	Spanish_Pirineu
    0.15049642	Spanish_Galicia
    0.15100061	Spanish_La_Gomera
    0.15106956	Spanish_Lleida
    0.15129291	Spanish_Navarra
    0.15155524	Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon
    0.15177977	Spanish_Catalunya_Central
    0.15195901	Spanish_Girona
    Too bad you cut it out to not show that West Asians and North Africans have a higher affinity towards ENF than Europeans north of the Balkans/Alps/Pyrenees. You're too quick to see inexistent fallacies but manipulate the data like a madman.

  8. #158
    researcher eupator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Rhomaios
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    R-A12332*
    mtDNA
    W6c*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Religion
    ΙϹ ΧϹ ΝΙ ΚΑ
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Gender
    Posts
    804
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 595
    Given: 590

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lplius View Post
    I picked Mantzoukas like I could have picked in other. The point is that White is a broad category used in America and it isn't restricted to Europeans. Some West Asians will be considered white like many Georgians while some Europeans won't.

    No, you picked the gypsy who is very visibly gypsy to make your point. West Asian Greeks don't look anything like Mantzoukas, and I think it's hilarious how Anatolian Greeks (and Cypriots) are always brought in such discussions when you want to use them as some sort of trump card, "hur ... dur ... if these guys are considered Europeans, then so should *insert group here*"; just some useful info for you, Anatolian Greeks don't give two shits about being considered white nor european.

    As for your point about America, you are correct since they are the source of the white identification in a racialised concept, but that's a moving goalpost.


  9. #159
    Vae Victis Marshall Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pantanal Navigator
    Country
    Paraguay
    Politics
    Social Darwinism and Eugenics
    Gender
    Posts
    2,057
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 832
    Given: 0

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lplius View Post
    I picked Mantzoukas like I could have picked in other. The point is that White is a broad category used in America and it isn't restricted to Europeans. Some West Asians will be considered white like many Georgians while some Europeans won't.
    "White" is about genetic european identity, only morons care so much about lookism and e.g. a algerian-dutch mix blonde who looks subnordid Will never be whiter than a native walloon with dark features.

    None west asian is white, just accept dude, and you arent Irish (as was said by JamesBond007) but a OWD troll who thinks that a Nordid looking azerbaijani is white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Damnit, the Western mindset is sick...diseased. Needs a cure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortnite777 View Post
    Racemixing is evil and morally unhygieneic

  10. #160
    Vae Victis Marshall Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pantanal Navigator
    Country
    Paraguay
    Politics
    Social Darwinism and Eugenics
    Gender
    Posts
    2,057
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 832
    Given: 0

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lplius View Post
    Too bad you cut it out to not show that West Asians and North Africans have a higher affinity towards ENF than Europeans north of the Balkans/Alps/Pyrenees. You're too quick to see inexistent fallacies but manipulate the data like a madman.
    North Europeans have ENF too, but less than any South Euro /MENA on average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Damnit, the Western mindset is sick...diseased. Needs a cure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortnite777 View Post
    Racemixing is evil and morally unhygieneic

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-16-2021, 03:01 AM
  2. Are Georgians white
    By Borealis in forum Autosomal DNA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-19-2019, 11:33 PM
  3. Where would this Georgians fit better?
    By user_ in forum Taxonomy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2019, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 03-22-2018, 04:49 PM
  5. Georgians
    By memobekes in forum Anthropology
    Replies: 320
    Last Post: 02-05-2015, 08:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •