Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Do you agree that the most distinct feature of Europeans is the high prevalence of light hair/eyes?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-M34
    Taxonomy
    CM + Alpinid + Orientalid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,052
    Given: 1,937

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrion View Post
    Anthropologia Suecica says that 52% of Swedes were ashen blonds and 23% golden blonds. There you have the two classes of blondness represented within the Swedish folk! I think it depends on the scale used. Regardless, here it shows that at least 75% were fair-haired.
    In my other source, the South Norwegian Agder region had recorded more than 80% blond for adult males (the blondest place in the world), this place ties Central Estonia.
    Retzius and Fürst defined brown hair similar to Virchow including dark brown to chestnut shades clearly not black but also not fair. Linders and Lundborg used a real hair scale only correlated with the Fischer scale. Norway is one of the most comprehensively surveyed countries in Europe due to the efforts of Halfdan Bryn and Kristian Schreiner. In Aust-Agder the blondest district in Bryn‘s investigation 66.7% (https://books.google.com/books?id=dc...%C3%BC%C3%9Fte) Fischer #9-26 was observed among recruits. It can thus be generalized that the highest frequency of true blonds ranging from the darkest to lightest golden/ash shades in any population of young adults is around 2/3rds. In Sweden it wouldn’t run any higher.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,666
    Given: 5,623

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    I suppose so.

I agree, though I remember even you said you consider Georgians to be 'whiter' than Albanians due to religion.

According to the UNHDI, even Southern Brazil is only really comparable to the likes of Panama, Barbados and North Macedonia. Developed, but at the 'lower' end of the spectrum. https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...are-comparable

The strange irony about many people on both the Left and the more liberal-minded Right is that they support diversity (in a very limited epistemological sense) within nations while opposing genuine diversity between them. They want everyone to live and speak according to the holy gospel of Amnesty International and California, whatever their wishes.
    2. I was trolling. Anyway I was trying to make the point that there's no reason to claim that Georgians are not european or white.

3. That's a BS superficial analysis, most of the problems of southern Brazil, holding down its hdi index, are related to the "favelização" caused by massive internal migrations.

4. Hypocrites all of them and their tyranical world view behind a mask of moral superiority and inclusivity, fortunately more people around the world are calling them for what they are: a political front of useful idiots at the service of the globalist/neocolonialist financial elites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    100% Northwest European and Flemish
    Ancestry
    From Flanders ( Koninkjrik België )
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1a - L664
    mtDNA
    n/a
    Taxonomy
    60% Borreby with strong 40% Keltic Nordid admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,189
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    2. I was trolling. Anyway I was trying to make the point that there's no reason to claim that Georgians are not european or white.

3. That's a BS superficial analysis, most of the problems of southern Brazil, holding down its hdi index, are related to the "favelização" caused by massive internal migrations.

4. Hypocrites all of them and their tyranical world view behind a mask of moral superiority and inclusivity, fortunately more people around the world are calling them for what they are: a political front of useful idiots at the service of the globalist/neocolonialist financial elites.
    Georgians and the rest of Caucasus are called «*chernyy*» in Russia. Meaning «*black*», not that they are literally black-skinned rather because they have a swarthier complexions tha the fair Russians.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    me
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    R1a > YP1337 > R-BY160486*
    mtDNA
    H3*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,243
    Given: 2,623

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Milkaner View Post
    Retzius and Fürst defined brown hair similar to Virchow including dark brown to chestnut shades clearly not black but also not fair. Linders and Lundborg used a real hair scale only correlated with the Fischer scale. Norway is one of the most comprehensively surveyed countries in Europe due to the efforts of Halfdan Bryn and Kristian Schreiner. In Aust-Agder the blondest district in Bryn‘s investigation 66.7% (https://books.google.com/books?id=dc...%C3%BC%C3%9Fte) Fischer #9-26 was observed among recruits. It can thus be generalized that the highest frequency of true blonds ranging from the darkest to lightest golden/ash shades in any population of young adults is around 2/3rds. In Sweden it wouldn’t run any higher.
    I will leave it here. From Retzius.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-M34
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I will leave it here. From Retzius.
    Thanks for posting. Cendré here corresponds roughly to the Swedish råttfärgat which overlaps with light brown and ash blond.

This is from the report of Retzius and Fürst regarding their standards:

https://books.google.com/books?id=DH...haares&f=false

True blondism (Fischer #9-26) versus just light brownish shades has a world maximum of around 2/3rds (Aust-Agder by Bryn) for recruit age. It obviously can be much higher in juvenile populations.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    me
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    H3*
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Thanks for posting. Cendré here corresponds roughly to the Swedish råttfärgat which overlaps with light brown and ash blond.

This is from the report of Retzius and Fürst regarding their standards:

https://books.google.com/books?id=DH...haares&f=false

True blondism (Fischer #9-26) versus just light brownish shades has a world maximum of around 2/3rds (Aust-Agder by Bryn) for recruit age. It obviously can be much higher in juvenile populations.
    Yeah. Now you can fight for blonde definition here

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-M34
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Yeah. Now you can fight for blonde definition here
    Thanks so much for that! I had to search through snippet view for a while and I could have just asked you. Cendré or Aschblond in Bryn's usage corresponded to dark ash blond by Fischer's original labels so absolutely true blond. For Retzius and Fürst it included even the darker more brunet råttfärgat shades.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    me
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    H3*
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Thanks so much for that! I had to search through snippet view for a while and I could have just asked you. Cendré or Aschblond in Bryn's usage corresponded to dark ash blond by Fischer's original labels so absolutely true blond. For Retzius and Fürst it included even the darker more brunet råttfärgat shades.
    For a year it will be in public domain in US so should be fully available through Google Books for Americans (not the rest of the world because of retarded law). I have paper version. Only one possible to buy In Croatian bookshop lol.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,540
    Given: 4,803

0 Not allowed!

I think mainly the bone structure of the face would be more prevalent than light hair or eyes.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    me
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    H3*
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I wonder why gelbblond (golden blond) starts from 6 there... Nothing golden blond in Fischer 6.
    Last edited by Lucas; 02-27-2024 at 07:50 PM.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread Information