Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Justin Trudeau supports Chinese anti-government protesters

  1. #1
    Indomitable 勇敢的矛
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    British Isles
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Gender
    Posts
    59,575
    Blog Entries
    39
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42,947
    Given: 43,020

    5 Not allowed!

    Default Justin Trudeau supports Chinese anti-government protesters

    LOL...Trudeau is actually speaking out in support of free speech, dissent and protest... in China, of course.



    Hypocrisy anyone...?

    https://twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/...WVvTazkZxRFI7g
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

  2. #2
    Det Nordiske Rdapproved Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of SNPA"


    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    lei.talk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:52 PM
    Location
    near njrd eriksson
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Gender
    Posts
    3,548
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,904
    Given: 4,454

    2 Not allowed!

    Question is there a suggestion that canadians could not exercise free speech and protest regarding corona



  3. #3
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    asdf
    Country
    Cuba
    Politics
    Bolshevism, Menshevism and Critical Theory
    Hero
    Yagoda, Kaganovitch, Trotsky, Nuland, Kissinger, Zelensky, Freud, Marcuse, Horkheimer
    Religion
    atheism
    Gender
    Posts
    3,002
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,071
    Given: 2,014

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Trudeau also supported the protests in Iran just recently. It had a lot of dissidents, females and the usual amongst modern controlled protestors.

    But not support trucker protests.

    His father and him have similar policies both post 1960 when they wrecked Canada.

    I smell internationalist and possibly kabbalist.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Cybele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    mtDNA
    T1a1
    Gender
    Posts
    389
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 507
    Given: 768

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    As long as there is no consequence for their (Trudeau & co) actions, they can play this masquerade indefinitely.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Chron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Location
    Middle of nowhere
    Ethnicity
    North American of European descent
    Ancestry
    Mostly English, some Celtic, Polish, Ukrainian, and Macedonian Slav
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Politics
    Conservative, traditionalist
    Religion
    Orthodox church-goer
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Posts
    268
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 378
    Given: 453

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Wtf, I hate the Chinese protesters now

  6. #6
    Senior Member Cybele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    mtDNA
    T1a1
    Gender
    Posts
    389
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 507
    Given: 768

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
    Trudeau also supported the protests in Iran just recently. It had a lot of dissidents, females and the usual amongst modern controlled protestors.
    Do you believe the Chinese protests are controlled?
    As they say, never say never. But the Chinese government already did a good job at sabotaging itself. The Zero-Covid policy weakened their economy.

  7. #7
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    asdf
    Country
    Cuba
    Politics
    Bolshevism, Menshevism and Critical Theory
    Hero
    Yagoda, Kaganovitch, Trotsky, Nuland, Kissinger, Zelensky, Freud, Marcuse, Horkheimer
    Religion
    atheism
    Gender
    Posts
    3,002
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,071
    Given: 2,014

    2 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybele View Post
    Do you believe the Chinese protests are controlled?
    As they say, never say never. But the Chinese government already did a good job at sabotaging itself. The Zero-Covid policy weakened their economy.
    At this point in time is hard to tell, but it would not surprise me.

    Apparently the Chinese authority went after smartphones.
    People were angry and sad locked down in mega million cities. The lockdowns there are supposedly more harsh than in Europe or America.
    A third group waiting to exploit the situation would not surprise me. Or a group from outside organizing it is also a possibility.


    What I observed in the earlier Taiwan protests: foreigners, dissidents, and students were weaponized. Umbrellas, light weapons, lasers, and smartphone were used.
    Its always fun when Taiwanese/Chinese or Ukrainians are posting signs in English amongst their own people. "Hey cameras look here".
    Smartphones are a great place to get instructions from outside, to communicate between similar minded people, and to record events as propaganda.

    We have seen NGO, governments, billionaires and foreigners willing to fund and agitate color revolutions, coups, and even civil wars around the world.
    Some of them succeed and others fails. The chaos is always there and the money making continues.

    Im not defending any political party or group. Just pointing out interference/intervention and war have been around for a long time.

    One example you can look up Falun Gong and their Epoch Times propaganda.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Posts
    6,381
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,459
    Given: 262

    3 Not allowed!

    Default

    A government installed spy-chip on Chinese phones locates all citizens' exact whereabouts, something Trudeau doubtless admires the Chinese for, seeing how that would have helped to crush more truckers and freeze more of their bank accounts, plus get more of the unvaxed fired from their jobs across the country. He and Biden should be behind bars by this time for stripping away livelihoods and ruining careers.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Cybele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    mtDNA
    T1a1
    Gender
    Posts
    389
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 507
    Given: 768

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
    At this point in time is hard to tell, but it would not surprise me.

    Apparently the Chinese authority went after smartphones.
    People were angry and sad locked down in mega million cities. The lockdowns there are supposedly more harsh than in Europe or America.
    A third group waiting to exploit the situation would not surprise me. Or a group from outside organizing it is also a possibility.


    What I observed in the earlier Taiwan protests: foreigners, dissidents, and students were weaponized. Umbrellas, light weapons, lasers, and smartphone were used.
    Its always fun when Taiwanese/Chinese or Ukrainians are posting signs in English amongst their own people. "Hey cameras look here".
    Smartphones are a great place to get instructions from outside, to communicate between similar minded people, and to record events as propaganda.

    We have seen NGO, governments, billionaires and foreigners willing to fund and agitate color revolutions, coups, and even civil wars around the world.
    Some of them succeed and others fails. The chaos is always there and the money making continues.

    Im not defending any political party or group. Just pointing out interference/intervention and war have been around for a long time.

    One example you can look up Falun Gong and their Epoch Times propaganda.
    Good points.
    Chinese have all the right to protest against the harsh anti-Covid measures; too bad if their frustration will be used by other party/ parties in a political game. Influence from outside or not, I believe no toppling is possible though, given the surveillance apparatus/ social credit score, etc.

    The hypocrisy of some Western politicians is off the charts.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Gaoyuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dongyi Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Han
    Ancestry
    Dongyi
    Country
    China
    Y-DNA
    O3a1c2*
    mtDNA
    D4
    Politics
    Austronesian supremacy
    Hero
    Taihao the sun god
    Religion
    Taoism
    Gender
    Posts
    265
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 3

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    The real rebellion always come from Northern Huai river and yellow river,Shanghaiese are nothing to mention,They are weak feminine people who descendants of baiyue Vietnamese,They are always and forever will be our slaves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Does Justin Trudeau look more french or british ?
    By Visage ple in forum Taxonomy
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-28-2021, 01:54 AM
  2. Classify Justin Trudeau
    By Grumpy Cat in forum Taxonomy
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-01-2020, 10:18 PM
  3. Rate Justin Trudeau
    By Mortimer in forum Rate Attractiveness
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-28-2020, 02:36 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 09:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •