PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
What is the reason that rare to see mentally healthy brown member? - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the reason that rare to see mentally healthy brown member?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2023 @ 02:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    Pantanal Pathfinder
    Country
    North-Korea
    Politics
    Ethnonationalism and Eugenics
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,358
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Moby seems normal? Okay.
    Why isnt he normal?

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,301
    Given: 8,227

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Theodore View Post
    Why isnt he normal?
    I mean look at his threads, pal. If that wasn't enough, his constant private messages asking for a classification don't help his case either. Not that I dislike him, but I can't just take him seriously.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,924
    Given: 2,964

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    We have some black member like Moby or this new papuan guy (i dont know his name) they seems normal, Waadad was mostly funny, chinese/east asian members are also normal in general, but brown members are totally crazy... not all, but tons of them.
    Whats the reason? I have noticed they wannabe mosty white or black. Why they cannot accept themselves as brown?
    You already gave an answer to that, it's on my quote. Thank you Blondie, for opening my eyes.
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    You already gave an answer to that, it's on my quote. Thank you Blondie, for opening my eyes.
    Sounds like Mormonism rofl.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Last Online
    Today @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,257
    Given: 9,847

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    This comment was just trolling

Last Online
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,924
    Given: 2,964

2 Not allowed!

This comment was just trolling
    I don't know... you made some very convincing arguments. I started to believe i was cursed by birth because of you. You did this to me Blondie, now i can't live with myself.
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,496
    Given: 6,434

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Italicus View Post
    I know I'm both. Depends on how much I like the person.
    I noticed that. You're like Patrick Bateman with Meade.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-09-2022 @ 04:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Uralic
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 17

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Didn't I explicitly talk about 'this type of anthropology' in detail in my response? The type of anthropology you want to discuss is a pseudo-science that draws weirdos and this is reflected in the type of people here who take it seriously.
    You did talk about "Atlanto-Meds" in detail. I didn't specify and only said off-topic threads.

There is a place called 'university' where you can find people who have like-minded interests. They even have something called 'clubs.'
    University is not like you see on TV. I did Anthropology in university and people looked at me weird because I was the only one who knew what a Caucasoid is and that Arabs are an example of non-European Caucasoids. Go figure.

Hell, you could use meetup.com
    https://www.meetup.com/topics/anthropology/
    And people who just want to socialize can do it in the countless social media sites out there. Or better yet in real life.

If your friends are morons then find new friends. Although from reading some of your posts you're in the correct company. In fact, I'd bet you don't have many friends.
    I doubt anyone has friends interested in anthropology or with enough knowledge about the subject. That's why I want to talk about it here and leave friend's talk to friends. You should worry about those who want to do friend's talk here.

Other than Richmoindbred, Laly, and a few others I don't know of anyone here who discusses their personal lives except when it's related to a topic.

For example, we all know some personal things about Grace because she mentioned them while discussing topics. The forum is more than just pseudo-science and population genetics. That's only a part of the forum. History, politics, current events, etc. and when these topics are discussed personal information is sometimes revealed but the conversation isn't about personal matters. That's normal human behavior. You discuss a subject and if you can relate to it (life experience) you put in your two cents (some people more so than others).

In any place where people gather whether in the flesh or the internet. It's the nature of people to socialize.
    It depends. Joining The Apricity to discuss about population genetics and then seeing a thread about your favourite food and posting in it is normal but joining to find a substitute for a lacking social life irl is not. Imo this place should focus on catering to the first instead of the later.

Autists don't know how to socialize whether it's off the internet or on the internet.
    They aren't any literal autists here. I thought you said autists in the sense of a lonely person who is bad at direct social interactions and prefers to do them across a screen. These types abound in the internet though.

Then why are you here? Go to Anthrogenica.

There isn't a large pool of people interested in population genetics to allow for two successful forums on the subject and as I pointed out - and I doubt many would disagree with me - the people who take classifying seriously are weirdos. So what would this forum offer if it followed your 'business plan'? A forum competing for posters for population genetics that it would lose because Anthrogenica is already well established and a few weirdos classifying celebrities and group photos.

This forum has changed a lot over the years but it has never been specifically a taxonomy or population genetics forum. You're an autist and so you're hyper-focused on your own interest to be able to see the larger picture.
    Go to Reddit, Twitter, meet with your acquaintances at the pub? You will find what you want there, not here.
    Imho the current business plan seems to be catering for a handful of weird but very loyal people who form the core users: long term members, spend a great portion of their daily lives here, pay with their own money to sustain the site, etc instead of catering for a wider and more normal audience. If The Apricity was a nightclub, it would have 5-10 regular costumers (all creepy gropers) and very few newcomers, and these very few would not stay much and neither repeat because of the weirdos who frequent the club.
    Having to compete against 1 website is great. Now imagine cometing with every corner of the internet where weirdos gather.

btw, where in Ireland are you from? I don't mean to get too personal but I don't think you're Irish at all. You inadvertently revealed you're not a new poster by knowing the comings and goings of Xacal and Grace. I do know who you are but I'll play this game.
    I don't think you're American either but it's none of my business. I prefer to not reveal personal information, specially in places with a potentially high presence of groomers.
    I know Xacal and Grace because like everyone else I lurked before making an account.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2023 @ 02:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    Pantanal Pathfinder
    Country
    North-Korea
    Politics
    Ethnonationalism and Eugenics
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,358
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

btw, where in Ireland are you from? I don't mean to get too personal but I don't think you're Irish at all.
    He isnt

Banned
    Last Online
    12-09-2022 @ 04:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Uralic
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 17

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by capocannoniere View Post
    My brother in Christ, just go classifying and stop wasting your time here then. No one will change its mind because your ass thinks this forum should be only for physical anthropology.
    I didn't say it should be exclusively about physical anthropology. My point against off-topic stuff was a measure to throw out the weirdos who use this site as a substitute for their lacking social life irl. What's clear is that this is not a social media website meant for people to talk about what they did during the weekend, what happened in Malaysia or to share a small talk. I could say the same and invite you to recover your dusty Facebook account.
    You will have an easier time convincing me about the Earth being flat than that people who come here but aren't interested in anthropology/genetics/European culture and peoples aren't desperate lonely wierdos who scare normal people away.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information